These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Science & Industry

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

What happens to manufacturing jobs when account briefly disabled?

Author
Slan Audeles
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2014-08-11 12:46:01 UTC

My credit card was declined when my 3-month sub auto-renewed. (I am no where near being able to Plex my accounts, but it s a nice goal someday). My CC company hates really hates transactions with CCP and likes to put a hold on it which I then need to release. They always seem to think I am unaware I am making an "international purchase with an online retailer". Anyway, my account was briefly disabled (like 20 minutes) today. Does anyone know what happens to manufacturing jobs and research jobs? I am not in a position to check yet to see what happened. If they were cancelled would I get my install costs back? I am also curious about skill training, but I had heard that goes 72 more hours and then stops.

Gilbaron
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2014-08-11 13:23:20 UTC
nothing happens. they just keep running. everything about manufacturing is calculated at the start of the job.

should your jobs run in a pos and should that pos go offline they will pause until you take the pos back online.

i'm not 100% sure about outposts though. i thiiiiink they keep running like in an NPC station and there is nothing the owner can do. but i'm really unsure.
Slan Audeles
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2014-08-11 13:30:47 UTC
That is great news! Thanks!
Jarnis McPieksu
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2014-08-11 14:00:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Jarnis McPieksu
Nothing happens.