These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Somer offering a great deal on PLEX (no rumour)

First post
Author
JamDunc
Team JK
#1 - 2014-08-17 19:23:29 UTC
After Somer was stopped from offering people a little extra when they bought PLEX last year, many people were sad.

Somer has now announced that he is offering a new service

http://cogdev.net/blink/docs/11/37
De'Veldrin
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2014-08-17 19:24:30 UTC
This is going to end well, I'm sure.

De'Veldrin's Corollary (to Malcanis' Law): Any idea that seeks to limit the ability of a large nullsec bloc to do something in the name of allowing more small groups into sov null will inevitably make it that much harder for small groups to enter sov null.

Mara Tessidar
Perkone
Caldari State
#3 - 2014-08-17 19:29:05 UTC
hey don't mind me I'm just opening this completely legitimate gambling service endorsed by CCP to RMT all this money people pay me

--somer blink 2013 and 2014
Jake Warbird
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#4 - 2014-08-17 19:32:36 UTC
'For each PLEX you purchase, you'll get 1 PLEX Credit. This program has been vetted and approved by CCP.'

The hell....?!
Abrazzar
Vardaugas Family
#5 - 2014-08-17 19:33:02 UTC
I want on my Interstellar Star Destroyer a proper Dorm and a Barstoolhold with locks because you need a lot of barstools if you have sororities on your ship.
JamDunc
Team JK
#6 - 2014-08-17 19:33:30 UTC  |  Edited by: JamDunc
Mara Tessidar wrote:
hey don't mind me I'm just opening this completely legitimate gambling service endorsed by CCP to RMT all this money people pay me

--somer blink 2013 and 2014

Its not RMT. CCP wouldn't allow it if it was RMT. It is simply Somer offering a great service that helps eve players get more isk for there money. They fact that there is a little money left over to help keep his server farm running is just a side effect. In the past the amount of money that happened to be left over during Somers help the people of eve was between $100,000 and $200,000 a year.
Arec Bardwin
#7 - 2014-08-17 19:45:04 UTC
I'll buy back at 850m isk.
ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#8 - 2014-08-17 20:09:52 UTC
Please refrain from re-opening locked threads.

The Rules:
25. Re-opening locked topics is prohibited.

Recreating or re-opening a thread that has been closed by a moderator is prohibited. Threads that have been closed by a moderator have been closed for the benefit of the community. Re-opening a locked thread will result in its removal.

ISD Ezwal Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)