These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Most Beautiful and Handsome Eve Toon.

First post First post
Author
Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#1061 - 2014-08-11 13:54:45 UTC
Kelleth Kirk wrote:
Erin Crawford wrote:
Nathaniel Raynaud wrote:
Kaaeliaa wrote:
So, we're really getting bottomless dresses?

This pleases me greatly.

well, only the girls are, unfortunately :/

Just give it some time and i'm sure we'll get some Scottish kilts whose tartan patterns we can customise according to corporation and/or faction and race.
Big smile

Can we have a scottish computer voice too, please?
I'd love that.
[Insert scottish accent here]
"YOUR SHIELDS ARE DOWN!"
"Warping to the ****ing gate!"
"You ****ing missed your target you idiot!

Oh god please yes!

And a high volume bagpipe when your ship is in structure.

Also, I love your new avatar. You look badass rather than just another generic acura girl.

β€οΈοΈπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ

Grim Hood
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#1062 - 2014-08-11 13:59:00 UTC
Mizhir wrote:
Nathaniel Raynaud wrote:
Kaaeliaa wrote:
So, we're really getting bottomless dresses?

This pleases me greatly.

well, only the girls are, unfortunately :/

I have heard that there are amarr males don't wear anything under the robe. Roll

Lasers guns make the ship interior very hot. Gotta do something to keep the Boys cool.
Grim Hood
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#1063 - 2014-08-11 14:07:27 UTC
Grim Hood wrote:
Lasers guns make the ship interior very hot. Gotta do something to keep the Boys cool.

What it's like to fly Amarr
Kelleth Kirk
Caldari State - Osprey Wing 7
#1064 - 2014-08-11 14:56:42 UTC
Mizhir wrote:

Also, I love your new avatar. You look badass rather than just another generic acura girl.

Uuh yes, though some good bagpipe music, and something that really tells you "You are about to die".

And I tried to match my new picture to my new ship(A rattlesnake), though I am considering getting a Machariel instead, though I can't make up my mind about what to do.

I miss having ISK.

Solecist Project
#1065 - 2014-08-11 14:59:34 UTC
Kelleth Kirk wrote:
Mizhir wrote:

Uuh yes, though some good bagpipe music, and something that really tells you "You are about to die".

And I tried to match my new picture to my new ship(A rattlesnake), though I am considering getting a Machariel instead, though I can't make up my mind about what to do.

Undress ...
... wrap yourself in transparent duct tape ...
... fly minmatar!

Twisted

That ringing in your ears you're experiencing right now is the last gasping breathe of a dying inner ear as it got thoroughly PULVERISED by the point roaring over your head at supersonic speeds. - Tippia

Kelleth Kirk
#1066 - 2014-08-11 16:23:00 UTC
Solecist Project wrote:
Kelleth Kirk wrote:
Mizhir wrote:

Undress ...
... wrap yourself in transparent duct tape ...
... fly minmatar!

Twisted

I decided to do one of those things, which one, I will leave to your imagination =)

I miss having ISK.

Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#1067 - 2014-08-11 16:34:39 UTC
Kelleth Kirk wrote:
Mizhir wrote:

Rattlesnake is kinda mehh compared to Gila and Worm which as just awesomesauce. Machariel on the other hand is awesome. It's the only battleship that doesn't travel so damn slow.

β€οΈοΈπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ

Kelleth Kirk
#1068 - 2014-08-11 16:44:12 UTC
Mizhir wrote:
Kelleth Kirk wrote:
Mizhir wrote:

Rattlesnake is kinda mehh compared to Gila and Worm which as just awesomesauce. Machariel on the other hand is awesome. It's the only battleship that doesn't travel so damn slow.

Which is why I was considering it, slow ships tend not to last long in my care =P

I miss having ISK.

Erin Crawford
#1069 - 2014-08-11 20:42:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Erin Crawford
For those that may have missed it, here it is:

Quote:
New character head gear, cybernetic arms and tights
Hyperion brings back classic Gallente head pieces to EVE, along with new cybernetic arms and tights. Keep an eye on the New Eden Store for these.

http://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/coming-in-hyperion-on-august-26th/

"Those who talk don’t know. Those who know don’t talk. "

Kelleth Kirk
#1070 - 2014-08-11 20:55:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Kelleth Kirk
Erin Crawford wrote:

Quote:
Hyperion brings back classic Gallente head pieces to EVE, along with new cybernetic arms and tights. Keep an eye on the New Eden Store for these.

http://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/coming-in-hyperion-on-august-26th/

For fucks sake CCP!
Well, time to get some Aurum =P

[EDIT] In case someone didn't get it, I approve of the NES store additions =)

I miss having ISK.

Rezan Tepet
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#1071 - 2014-08-11 22:37:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Rezan Tepet
I feel like this thread is going to eventually become a rolling forbidden romance between Caldari explorers and the Gallente military if it keeps going in this direction, so rather than harp on all of the usual suspects (though I'll throw in a +1 basically every name mentioned in the last five pages, which is as far back as I'm likely going to read), I'm going to throw a shout out to Samira Kernher.

EDIT: And it's going to be hard for Kelleth to top her Rattlesnake camo; good thing the Machariel also uses that camo paint.

oaramos: |oh-WAR-uh-mohs| _n. β€”Β _Term given to early Caldarian wormhole explorers. From Rataani language; literally, "Wave-jumper."Β  _adj. β€”Β _[see: "moss" "mossy"] slangβ€” crazy, insane

Reaver Glitterstim
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1072 - 2014-08-11 22:54:45 UTC
Rezan Tepet wrote:
I feel like this thread is going to eventually become a rolling forbidden romance between Caldari explorers and the Gallente military if it keeps going in this direction
I think that's more a Caldari fantasy than a fantasy of the rest of the Gallente population. Oh yeah I went there.

But seriously, I approve of putting in the old headgear. I think it should have happened a long time ago, but better late than never. I can't wait for new headgear options as well! Also I want all the old tattoos so I can give my character back his old cheek tag.

FT Diomedes: "Reaver, sometimes I wonder what you are thinking when you sit down to post."

Frostys Virpio: "We have to give it to him that he does put more effort than the vast majority in his idea but damn does it sometime come out of nowhere."

Grim Hood
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#1073 - 2014-08-11 23:30:05 UTC
The new clothing looks bad ass. Can't wait!
Solecist Project
#1074 - 2014-08-11 23:33:25 UTC
Kelleth Kirk wrote:
Erin Crawford wrote:

Quote:

For fucks sake CCP!

TIGHTS!!!

SUCCESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \o/

That ringing in your ears you're experiencing right now is the last gasping breathe of a dying inner ear as it got thoroughly PULVERISED by the point roaring over your head at supersonic speeds. - Tippia

Ila Dace
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#1075 - 2014-08-12 00:32:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Ila Dace
Solecist Project wrote:
Kelleth Kirk wrote:
Erin Crawford wrote:

Quote:

For fucks sake CCP!

TIGHTS!!!

SUCCESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \o/

Woo hoo! Tights are cool, but the Amarr antlers are back! Now if we can just get proper transparent Gallente clothing...

BTW: That white tank is Ila-approved.

If House played Eve: http://i.imgur.com/y7ShT.jpg

But in purple, I'm stunning!

Grim Hood
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#1076 - 2014-08-12 01:00:20 UTC
Makes me glad to be Gallente. That middle headpiece looks pretty snazzy.
Rezan Tepet
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#1077 - 2014-08-12 01:42:09 UTC
Reaver Glitterstim wrote:
Rezan Tepet wrote:
I feel like this thread is going to eventually become a rolling forbidden romance between Caldari explorers and the Gallente military if it keeps going in this direction
I think that's more a Caldari fantasy than a fantasy of the rest of the Gallente population. Oh yeah I went there.

Went where? It's token Achura cutie for a reason. I mean, I get it, there's clearly good reason for Gallente to want the Caldari homeworlds so bad, but they don't have to go all old Amarr on us.

I kid, I kid!

I'm excited for new headgear in general. I'd like some kind of non-amputee option that's not aviators or knock-off Oakleys at some point. I have to wonder if hair will be over the skullcaps, because with some styles, that could actually have an interesting effect.

oaramos: |oh-WAR-uh-mohs| _n. β€”Β _Term given to early Caldarian wormhole explorers. From Rataani language; literally, "Wave-jumper."Β  _adj. β€”Β _[see: "moss" "mossy"] slangβ€” crazy, insane

Solecist Project
#1078 - 2014-08-12 02:08:10 UTC
Rezan Tepet wrote:
Reaver Glitterstim wrote:
Rezan Tepet wrote:

Went where? It's token Achura cutie for a reason. I mean, I get it, there's clearly good reason for Gallente to want the Caldari homeworlds so bad, but they don't have to go all old Amarr on us.

I kid, I kid!

I'm excited for new headgear in general. I'd like some kind of non-amputee option that's not aviators or knock-off Oakleys at some point. I have to wonder if hair will be over the skullcaps, because with some styles, that could actually have an interesting effect.

Ladies in CalMil are usually pretty hot ...
... and usually pretty dominant too.

It can be quite... nice. (:

Primary This Rifter
Mutual Fund of the Something
#1079 - 2014-08-12 04:36:48 UTC
Hey what's this thread about?
Solecist Project
#1080 - 2014-08-12 06:27:29 UTC
Primary This Rifter wrote:
Hey what's this thread about?
Why not yourself? ;)