These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

...problem?

Author
Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#21 - 2014-07-30 14:47:01 UTC
Jewsef Stalin wrote:
wouldn't just be able to attack the Wormhole Storage MTU's he found without being attacked by Concord.

What?

I just...

WHAT?

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Lugia3
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#22 - 2014-07-30 17:58:02 UTC
What?

"CCP Dolan is full of shit." - CCP Bettik

RomeStar
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#23 - 2014-07-30 18:26:48 UTC
Confirmed the bounty system is shite Thank you Pasta for bringing light to a failed mechanic. You would have thought that CCP would have known about this, Oh that's right look at Dust my bad.

Signatured removed, CCP Phantom

Malcolm Shinhwa
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#24 - 2014-07-30 19:12:40 UTC
The bounty system is bad. Its only purpose is making carbears cry. Hardly a compelling game mechanic. o7 to Pasta for separating the carbears from their isk so efficiently.

[i]"The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental[/i]."

Liam Inkuras
Furnace
#25 - 2014-07-30 20:50:58 UTC
Rest in Pasta wheniaminspace

I wear my goggles at night.

Any spelling/grammatical errors come complimentary with my typing on a phone

Soldarius
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#26 - 2014-07-30 21:20:09 UTC
In Pasta we Trust.

o7m8

http://youtu.be/YVkUvmDQ3HY

D400
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#27 - 2014-07-30 22:04:36 UTC
Hello gentlemen!

We’ve had some conversations in the alliance about the incident. Weilamm had indeed just joined the CODE. to help our quest to purify high-sec from the bots and the bot-aspirants. Ofcourse to do so, one needs to go and get some isk before one can invest into some heavy weaponry, like catalysts!

Sadly when Weilamm left Love Squad, their members got really sad and angry when their saw one of their elite pilots join amongst the most elite of New Eden. Ofcourse Love Squad plotted for a revenge…….

Next thing we know, our newest member got attacked by the rage blinded people and there was nothing we could do to help him since we’re -10. Weilamm was ofcourse saddened by his MASSIVE losses and was forced to leave the CODE. because the shame was unbearable and go back to Love Squad

I hope Love Squad can forgive him of his actions and, in time, be able to forget the whole incident!
Paranoid Loyd
#28 - 2014-07-30 22:57:18 UTC  |  Edited by: Paranoid Loyd
D400 wrote:
Hello gentlemen!

We’ve had some conversations in the alliance about the incident. Weilamm had indeed just joined the CODE. to help our quest to purify high-sec from the bots and the bot-aspirants. Ofcourse to do so, one needs to go and get some isk before one can invest into some heavy weaponry, like catalysts!

Sadly when Weilamm left Love Squad, their members got really sad and angry when their saw one of their elite pilots join amongst the most elite of New Eden. Ofcourse Love Squad plotted for a revenge…….

Next thing we know, our newest member got attacked by the rage blinded people and there was nothing we could do to help him since we’re -10. Weilamm was ofcourse saddened by his MASSIVE losses and was forced to leave the CODE. because the shame was unbearable and go back to Love Squad

I hope Love Squad can forgive him of his actions and, in time, be able to forget the whole incident!

Sad Your comments RP or not are disappointing.

"There is only one authority in this game, and that my friend is violence. The supreme authority upon which all other authority is derived." ISD Max Trix

Fix the Prospect!

HHHNNNGGG
Sanchez's Little Helpers
#29 - 2014-07-31 06:36:36 UTC
Dedicated to wheniaminspace:

Do not stare at my pod and weep
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am the seven hounds that cloak.
I am the cyno with the liquid load .
I am the starlight on the thrasher.
I am the gentle T1 slasher.
When you awaken in PR station
Just know that I'm on vacation.
I am the electron bombs in flight
Aimed at the blobs in the midst of night.
Do not stare at my pod and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.
Luwc
State War Academy
Caldari State
#30 - 2014-07-31 07:58:06 UTC
CCP ****** up again.
Some smart guy is using this **** up

There is an article on TMC

http://hugelolcdn.com/i/267520.gif

Grim Hood
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#31 - 2014-07-31 12:47:04 UTC
Istyn wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/Cmiqwcp.png

Here's an article covering the story. Unsure if he was banned.
Karash Amerius
The Seven Shadows
Scotch And Tea.
#32 - 2014-07-31 16:33:22 UTC
In the end you see how pointless killboards really are.

Karash Amerius Operative, Sutoka

Kan'loch Lacoud
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#33 - 2014-07-31 17:01:17 UTC
#freespace
Tengu Grib
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#34 - 2014-07-31 18:38:22 UTC
I'm really mad at myself for not putting two and two together when I first noticed this, which was just after the patch went live, I noticed the price on R.A.M. still showed their old value, and thought to myself, "Wow that could make for some really hilarious killmails." I did not extend that to collecting bounties in hilarious ways. That's what I get for playing Eve before having coffee. Grats to the dude for taking advantage of it, and here's hoping you don't get banned! o7 On the other hand, if you do get banned, it's pretty obviously an exploit, so you kinda deserve it. I still hope you don't though.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Praise James, Supreme Protector of High Sec.

Sabriz Adoudel
Move along there is nothing here
#35 - 2014-08-01 06:19:52 UTC
#wheniambountyhunting

I support the New Order and CODE. alliance. www.minerbumping.com

Previous page12