These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Offline Mode

First post
Author
Lady Spank
Get Out Nasty Face
#21 - 2014-08-02 14:30:54 UTC
You cannot play this game in offline mode.

(ಠ_ృ) ~ It Takes a Million Years to Become Diamonds So Lets Just Burn Like Coal Until the Sky's Black ~ (ಠ_ృ)

Gallowmere Rorschach
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#22 - 2014-08-02 14:32:40 UTC
Paranoid Loyd wrote:
Calvin Recline wrote:
James Amril-Kesh wrote:
I have never had problems with the launcher, and I started using it in beta.

Congrats, you are a special snowflake. I have to 'repair' to patch every time there is any up date.

Confirming he is not a special snowflake as my launcher has never had problems.

Also confirming no problems with the launcher. Still not a big fan of it, but it's never broken on me.
corebloodbrothers
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#23 - 2014-08-02 15:06:05 UTC
Manual launch from the eve folders?
Mandrake Falls
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#24 - 2014-08-03 06:46:01 UTC
Yes....found this works....a helpful sole out there..

If you're having Launcher issues, or it just refuses to load up. Go to your folder that has your Eve Online in, mine is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CCP\EVE. In this folder, go into the subfolder \bin, in here is a file called "ExeFile.exe", this is the actual game file, the launcher 'clicks' then you hit the big orange "PLAY" button. Right click on it and Run as Administrator. It should run your EvE game and take you to the normal login screen. This is also how you can bypass the "new" launcher as well. Enjoy!
Sable Moran
Moran Light Industries
#25 - 2014-08-04 11:48:16 UTC
Gallowmere Rorschach wrote:
Paranoid Loyd wrote:
Calvin Recline wrote:
James Amril-Kesh wrote:
I have never had problems with the launcher, and I started using it in beta.

Congrats, you are a special snowflake. I have to 'repair' to patch every time there is any up date.

Confirming he is not a special snowflake as my launcher has never had problems.

Also confirming no problems with the launcher. Still not a big fan of it, but it's never broken on me.

Make that triple confirmed then. Only problems I've had with the launcher was with the Sisi version and that's to be expected.

Sable's Ammo Shop at Alentene V - Moon 4 - Duvolle Labs Factory. Hybrid charges, Projectile ammo, Missiles, Drones, Ships, Need'em? We have'em, at affordable prices. Pop in at our Ammo Shop in sunny Alentene.

Previous page12