These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Looking for a 4b loan

First post
Author
Elizabeth Norn
Nornir Research
Nornir Empire
#1 - 2014-06-21 09:32:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Elizabeth Norn
I am extremely low on ISK and want to buy the new AT ship when it comes out. I'll do and say whatever it takes to get your ISK. I can only buy PLEX on a full moon so I cannot do it for a few weeks. Please reply if interested so you can help me out.

Just kidding.
flakeys
Doomheim
#2 - 2014-06-21 09:59:13 UTC
Elizabeth Norn wrote:
I am extremely low on ISK and want to buy the new AT when it comes out. I'll do and say whatever it takes to get your ISK. I can only buy PLEX on a full moon so I cannot do it for a few weeks. Please reply if interested so you can help me out.

Just kidding.



You got my howl .... Big smile

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.

Koniforous
Tauren Transit
#3 - 2014-06-21 10:09:42 UTC
Awkward Sanchez
Awkward Honesty Inc.
#4 - 2014-06-21 15:35:04 UTC
hey there!
Got collateral? like a Gila, VNI and a Suc?
Lord LazyGhost
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#5 - 2014-06-22 02:28:34 UTC
What is with it with people these days cant even try to put some effort into scams.

just gives me isk..... k thanks x bye
Cavalira
Arrivederci.
#6 - 2014-06-22 10:23:49 UTC
Eliz is very trustworthy, but I've sent all my isk to fund this BNI dude and his army of alts. Contact me in 3 months when I've made bank with the 45% interest.
flakeys
Doomheim
#7 - 2014-06-22 11:04:20 UTC
Cavalira wrote:
Eliz is very trustworthy, but I've sent all my isk to fund this BNI dude and his army of alts. Contact me in 3 months when I've made bank with the 45% interest.



Any chance you got a gila for sale ?

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.

Cyniac
Twilight Star Rangers
#8 - 2014-06-24 00:36:37 UTC
The best loan request I've seen in a while.

At least I know Elisabeth Lol
Evil Brock Nelson
#9 - 2014-06-24 20:46:33 UTC
Will you submit to an audit?
korrey
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#10 - 2014-06-24 22:10:42 UTC
Evil Brock Nelson wrote:
Will you submit to an audit?


Elizabeth has confirmed to me privately that an audit has been performed by JankUre CashALott. His bio claims he has performed many audits. Count me in.
Elizabeth Norn
Nornir Research
Nornir Empire
#11 - 2014-06-25 01:22:20 UTC
Evil Brock Nelson wrote:
Will you submit to an audit?


I wouldn't be opposed to an audit, but I see nothing to be gained from one since I have nothing to prove and you should just trust me.

korrey wrote:
Evil Brock Nelson wrote:
Will you submit to an audit?


Elizabeth has confirmed to me privately that an audit has been performed by JankUre CashALott. His bio claims he has performed many audits. Count me in.


I most certainly did not contact you in any way, I think you are the person who needs a very thorough audit!
Sabriz Adoudel
Move along there is nothing here
#12 - 2014-06-25 01:38:09 UTC
Sounds like a great investment opportunity, sent 250 trillion ISK.

I support the New Order and CODE. alliance. www.minerbumping.com

korrey
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#13 - 2014-06-25 17:31:40 UTC
Elizabeth Norn wrote:
Evil Brock Nelson wrote:
Will you submit to an audit?


I wouldn't be opposed to an audit, but I see nothing to be gained from one since I have nothing to prove and you should just trust me.

korrey wrote:
Evil Brock Nelson wrote:
Will you submit to an audit?


Elizabeth has confirmed to me privately that an audit has been performed by JankUre CashALott. His bio claims he has performed many audits. Count me in.


I most certainly did not contact you in any way, I think you are the person who needs a very thorough audit!



I need all kinds of audits. Both mental, and otherwise Big smile
Cooyaw
Cajun Fast Mart
#14 - 2014-08-10 16:36:01 UTC
isk sent
Ria Nieyli
Amok.
Goonswarm Federation
#15 - 2014-08-10 16:54:11 UTC
korrey wrote:
Elizabeth Norn wrote:
Evil Brock Nelson wrote:
Will you submit to an audit?


I wouldn't be opposed to an audit, but I see nothing to be gained from one since I have nothing to prove and you should just trust me.

korrey wrote:
Evil Brock Nelson wrote:
Will you submit to an audit?


Elizabeth has confirmed to me privately that an audit has been performed by JankUre CashALott. His bio claims he has performed many audits. Count me in.


I most certainly did not contact you in any way, I think you are the person who needs a very thorough audit!



I need all kinds of audits. Both mental, and otherwise Big smile


I can give you a prostate audit, fee is only 15m isk.
Brock Nelson
#16 - 2014-08-10 17:42:35 UTC
15m isk Shocked that's a better deal than the local asian masseuse asking 50 bucks for a rub and tug

Signature removed, CCP Phantom

Elizabeth Norn
Nornir Research
Nornir Empire
#17 - 2014-08-10 23:36:03 UTC
When you necro a thread like this, you've taken it out of context. Ria, if you can give me more details, like the time and place, I will submit to your audit, preferably in public, in the interest of 'full disclosure'.
Cyniac
Twilight Star Rangers
#18 - 2014-08-13 16:58:43 UTC
Good grief. It's amazing in how many ways they make you bend over these days to get a simple loan!
ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#19 - 2014-08-13 21:11:17 UTC
Thread closed.

The Rules:
5. Trolling is prohibited.

Trolling is a defined as a post that is deliberately designed for the purpose of angering and insulting other players in an attempt to incite retaliation or an emotional response. Posts of this nature are disruptive, often abusive and do not contribute to the sense of community that CCP promote.

ISD Ezwal Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)