These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

corp thief - torknor del'raith & sir buckwhea

Author
Overrlord Game
The xPlicit Method
#1 - 2014-07-31 08:04:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Overrlord Game
TorkNor Del'raith and his alt Sir Buckwheat has just stolen a few assets from our corporation's members (nothing too terribly big just a hand full of ships he had access to as we are a wh corp). Seems his current corp of Zebra Corp [ZEBR] might have members going around trying to steal from other corps as they accepted him back into their fold and gave him a title of "[m] Pikey CREW stealing things for fun" so i recommend not trusting anyone from that corp as well.



https://gate.eveonline.com/Profile/TorkNor%20Del%27raith


https://gate.eveonline.com/Profile/Sir%20Buckwheat
Overrlord Game
The xPlicit Method
#2 - 2014-07-31 08:12:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Overrlord Game
..
Jint Hikaru
OffWorld Exploration Inc
#3 - 2014-07-31 08:17:52 UTC
In before.... well you know... you've read these posts before!

Jint Hikaru - Miner / Salvager / Explorer / SpaceBum In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Tengu Grib
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#4 - 2014-07-31 15:22:30 UTC
Prove to us that he didn't just take his own ships when he was leaving corp. You don't seem to have any evidence against him / them.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Praise James, Supreme Protector of High Sec.

Netan MalDoran
Sinister Intent
#5 - 2014-07-31 15:56:34 UTC
Netan MalDoran applauds to your recruitment department.

"Your security status has been lowered." - Hell yeah it was!

Falcon's truth

Malcolm Shinhwa
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2014-07-31 16:04:01 UTC
Smearing the name of an entire corp because things didn't work out and a pilot took his ships and left the wh? That's low man.

Also Lenda Shinhwa tells me he is still waiting for you to take your revenge.

[i]"The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental[/i]."

Xuixien
Black Echelon
#7 - 2014-07-31 16:18:01 UTC
I think it's clear to everyone here that you're posting this fabrication to cover up the fact that you indeed stole his ships.

Epic Space Cat, Horsegirl, Philanthropist

Octavious0506
Rock Crushers
#8 - 2014-07-31 16:18:10 UTC
What you have access to, is yours! Twisted
Iain Cariaba
#9 - 2014-07-31 18:25:45 UTC
Likely he joined you, moved out into WH, got established, then you revoked his roles so he couldn't get his stuffs.
Cyberbully Thread
Doomheim
#10 - 2014-07-31 18:36:53 UTC
Theft is a form of bullying. I dont understand why you people cannot just buy your own things rather than steal them from someone else.

And the fact that the community endorses this is reprehensible. You all respond with your "ooh's and ahh's and you obviously did the stealing" when you all know the poor guy lost all of his things.

Stop the bullying. ISD bans incoming for all of you. Just watch.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Stimulus
Rote Kapelle
#11 - 2014-07-31 20:28:35 UTC
Cyberbully Thread wrote:
Theft is a form of bullying. I dont understand why you people cannot just buy your own things rather than steal them from someone else.

And the fact that the community endorses this is reprehensible. You all respond with your "ooh's and ahh's and you obviously did the stealing" when you all know the poor guy lost all of his things.

Stop the bullying. ISD bans incoming for all of you. Just watch.

So the OP is a bully in addition to being a liar?! Wow, harsh accusations man.

Founder of Violet Squadron, a small gang NPSI community! Mail me for more information.

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie's Space Mediation Service!

Zero Sum Gain
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOM
#12 - 2014-08-01 02:24:28 UTC
Cyberbully Thread wrote:
Theft is a form of bullying. I dont understand why you people cannot just buy your own things rather than steal them from someone else.

And the fact that the community endorses this is reprehensible. You all respond with your "ooh's and ahh's and you obviously did the stealing" when you all know the poor guy lost all of his things.

Stop the bullying. ISD bans incoming for all of you. Just watch.



Theft is bullying. Cigarettes are bullies. Therefore, cigarettes steal.

PS: nice bait
deeks87 deacon
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#13 - 2014-08-01 10:18:55 UTC
Overrlord Game wrote:
TorkNor Del'raith and his alt Sir Buckwheat has just stolen a few assets from our corporation's members (nothing too terribly big just a hand full of ships he had access to as we are a wh corp). Seems his current corp of Zebra Corp [ZEBR] might have members going around trying to steal from other corps as they accepted him back into their fold and gave him a title of "[m] Pikey CREW stealing things for fun" so i recommend not trusting anyone from that corp as well.



https://gate.eveonline.com/Profile/TorkNor%20Del%27raith


https://gate.eveonline.com/Profile/Sir%20Buckwheat



Welcome to Eve

Those who forget the past, are destined to revisit it! use us for all your insurance needs @  http://igc-eve-online-insurance.webs.com

admiral root
Red Galaxy
#14 - 2014-08-01 16:03:14 UTC
Cyberbully Thread wrote:
Theft is a form of bullying.


I'm feeling generous, so I'll give you 0/10 for that attempt.

No, your rights end in optimal+2*falloff

Lugia3
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#15 - 2014-08-01 20:13:52 UTC
Where is your proof? Without proof you're just tarnishing an innocent mans name.

"CCP Dolan is full of shit." - CCP Bettik

Lazy Eagle
Capsuleer Outfitters
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#16 - 2014-08-06 17:54:06 UTC
I love WH corps. So trusting of newbros.
TorkNor Del'raith
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#17 - 2014-08-06 19:44:55 UTC  |  Edited by: TorkNor Del'raith
i have to say i am so very shocked that forever winter kicked me from there corp because of noting as soon as i moved all my assets in 3 bill tengu and other things into the WH and kicked as soon as i logged off and i was in a Venture had to self destruct it and my POD that had +5 and 6% hardwaring i not got that much asset or ISK left right now i am pushing to Plex my account this month thanks FOREVER WINTER this was my very first time going to live in a WH and try it out and this happens but look FOREVER WINTER not going let this get me down i am going on with it and have fun with my ZEBR bros PEOPLE I CAN TRUST

to everyone that commented on this thank you very much for not thinking the bad thing of me i not going post anything on the forms about this but when i seen this lie i had to comment on this
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Stimulus
Rote Kapelle
#18 - 2014-08-06 20:42:27 UTC
TorkNor Del'raith wrote:
i have to say i am so very shocked that forever winter kicked me from there corp because of noting as soon as i moved all my assets in 3 bill tengu and other things into the WH and kicked as soon as i logged off and i was in a Venture had to self destruct it and my POD that had +5 and 6% hardwaring i not got that much asset or ISK left right now i am pushing to Plex my account this month thanks FOREVER WINTER this was my very first time going to live in a WH and try it out and this happens but look FOREVER WINTER not going let this get me down i am going on with it and have fun with my ZEBR bros PEOPLE I CAN TRUST

to everyone that commented on this thank you very much for not thinking the bad thing of me i not going post anything on the forms about this but when i seen this lie i had to comment on this

Glad to be of service. Your evidence against the OP's false accusations is overwhelming.

Founder of Violet Squadron, a small gang NPSI community! Mail me for more information.

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie's Space Mediation Service!