These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Eurydia Vespasian, awesome avatar pic!

Author
Reaver Glitterstim
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#181 - 2014-08-03 19:01:30 UTC
Vortexo VonBrenner wrote:
Eurydia Vespasian wrote:
Fun overdose pretty much everyday I was on vacation lol.

Found out what really happened to you on vacation

But where does Eevee fit into this equation?

FT Diomedes: "Reaver, sometimes I wonder what you are thinking when you sit down to post."

Frostys Virpio: "We have to give it to him that he does put more effort than the vast majority in his idea but damn does it sometime come out of nowhere."

Xercodo
Cruor Angelicus
#182 - 2014-08-04 17:56:57 UTC
yay page 10 and stuff \o/

The Drake is a Lie

Reaver Glitterstim
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#183 - 2014-08-07 04:31:08 UTC
So everybody just calls it quits when we get to page ten?

FT Diomedes: "Reaver, sometimes I wonder what you are thinking when you sit down to post."

Frostys Virpio: "We have to give it to him that he does put more effort than the vast majority in his idea but damn does it sometime come out of nowhere."

Sibyyl
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#184 - 2014-08-07 05:07:45 UTC
Ofc not we were just enjoying the view. It's nice up here.

If you actually showed up to our pet thread in GD, we could show you more support in here P

Joffy Aulx-Gao for CSM. Fix links and OGB. Ban stabs from plexes. Fulfill karmic justice.

Reaver Glitterstim
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#185 - 2014-08-07 05:39:44 UTC
which thread?

Sibyyl
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#186 - 2014-08-07 06:32:58 UTC
How could you miss it. It's like 47 pages long P

Joffy Aulx-Gao for CSM. Fix links and OGB. Ban stabs from plexes. Fulfill karmic justice.

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters
#187 - 2014-08-07 14:31:10 UTC
not given up at all. just lazy and have not been quite so active lately Blink
Reaver Glitterstim
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#188 - 2014-08-07 22:30:04 UTC
Sibyyl wrote:

Wasn't on the top page when I checked. Also I didn't see any threads named anything about pets, but I think I found the one you were talking about by virtue of its length.

Sibyyl
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#189 - 2014-08-07 22:51:36 UTC
Reaver Glitterstim wrote:
Sibyyl wrote:

Wasn't on the top page when I checked. Also I didn't see any threads named anything about pets, but I think I found the one you were talking about by virtue of its length.

Yay! You found it \\o//

Vortexo VonBrenner
Doomheim
#190 - 2014-08-08 05:25:54 UTC
Sibyyl
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#191 - 2014-08-09 15:01:19 UTC
Eevee is the best. The end.

Reaver Glitterstim
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#192 - 2014-08-10 00:01:22 UTC
Eevee is amazing.

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters
#193 - 2014-08-10 16:12:19 UTC
awwww lol. Thanks!

i don't feel the best or all that amazing either today. throat is sore and i have a headache What?
Reaver Glitterstim
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#194 - 2014-08-10 22:33:08 UTC
My tongue has been bothering me for a few days all because I got a tiny burn on it. My mouth is usually in pain and there's not a lot I can do about it.

Dunno if that helps ya feel better but I think we can all share in our collective misery and give hugs! ^^
*hugs*

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters
#195 - 2014-08-11 12:42:46 UTC
My misery today is not being able to sleep last night. I may have gotten 4 hours total in tiny shifts. I woke up too late to do anything. No coffee. No make up. No breakfast. No bueno!
Random McNally
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#196 - 2014-08-11 12:47:56 UTC
Eurydia Vespasian wrote:
My misery today is not being able to sleep last night. I may have gotten 4 hours total in tiny shifts. I woke up too late to do anything. No coffee. No make up. No breakfast. No bueno!

:(

I didn't sleep that well last night, either. It's just another bead on my "I Hate Mondays" braid.

I do have coffee, though. I can survive.

Host of High Drag Podcast. http://highdrag.wordpress.com/

Space music http://minddivided.com

I G Channel HighDragChat

Broadcast4Reps

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters
#197 - 2014-08-11 13:15:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Eurydia Vespasian
Yes, Mondays can go to hell in general most of the time. However, I suppose if Mondays didn't exist everyone would hate Tuesday instead. lol
Pepper Swift
Perkone
Caldari State
#198 - 2014-08-11 14:55:46 UTC
Eurydia Vespasian wrote:
Yes, Mondays can go to hell in general most of the time. However, I suppose if Mondays didn't exist everyone would hate Tuesday instead. lol

Every fortnight i hate tuesdays..

Because i get every second monday off.. :)

What I need most.. is a day between Saturday and Sunday...

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic

Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
#199 - 2014-08-12 00:33:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Khergit Deserters
Eurydia Vespasian wrote:

Had a Genetically Modified FrankenMonday today. But it is over with and has been PWNed! Awesome! Well, at least it's done and over with and dead forever.
Onward to EV thread page 11!
Reaver Glitterstim
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#200 - 2014-08-12 06:18:42 UTC
I had a boring monday, but GEEZ was it hot today! It's still hot and the sun went down hours ago!