These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Character Bazaar

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12
 

sold

First post
Author
Sadus
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#21 - 2014-08-06 22:28:34 UTC
get Isk
Manaconda Jones
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#22 - 2014-08-06 23:03:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Manaconda Jones
still awaiting verification of the transfer.

No Mail on transfer yet - 5 hours after ISK.
Manaconda Jones
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#23 - 2014-08-07 12:28:14 UTC
I'm still awaiting character transfer almost a day later please start transfer as soon as possible.

Thanks
Jennie Naari
banda041
#24 - 2014-08-07 12:59:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Jennie Naari
Manaconda Jones wrote:
I'm still awaiting character transfer almost a day later please start transfer as soon as possible.

Thanks


Please read my mails by Sadus
Manaconda Jones
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#25 - 2014-08-07 17:58:13 UTC
I honestly have no idea what those mails are trying to say.

Please deal with your financial issues / contracts / whatever as soon as possible and start the transfer. You have now had my isk for a full day without the transfer starting.

Jennie Naari
banda041
#26 - 2014-08-07 18:49:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Jennie Naari
Manaconda Jones wrote:
I honestly have no idea what those mails are trying to say.

Please deal with your financial issues / contracts / whatever as soon as possible and start the transfer. You have now had my isk for a full day without the transfer starting.



I'm sorry I start the transfer immediately if the contract Bendet is sorry again Sadus
they have a mail from Sadus
Manaconda Jones
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#27 - 2014-08-08 01:37:17 UTC
Shocked I remain confused why you cant cancel that contract and do the transaction manually with your alt.

I will need to raise this to a ticket if I don't have the transfer started very soon.
Jennie Naari
banda041
#28 - 2014-08-08 10:52:46 UTC
Manaconda Jones wrote:
Shocked I remain confused why you cant cancel that contract and do the transaction manually with your alt.

I will need to raise this to a ticket if I don't have the transfer started very soon.



Read the mails please by Sadus
I'm not always on here to read what they write.

I will start transferring character if the contract is to end in 16 hours.
I have 2 bids on it because I can not finish in sorry
they wait until tomorrow then I can start transferring the character
Carhart Jacket
Doomheim
#29 - 2014-08-09 15:55:24 UTC
looks suspect, can we get a final answer on this? He bid on one of my toons as well, and didnt understand how character selling and buying went. might wanna red the instructions guy
Jennie Naari
banda041
#30 - 2014-08-09 16:32:04 UTC
Carhart Jacket wrote:
looks suspect, can we get a final answer on this? He bid on one of my toons as well, and didnt understand how character selling and buying went. might wanna red the instructions guy


?????

Jennie Naari
banda041
#31 - 2014-08-09 16:32:51 UTC
Wir sind gerade dabei, den Transfer zu bearbeiten. Bis der Prozess abgeschlossen ist, wird der zu transferierende Charakter auf Ihrem Konto verbleiben, ist aber während dieser Zeit nicht spielbar.

Charaktername: Sadus
Wird fertiggestellt in: 10.08.2014 02:30:26
Previous page12