These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Screwing players over?

First post
Author
Veryunstable
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#1 - 2014-08-17 19:57:10 UTC
Hey CCP, How many times do you plan on screwing us players over with a new expansions?? For the last 2 yrs, atleast one thing in every expansion makes things in the game cost more. EXAMPLES: shorter range on jump fuel MEANS you make less profit from you work. During ship rebalancing you added EXTRA minerals to build them.= LESS profit again. One expansion wiped out ice mining, now a player with only 2 or 3 hrs aday to play a lot of times can't even find ice for there POS. nOW THE COST OF MANUFACTURING went up and manufacturing time almost doubled. AGAIN, we make less profit. WELL, I know you jerks do all this HOPING players will use REAL WORLD money to but plexes so you make more profit= MY TITLE. SCREWING PLAYERS OVER. Keep it up and more and more of us will quit EVE. I hear accounts have been on the decline. Evil
Ima Wreckyou
The Conference Elite
CODE.
#2 - 2014-08-17 20:01:36 UTC
It's pointless, CCP always punishes the poor worker on the bottom. Should you really quit I will gladly look after your Fedo and the rest of your stuff. Just contract everything to me. Thx
ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#3 - 2014-08-17 20:02:02 UTC
Quote:
3. Ranting is prohibited.

A rant is a post that is often filled with angry and counterproductive comments. A free exchange of ideas is essential to building a strong sense of community and is helpful in development of the game and community. Rants are disruptive, and incite flaming and trolling. Please post your thoughts in a concise and clear manner while avoiding going off on rambling tangents.

Thread closed.

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode

Senior Lead

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department