These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Most Beautiful and Handsome Eve Toon.

First post First post
Author
Pix Severus
Empty You
#761 - 2014-07-30 17:53:19 UTC
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
cross posting this here so the pretty lady's can feel creepily leered at by real men

I find you all to be most delicious.

MTU Hunter: Latest Entry - June 12 2017 - Vocal Local 5

MTU Hunting 101: Comprehensive Guide

Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#762 - 2014-07-30 17:56:07 UTC
Gong chio-xia wrote:
Vivi Velasco wrote:
After seeing this thread, I realize just how terrible I am at character creation. Oh well, time to get back to scanning

Someone must do a youtube video tutorial for character creation and customization, about how to be cute and pretty as possible.

1. Make an achura
2. ????
3. Profit

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Azda Ja
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#763 - 2014-07-30 17:58:20 UTC
Gong chio-xia wrote:
Vivi Velasco wrote:
After seeing this thread, I realize just how terrible I am at character creation. Oh well, time to get back to scanning

Someone must do a youtube video tutorial for character creation and customization, about how to be cute and pretty as possible.

It's all in the wrist.

Ralph, never not be bald.

Grrr.

Gully Alex Foyle
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#764 - 2014-07-30 18:08:46 UTC
Azda Ja wrote:
Sibyyl wrote:
Azda Ja wrote:
i nominate Sibyyl. That avatar makes me want to go swimming. I hate swimming.

*swims with Azda*

Just keep me from drowning and we're good.
*steals Sibyyl's and Azda's clothes while they're busy 'swimming'...*

*goes suspect*

*gets popped*

Ooops, sorry, your clothes didn't drop! Dat naughty loot fairy... Roll

Make space glamorous! Is EVE dying or not? Ask the EVE-O Death-o-meter!

Zimmy Zeta
Perkone
Caldari State
#765 - 2014-07-30 18:09:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Zimmy Zeta
Gong chio-xia wrote:
Vivi Velasco wrote:

I found the best effects you can achieve come through random glitches or just pure coincidence. The important part is to be aware of those circumstances and save your portrait as soon as it happens.
That's also the reason why re-creating a good portrait is so incredibly hard.

Mizhir wrote:

1. Make an achura
2. ????
3. Profit

You have no idea how hard it is for us Achura to be so incredibly attractive.. Straight

Aw, no, just kidding, it's way awesome! Lol

I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the post above and sincerely hope you didn't waste your time reading it. Yes, I do feel bad about it.

Saraki Ishikela
Perkone
Caldari State
#766 - 2014-07-30 18:26:58 UTC
Confirming Achura is master race :)

One newbies quest to ExploreEVE: [u]Youtube[/u]: www.youtube.com/exploreeve - **[u]**Blogspot:[/u] http://exploreeve.blogspot.com [u]Twitter:[/u] www.twitter.com/exploreeve** - [u]Facebook[/u]:** www.facebook.com/exploreeve

Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#767 - 2014-07-30 18:30:29 UTC
Saraki Ishikela wrote:
Confirming Achura is master race :)

Just because you choose easymode and beat it without a sweat doesn't mean you are the best.

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Gong chio-xia
Perkone
Caldari State
#768 - 2014-07-30 18:33:21 UTC
Mizhir wrote:
Gong chio-xia wrote:
Vivi Velasco wrote:

1. Make an achura
2. ????
3. Profit

Damn people discover my special trick.

Achura is the easiest way i think, but all bloodine can be pretty, they just need more love (especially Amarr).
Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#769 - 2014-07-30 18:35:19 UTC
Gong chio-xia wrote:
Mizhir wrote:
Gong chio-xia wrote:
Vivi Velasco wrote:

1. Make an achura
2. ????
3. Profit

Achura is the easiest way i think, but all bloodine can be pretty, they just need more love (especially Amarr).

*Cough* Vherokior *Cough*

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Luna Lockhearts
Defiant Liberation Corporation
Defiant Collective
#770 - 2014-07-30 18:52:00 UTC
I changed the look of my char the other day when I seen some new clothes in the store, and I'm actually really happy with how it turned out :D Only thing I'd change is the colour of the top, I want the white and black one :P

Also on a side note, how do you get the glasses that I see some people wearing ? I think I remember seeing some in the char creation when I first started, but since then all I've been able to see are the goggles that I have.

Some people are like Slinky's, Not much good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Mildew Wolf
#771 - 2014-07-30 19:10:34 UTC
Mizhir wrote:

*Cough* Vherokior *Cough*

https://image.eveonline.com/Character/90749266_1024.jpg
Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#772 - 2014-07-30 19:22:22 UTC
Luna Lockhearts wrote:
I changed the look of my char the other day when I seen some new clothes in the store, and I'm actually really happy with how it turned out :D Only thing I'd change is the colour of the top, I want the white and black one :P

Also on a side note, how do you get the glasses that I see some people wearing ? I think I remember seeing some in the char creation when I first started, but since then all I've been able to see are the goggles that I have.

Non of the amarr races have access to the glasses. For some whatever reason.

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Renee Varis
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#773 - 2014-07-30 19:23:41 UTC
Took a while to get me the way I liked. I couldn't find an eye color that worked so I went with white, might try again in the future when I've had enough of her soulless gaze.
Amber Hills
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#774 - 2014-07-30 19:50:49 UTC
Gong chio-xia wrote:
Mizhir wrote:
Gong chio-xia wrote:
Vivi Velasco wrote:

1. Make an achura
2. ????
3. Profit

Things to remember if attempting to make a "pretty" avatar:
1. Everyone else will make fun of you.
2. Women tend to have significantly less prominent jaw-lines and chins than men. Their bone-structure is more delicate.
3. Science! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_attractiveness#Facial_features
Kelleth Kirk
Caldari State - Osprey Wing 7
#775 - 2014-07-30 20:01:28 UTC
Renee Varis wrote:
Took a while to get me the way I liked. I couldn't find an eye color that worked so I went with white, might try again in the future when I've had enough of her soulless gaze.

May I suggest the Laser Sight Combat Ocular Enhancer? You keep the cool soulless eyes and gain the awesome factor of the laser implant along with it =)

I miss having ISK.

Renee Varis
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#776 - 2014-07-30 20:09:59 UTC
Kelleth Kirk wrote:
Renee Varis wrote:

May I suggest the Laser Sight Combat Ocular Enhancer? You keep the cool soulless eyes and gain the awesome factor of the laser implant along with it =)

You know, I just might have to do that. Also you look like a womanI know irl, she's hot as **** , but she's an accountant. Ugh
Kelleth Kirk
#777 - 2014-07-30 20:27:12 UTC
Renee Varis wrote:
Kelleth Kirk wrote:
Renee Varis wrote:

You know, I just might have to do that. Also you look like a womanI know irl, she's hot as **** , but she's an accountant. Ugh

Well, she has great taste in hair =P

I miss having ISK.

mow hawk
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#778 - 2014-07-30 20:40:26 UTC
My name limits my hair styles...

Still, when I first started with her she didn't even have this haircut, so I may switch it to something else for the heck of it.

Kelleth Kirk
#779 - 2014-07-30 20:48:23 UTC
mow hawk wrote:
My name limits my hair styles...

Still, when I first started with her she didn't even have this haircut, so I may switch it to something else for the heck of it.

Nah, you could also mow hawks, you never know =P

I miss having ISK.

SIrera Artrald
Titans Rising
#780 - 2014-07-30 21:03:38 UTC
Amber Hills wrote:

Things to remember if attempting to make a "pretty" avatar:
1. Everyone else will make fun of you.
2. Women tend to have significantly less prominent jaw-lines and chins than men. Their bone-structure is more delicate.
3. Science! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_attractiveness#Facial_features

What a ******* weird article. . .

Life is a bitch but she's totally doable. She may be a beauty but life, life is a bitch.