These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Bring me the head of Leto Thule!!

Author
RegardIess
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2014-08-15 16:45:41 UTC  |  Edited by: RegardIess
That is right folks send me legitimate killmails and corpses of Leto Thule and you will be rewarded to great extent.

It's plain and simple: kill Leto Thule and get 1mil isk bounty! The money is held by me, so you can be damn sure you'll get it (cuzz I'm amazing). To get the money, you must send a mail to me or post here with the following:

A killboard link (api verified), or description of where and when the kill took place so I can find it.
The money will be given to the highest damage dealer.

Spies, Leto Thule-logoff-point campers, awoxers, get to work! Death to Leto Thule!
Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#2 - 2014-08-15 17:22:11 UTC
My very own thread!!

Where ever did you get the idea?

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

admiral root
Red Galaxy
#3 - 2014-08-15 17:24:56 UTC
An entire million?

No, your rights end in optimal+2*falloff

Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#4 - 2014-08-15 17:26:40 UTC
admiral root wrote:
An entire million?

Ill up the bounty.

Send me KM's of Leto Thule kills... er.. hmm.. I guess ill have them already... and contract any corpses, and ill pay 5M ISK!!

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Vimsy Vortis
Shoulda Checked Local
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#5 - 2014-08-15 17:38:52 UTC
Hey man, I'm always down for murder, but you're going to have to do a little better than that with the payout brosef.
Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#6 - 2014-08-15 17:39:26 UTC
Waiting on my own thread....

Or a Vegas thread....

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#7 - 2014-08-15 17:40:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Leto Thule
Vimsy Vortis wrote:
Hey man, I'm always down for murder, but you're going to have to do a little better than that with the payout brosef.

But I am spacepoor. (Not to mention, the last time you killed me, you sent me the corpse back for free. Its still in my hanger in Jita, next to my "Someday ill get a kill on Jake Patton" poster.)

RegardIess
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2014-08-15 17:43:06 UTC
I will add another 1 million to the pot and with so that is 7 million for a confirmed kill(with leto donation).

Lets show him we aint joking.. we just smoking(pods)
Velicitia
XS Tech
#9 - 2014-08-15 17:55:21 UTC
+13m

One of the bitter points of a good bittervet is the realisation that all those SP don't really do much, and that the newbie is having much more fun with what little he has. - Tippia

Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#10 - 2014-08-15 18:42:26 UTC
You know you're stingy when your intended target contributes more to the bounty than you have.
RegardIess
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#11 - 2014-08-15 18:51:20 UTC
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
You know you're stingy when your intended target contributes more to the bounty than you have.

You know you have nothing constructive to add when you post like that.
Vimsy Vortis
Shoulda Checked Local
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#12 - 2014-08-16 00:17:25 UTC
Wait a second. I already have API verified kills against Leto Thule. Where do I get my money at?
Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#13 - 2014-08-16 00:21:00 UTC
RegardIess wrote:
I will add another 1 million to the pot and with so that is 7 million for a confirmed kill(with leto donation).

Lets show him we aint joking.. we just smoking(pods)
What do you think num nuts ?? That I am some kind of cheap ass merc who kills for 1M isks ??!

1M isks and 2 1/2 fedo's ! THEN WE HAVE A DEAL ! Sorry Leto, but they are so fluffy Smile

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#14 - 2014-08-16 00:24:15 UTC
Vimsy Vortis wrote:
Wait a second. I already have API verified kills against Leto Thule. Where do I get my money at?

Those were from a year ago.

God, look at those fits.

Blahrgh.

Mike Adoulin
Happys Happy Hamster Hunting Club
#15 - 2014-08-16 01:05:30 UTC
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:

rofl

Everything in EVE is a trap.

And if it isn't, it's your job to make it a trap...:)

You want to know what immorality in EVE Online looks like? Look no further than Ripard "Jester" Teg.

Chribba is the Chuck Norris of EVE.

Talas Dir
Super Happy Fun Corp
#16 - 2014-08-16 10:24:03 UTC
This must be a hate campaign spurred on by someone that lives in Khanid space. Surely You're Joking, of which Leto Thule is a member of, did a great job with an experimental idea of renting out areas of low-security space. If I were to guess, this poster must be someone that was negatively effected by Surely You're Joking's occupation of low-security Khanid space, and has lashed out at a particular member of the alliance in Leto Thule.

I do not think he is in any danger. You would have to be insane to want to shoot such an upstanding citizens as Leto Thule.
Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#17 - 2014-08-16 18:15:25 UTC
Talas Dir wrote:
This must be a hate campaign spurred on by someone that lives in Khanid space. Surely You're Joking, of which Leto Thule is a member of, did a great job with an experimental idea of renting out areas of low-security space. If I were to guess, this poster must be someone that was negatively effected by Surely You're Joking's occupation of low-security Khanid space, and has lashed out at a particular member of the alliance in Leto Thule.

I do not think he is in any danger. You would have to be insane to want to shoot such an upstanding citizens as Leto Thule.

I can confirm that my week long membership in SYJ provides me with far reaching influence over alliance decisions.

Alp Khan
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#18 - 2014-08-16 19:04:09 UTC
I want to go on record to state that I approve of this bounty.