These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Designing Posters for CCP Office

Author
Shaklu
State War Academy
Caldari State
#1 - 2014-08-14 14:13:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Shaklu
So I thought it would be funny and relevant to have some people post their ideas for posters that could be hung in CCP offices somewhat like cat posters.. but with EVE.

The Idea I had was to take a picture somewhat like this and erase all the text (and the fork) and have the caption be "No cheese: no mice. No mice: bored cats." In regards to how they should design space and evaluate risk/reward. The whole point being that in order to increase pvp and activity, you need to increase pve all around to get more people out there doing stuff. It is also a cat poster.

I'd love to see links to poster ideas you have, or even someone skilled with photoshop to make the above idea a reality.

Have fun, but be nice :P

Edit:
They are supposed to be kinda motivational posters.. cheer up you guys!
Solecist Project
#2 - 2014-08-14 14:14:22 UTC
Glitched underwear posters coming to your CCP Office soon.

That's actually not so bad........ Twisted

That ringing in your ears you're experiencing right now is the last gasping breathe of a dying inner ear as it got thoroughly PULVERISED by the point roaring over your head at supersonic speeds. - Tippia

De'Veldrin
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#3 - 2014-08-14 14:17:34 UTC
How about a huge banner over the door that says "If Eve fails, you're all out of a job."

De'Veldrin's Corollary (to Malcanis' Law): Any idea that seeks to limit the ability of a large nullsec bloc to do something in the name of allowing more small groups into sov null will inevitably make it that much harder for small groups to enter sov null.

Schmata Bastanold
In Boobiez We Trust
#4 - 2014-08-14 14:23:05 UTC
De'Veldrin wrote:
"If Eve fails, you're all out of a job."

From Dust to dust.

Invalid signature format

Shaklu
State War Academy
Caldari State
#5 - 2014-08-14 14:24:33 UTC
I mean.. the whole point was to be somewhat motivational..
Cyniac
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2014-08-14 14:24:36 UTC
There should be a mandatory HTFU poster.

In fact I'd be surprised if it isn't hanging there somewhere already.
Schmata Bastanold
In Boobiez We Trust
#7 - 2014-08-14 14:26:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Schmata Bastanold
I googled images for "humanity against" and this came up. That tickles all my sweet spots since I hate people in general and some in particular :)

EDIT: I was trying to find some nice poster for humanitarian cause that I could cannibalize for Eve related purposes for this thread but now I kind of got lost in cards.

Invalid signature format

Shederov Blood
Deadly Viper Kitten Mitten Sewing Company
#8 - 2014-08-14 14:34:08 UTC
A great big "Make it more... psssshhhh" banner.

Who put the goat in there?