These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[SERVICE] PushX Hauling Services

First post First post
Author
Hami Dails
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#101 - 2014-07-30 18:03:22 UTC
Hi guys,

I'm our JF Director here at PushX.

Misuzuchan has asked me to clarify in more detail why we changed our prices all of a sudden so I will try to keep it short and simple.

♦As Misuzuchan said above Fuel price has increased and it has been for a while, although this is not our main reason it is just a contributor.
♦Crius changes meant that Jump Drives now use 50% more fuel than before, this is the main contributor to the change and we are still reviewing the total impact of the change.

More will come soon on our overall decision on price changes to our JF service

Thank Guys
Maria Madeveda
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#102 - 2014-07-31 07:08:20 UTC
Just short feedback:

Got my first delivery from PushX this morining after just setting it up yesterday evening (and that with the standard delivery!). To keep it short: I'm very happy with the service, it's incredibly fast and so damn cheap. Simply thank you for this serviceSmile

Maria
Kristina Kalloken
K n K Munitions
#103 - 2014-08-01 22:44:17 UTC
First time customer and probably future long time customer if they keep up this good service. Two hauls done quickly, will definitely use again.
TcGre'l en Karnt
API Testing Corp
#104 - 2014-08-03 23:42:33 UTC
First-time customer here. I created a contract just before DT, and by the time I logged in this evening, the move had already been completed and I had a friendly message from the pilot.

A+ service, looking forward to the next time I need something moved!
Kirsten Leary
State War Academy
Caldari State
#105 - 2014-08-04 17:21:09 UTC
I used PushX for the first time today, I will definitely use it again. My goods were delivered within 6 hours and at a reasonable rate. Thank you for your service :)
Pelagia
Stratton Oakmont Incorporated
Minmatar Fleet Associates
#106 - 2014-08-06 16:45:57 UTC
Used these guys a couple of times now, excellent service especially with rush jobs.
Naoru Kozan
Perkone
Caldari State
#107 - 2014-08-08 05:16:24 UTC
Been using these guys for a while and have not been disappointed. Great for moving small high value cargos in a timely fashion.
TheSmokingHertog
Julia's Interstellar Trade Emperium
#108 - 2014-08-11 23:23:46 UTC
SJ Astralana wrote:
Misuzuchan wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen,

We apologise for the lack of warning in regards to prices with JF work! We have had to raise our prices with immediate effect due to the new expansion making changes to the which was unexpected.

We will be doing a full review of our prices over the upcoming days to ensure we continue to be competitive.

The full details are as follows:

Low Sec base price: 100 mil (increase of 20 mil)
Null Sec base price: 210 mil(increase of 55 mil)

Kind regards,
Misuzuchan.

ITT immediate price increase foisted upon stakeholders with no warning for absolutely no explained reason. Who in the hell would do business with this bunch of amateurs in all honesty?

Did you ever buy / sell food related oils? its day - to - day price differences. So, it happens all time, all around us.

"Dogma is kind of like quantum physics, observing the dogma state will change it." ~ CCP Prism X

"Schrödinger's Missile. I dig it." ~ Makari Aeron

-= "Brain in a Box on Singularity" - April 2015 =-

Masozi Mirembe
Viziam Corp
#109 - 2014-08-11 23:54:29 UTC
Reliable service within deadline. Will use again.Smile
Willry Raye
State War Academy
Caldari State
#110 - 2014-08-13 16:47:34 UTC
Ladies and Gentlemen, Willry here Vice-PR dude, please come check out and like our FB page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Push-Industries

news, pictures and other various crap shall be posted here from time to time, if you like us and use us, why not like our page.

Remember Pods and Podettes, don't just move it PUSH IT
TheSmokingHertog
Julia's Interstellar Trade Emperium
#111 - 2014-08-13 20:49:30 UTC  |  Edited by: TheSmokingHertog
Willry Raye wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen, Willry here Vice-PR dude, please come check out and like our FB page

news, pictures and other various crap shall be posted here from time to time, if you like us and use us, why not like our page.

Your link does not work, try this one instead > https://www.facebook.com/pages/Push-Industries/511676765630107

Maybe chance "Welcome to Push Industries, the logistics corporation which strives to give amazing customer service." to "Welcome to Push Industries, the logistics corporation which strives to give amazing customer service in New Eden". ;)

"Dogma is kind of like quantum physics, observing the dogma state will change it." ~ CCP Prism X

"Schrödinger's Missile. I dig it." ~ Makari Aeron

-= "Brain in a Box on Singularity" - April 2015 =-

Willry Raye
State War Academy
Caldari State
#112 - 2014-08-13 21:08:34 UTC
TheSmokingHertog wrote:
Willry Raye wrote:

Your link does not work, try this one instead > https://www.facebook.com/pages/Push-Industries/511676765630107

Maybe chance "Welcome to Push Industries, the logistics corporation which strives to give amazing customer service." to "Welcome to Push Industries, the logistics corporation which strives to give amazing customer service in New Eden". ;)

Cheers, thanks m8, apparently my linking ability has failed, u fixed me good Big smile That being said, come like our page for the best Hauling service around
Misuzuchan
Purple Frog Transport
Red-Frog
#113 - 2014-08-13 22:48:06 UTC
Guh, you just can't trust the hired help these days to get stuff done properly!
Selexid
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#114 - 2014-08-13 23:12:49 UTC
Good haulers, they get things done and they are not too stuffy.
Tzafki El
Doomheim
#115 - 2014-08-16 05:26:46 UTC
all i can say is that PUSH is awesome! I
Gud
Eclipse Strike Unit
#116 - 2014-08-23 08:07:46 UTC
First time using service, highly recommended, will use again.

Thanks for the great service
Ash Xeime
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#117 - 2014-08-25 23:09:55 UTC
First time using service, highly recommended, will use again.

Thanks for the great service super fastTwisted
Mysterious Merchant
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#118 - 2014-08-26 05:17:24 UTC
Paid for RUSH Delivery, and my items were moved across the verse in a matter of just a couple of hours.

Highly pleased with the serivce. Thanks:)
Mrs Cs3
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#119 - 2014-08-26 19:12:54 UTC
+1

My first contract. 20.000 m3 and null sec pick up location. Contract created in the morning, Contract finished in the evening... simply AMAZING!

Thank you very much!!
Jacklyn Jackhalz
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#120 - 2014-08-27 17:08:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Jacklyn Jackhalz
Pushx moves my goods for 11 mil,It saves me 10 jumps to and 10 back to get all my goods moves my self.

Life can't be easier with pushx ^^