These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Me against the Marmite Collective

First post
Author
doc know
Archangels Inc.
End of Natural Lifetime
#141 - 2014-08-02 19:10:14 UTC  |  Edited by: doc know
Saeger1737 wrote:
doc know wrote:
Saeger1737 wrote:
doc know wrote:
Saeger you cry cause rvb blobbed you? Thats their game Big smile

No they didn't blob me, and I wanted them too.


Saeger i wouldnt fight a rvb blob If dont have at least the half of their numbers

You wouldn't but I would, its a challenge, unlike sitting in a thrasher all day doc.


A Thrasher is a great ship one or months ago i killed 30 rvbs and lost just one thrasher
Rejuice K
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#142 - 2014-08-02 19:23:08 UTC
Saeger1737 wrote:
Rejuice K wrote:
Saeger1737 wrote:
Asking for the fleet to be brought down on 4 people isn't an act of stupidity, after rvb got the vigilant, with 3 falcon, 6 auguors and a collective of t1 cruisers and battlecruisers we waited for you to come back. And when you didn't rejuice I sent that simple request mail, made it easy to understand since I know rvb has a 2nd grade reading level these days.


2nd grade reading level? lmao dude you need some form of manor....

You send a mail to someone who just logged on, maybe you should start by atleast knowing who your are fighting and who you aint

Appearantly a 2nd grade writing level too. I know whom I'm fighting. Its easy anyone flashy red, yellow sometimes black. Problem is sometimes they would rather run then fight back. Take rvb they bring a fleet to kill one pirate cruiser, then when we fleet up they run and hide like scared children.
Confidence of a 9 year in a spaceship in a game is not suiting of you.


So by your logic, because im not english im 9 years old? that says alot about you but oh well, your so far out one cant even reach you...

i'll stop here because, dont argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience - in this case that suits you perfectly ;)
urself
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#143 - 2014-08-02 19:38:18 UTC
doc know
Archangels Inc.
End of Natural Lifetime
#144 - 2014-08-02 20:45:47 UTC
urself wrote:


I wait till this Char is Sold next time go away from your nestor and we can have a duell
gnshadowninja
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#145 - 2014-08-02 21:04:18 UTC
doc know wrote:
urself wrote:


I wait till this Char is Sold next time go away from your nestor and we can have a duell


This is priceless, you used your alt repping apoc recently when 1 v 1 a drake?
I'm glad you done that because after we killed you we were laughing for a good few days after and if someone asks for logi, we ask them now if they are soloing a drake. (Obviously mocking you still)
Cobra5665
miner embarissment
#146 - 2014-08-02 21:06:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Cobra5665
doc know wrote:
urself wrote:


I wait till this Char is Sold next time go away from your nestor and we can have a duell



please tell us where exactly where u were violated

o/ saeger and shadow
doc know
Archangels Inc.
End of Natural Lifetime
#147 - 2014-08-02 21:34:45 UTC  |  Edited by: doc know
@Gns

I know you are a Fan but the reason why i blocked you (your immature behavior) still exsists. Go and stalk a other PVP Legend Big smileBig smileBig smile
Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#148 - 2014-08-02 21:38:59 UTC
We have two marmite threads now. How grand.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Sol epoch
HELVEGEN
#149 - 2014-08-02 21:43:54 UTC
doc know wrote:
@Gns

I know you are a Fan but the reason why i blocked you (your immature behavior) still exsists. Go and stalk a other PVP Legend Big smileBig smileBig smile


Your more a Leg End.
gnshadowninja
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#150 - 2014-08-02 21:55:36 UTC  |  Edited by: gnshadowninja
doc know wrote:
@Gns

I know you are a Fan but they reason why i blocked you (for you immature behavior) still exsists. Go and stalk gevlon or mittens.



You still seem to not understand, when someone like you sits ingame and brags "Ill kill this, ill kill that, ill solo you" and then posts the same on the forums to anyone that posts, your basically making yourself the laughing stock of eve.

Then you claim your bringing down Marmite which lead to your uninstalling your game and saying your leaving and now your claiming that your going to carry on playing until you've sold your character, making you an even better joke.

[Removed Chat log before mods do it :D]


Then you proceed to blocking me on eve and start corp jumping to avoid our war decs.

Now, before you start throwing around 'your immature' comments you really should look at who started this thread, who is throwing around all these threats of exploding pixels because I may troll, may threat but as shown by the wormhole guys and your lovely death mail, I always follow through with my word.
ISD Tyrozan
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#151 - 2014-08-02 22:37:25 UTC
A post containing an EVEmail has been removed.

Crime & Punishment Rule: The posting of chatlogs and EVEmails is not permitted, as past experience has shown us that these have a tendency to incite flames and trolling.


ISD Tyrozan

Captain

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

@ISDTyrozan | @ISD_CCL

doc know
Archangels Inc.
End of Natural Lifetime
#152 - 2014-08-02 23:35:13 UTC
@ Gns

Its to easy to play with you.

But i like it Big smileBig smileBig smile
doc know
Archangels Inc.
End of Natural Lifetime
#153 - 2014-08-02 23:44:04 UTC
Sure i sell all my toons and then i play a last amazing round somerblink thats my Plan :) but i take your tears on the way too :)
Cobra5665
miner embarissment
#154 - 2014-08-03 06:25:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Cobra5665
doc know wrote:
@Gns

I know you are a Fan but the reason why i blocked you (your immature behavior) still exsists. Go and stalk a other PVP Legend Big smileBig smileBig smile



wait pvp legend

i pissed myself laugthing at this

you only have yourself to blame

face it you have raged quitted despite been given ample chances

go cry yourself to sleep
doc know
Archangels Inc.
End of Natural Lifetime
#155 - 2014-08-03 07:52:56 UTC
Cobra5665 wrote:
doc know wrote:
@Gns

I know you are a Fan but the reason why i blocked you (your immature behavior) still exsists. Go and stalk a other PVP Legend Big smileBig smileBig smile



wait pvp legend

i pissed myself laugthing at this

you only have yourself to blame

face it you have raged quitted despite been given ample chances

go cry yourself to sleep


I think its nothing New for you to **** yourself and who the hell are you?
Cobra5665
miner embarissment
#156 - 2014-08-03 08:16:39 UTC
doc know wrote:
Cobra5665 wrote:
doc know wrote:
@Gns

I know you are a Fan but the reason why i blocked you (your immature behavior) still exsists. Go and stalk a other PVP Legend Big smileBig smileBig smile



wait pvp legend

i pissed myself laugthing at this

you only have yourself to blame

face it you have raged quitted despite been given ample chances

go cry yourself to sleep


I think its nothing New for you to **** yourself and who the hell are you?



more or less what i am not

1. someone who is butthurt because he can not follow simple rules twice

2.spends more trying to troll people and fail

3. loses more than half if not all his corp less than week

so yeah this link describes it all to you http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/397/269/020.jpg
doc know
Archangels Inc.
End of Natural Lifetime
#157 - 2014-08-03 08:19:56 UTC
So much Nerdrage from a guy that call himself After an animal Big smileBig smileBig smile

Are the man boobs swinging now? Big smileBig smile
Cobra5665
miner embarissment
#158 - 2014-08-03 08:26:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Cobra5665
doc know wrote:
So much Nerdrage from a guy that call himself After an animal Big smileBig smileBig smile

Are the man boobs swinging now? Big smileBig smile


and my point is proven [:lol:

and you have reduced yourself to petty name calling tut tut tut

when you decide to grow up we will take you more seriously
doc know
Archangels Inc.
End of Natural Lifetime
#159 - 2014-08-03 08:33:30 UTC
The point with the man boobs? Big smileBig smileBig smile

doc know
Archangels Inc.
End of Natural Lifetime
#160 - 2014-08-03 08:40:40 UTC  |  Edited by: doc know
1.)I dont care about you or the ”others” and what they take. serious or not.

2.) a guy that Post pictures like you did shouldnt Talk about being a mature Big smile

But Iam Sure you are the Most dangerous Nerd snake in New edenLolBig smileBig smile