These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

Bye EVE Online

First post
Author
Barakkus
#1 - 2014-08-09 20:54:00 UTC
Happy trails to you, 8 years and 50+ bil removed from the economy. No you can't have my stuff :)

http://youtu.be/yytbDZrw1jc

Paranoid Loyd
#2 - 2014-08-09 20:59:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Paranoid Loyd
8 years and all you acquired was 50 bil? Cya o/

"There is only one authority in this game, and that my friend is violence. The supreme authority upon which all other authority is derived." ISD Max Trix

Fix the Prospect!

Schmata Bastanold
In Boobiez We Trust
#3 - 2014-08-09 20:59:54 UTC
Bye!

Invalid signature format

Felicity Love
Doomheim
#4 - 2014-08-09 21:00:05 UTC
Can I have your parking spot ? Blink

"EVE is dying." -- The Four Forum Trolls of the Apocalypse.   ( Pick four, any four. They all smell.  )

baltec1
Bat Country
Pandemic Horde
#5 - 2014-08-09 21:00:07 UTC
Can I have your isk?
Arcelian
Abditum Testa Societas
#6 - 2014-08-09 21:01:18 UTC
Can I have yo-

God damnit.
Barakkus
#7 - 2014-08-09 21:02:48 UTC
Felicity Love wrote:

Who would hire someone named Felicity Love anyways? ;)

Felicity Love
Doomheim
#8 - 2014-08-09 21:06:48 UTC
Barakkus wrote:
Felicity Love wrote:

Who would hire someone named Felicity Love anyways? ;)

It's my stripper stage name... P

"EVE is dying." -- The Four Forum Trolls of the Apocalypse.   ( Pick four, any four. They all smell.  )

Riot Girl
You'll Cowards Don't Even Smoke Crack
#9 - 2014-08-09 21:06:57 UTC
Paranoid Loyd wrote:

50 bil is literally meaningless when you live week to week on plex like a minimum wage worker. Feels good.
Riot Girl
You'll Cowards Don't Even Smoke Crack
#10 - 2014-08-09 21:15:51 UTC
Riot Girl wrote:
Paranoid Loyd wrote:

50 bil is literally meaningless when you live week to week on plex like a minimum wage worker. Feels good.

Actually, let me change that statement. It doesn't feel good, it feels like cheating. **** CCP and their ****** design flaws.
Foxstar Damaskeenus
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#11 - 2014-08-09 21:18:52 UTC
Barakkus, I wish you well in what ever endeavor you chose. If you want to come back we will be here. o7

P.S. May I have your stuff? I really need it, I'm not very good at this game.

"[this thread] is a cesspit of trolling and flaming" ISD Buldath

Barakkus
#12 - 2014-08-09 21:18:59 UTC
Paranoid Loyd wrote:

Ah but I have acquired more than just isk in my time here, unfortunately you wouldn't know because I've never heard of you. Plenty of the old timers left know me, but you, alas, don't... ;)

Gonna miss all you Crime and Punishment trolls, most of which have parted ways with EVE...was fun while it lasted though.

Shout out to my buds in Rancer o7 You guys were always fun...and all the rest of you from Goons to Blackwater, BoB, Shadow Cartel, Basgerin Pirates, Red Clam DOT, Suddenly Spaceships, BricK sQuAD., Space P0lice, AAA, Black Rebel Rifter Club, HYDRA RELOADED, and all the others that brought the good fights over the years :)

Kayagainen Iwalula
Etsala Trading Company
#13 - 2014-08-09 21:19:35 UTC
o7 to a good poster. Hope you change your mind someday and come back!
Lykouleon
Noble Sentiments
Second Empire.
#14 - 2014-08-09 21:20:01 UTC
On your way out, can you please remember to turn off the lights and turn the A/C up to a balmy 76 degrees Fahrenheit? We need to save some electricity around these parts.

Lykouleon > CYNO ME CLOSER so I can hit them with my sword

Sentamon
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#15 - 2014-08-09 21:22:55 UTC
but I want your stuff

Don't my feellings matter?

~ Professional Forum Alt  ~

Sibyyl
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#16 - 2014-08-09 21:25:07 UTC
May I ask why you are leaving? Good luck to you, wherever you are headed.

Is your name a Mr. T reference?

Joffy Aulx-Gao for CSM. Fix links and OGB. Ban stabs from plexes. Fulfill karmic justice.

Hra Neuvosto
Party Cat Enterprises
#17 - 2014-08-09 21:30:14 UTC
young money cash money
Barakkus
#18 - 2014-08-09 21:32:43 UTC
Sibyyl wrote:
May I ask why you are leaving? Good luck to you, wherever you are headed.

Yeah Mr. T reference.

I'm not going into detail, rather not just be another bitter vet rant, but EVE has been going in the wrong direction for a few years now, and CCP keeps shooting itself in the foot. It appears there may be some games coming that will have more of an interest to me. The casual play style is getting nerfed more and more every year, and honestly, I have no desire to devote as much time to EVE as it really requires at this point. I had fun when there was fun to be had, lots actually, just look at my kill boards, not too bad for a solo player...I admit I do suck at this game, but don't we all?

This has been a couple years coming. I kept my subscription going hoping lowsec would turn around and there would be good fights again to be had, but my circle of pvp buddies have slowly filtered away and quit, I'm one of the last left. CCP did some GREAT things to boost pvp over the years only to nerf them later. It's a shame because this is/was a really good game.

But as everything in life we move on to other things eventually :) Hopefully CCP keeps it going and makes good choices in the future. Maybe I'll be back, but more than likely not.

Paranoid Loyd
#19 - 2014-08-09 21:34:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Paranoid Loyd
Barakkus wrote:
Ah but I have acquired more than just isk in my time here, unfortunately you wouldn't know because I've never heard of you. Plenty of the old timers left know me, but you, alas, don't... ;)

I'm sure you have acquired more than isk, we all do, except maybe carebears. You just mentioned it like it was something of significance and its really not. Maybe you should mention what else you acquired and the thread will be more meaningful then the same, same old. Blink

"There is only one authority in this game, and that my friend is violence. The supreme authority upon which all other authority is derived." ISD Max Trix

Fix the Prospect!

Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#20 - 2014-08-09 21:35:58 UTC
Sibyyl wrote:

It's either an A Team reference, or a Mortal Kombat reference.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

123Next pageLast page