These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

...problem?

Author
Vayeate Marquise
Doomheim
#1 - 2014-07-30 01:31:38 UTC
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2014-07-30 01:36:29 UTC
Vayeate Marquise wrote:
Seems legit...

wtf?! Explanation please?!

Founder of Violet Squadron, a small gang NPSI community! Mail me for more information.

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie's Space Mediation Service!

Seraph IX Basarab
Outer Path
Seraphim Division
#3 - 2014-07-30 01:51:14 UTC
I guess that's how the cool kids are RMTing these days.
Shederov Blood
Deadly Viper Kitten Mitten Sewing Company
#4 - 2014-07-30 02:17:57 UTC
R.A.M. and a few other items are still rated at 100x more than their actual value since the Crius release.

It looks like someone abandoned a bunch of them near a heap of MTUs to screw up their killboards.

Who put the goat in there?

Paranoid Loyd
#5 - 2014-07-30 02:28:51 UTC
^ What Bieber said.

"There is only one authority in this game, and that my friend is violence. The supreme authority upon which all other authority is derived." ISD Max Trix

Fix the Prospect!

Netan MalDoran
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#6 - 2014-07-30 04:43:56 UTC
RAM's are now 100X easier to make so prices have dropped by 100X, but the region price algorithm that you are seeing takes the average price of those RAM's over the last 90 days so the price you are seeing is 100X more than what you can sell them at Jita now. This also gave me a surprise when my RAM's were worth 200mil only to find that their only worth 200k Sad

"Your security status has been lowered." - Hell yeah it was!

Falcon's truth

Lugia3
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2014-07-30 05:05:56 UTC
Smells like rmt.

"CCP Dolan is full of shit." - CCP Bettik

Istyn
Freight Club
#8 - 2014-07-30 08:28:21 UTC
Haha.

Space just managed to claim all of CODE.'s bounty it seems.

Don Purple
Snuggle Society
Pandemic Horde
#9 - 2014-07-30 08:52:05 UTC
Is eve calculating it as such a high loss? Would be an easy way to cash out a bounty. If so it might need fixing. Saw a 2t km with compressed ore a few days ago in an itty.

I am just here to snuggle and do spy stuff.

Istyn
Freight Club
#10 - 2014-07-30 09:04:15 UTC
Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
S.N.O.T.
#11 - 2014-07-30 09:15:12 UTC
Clearly an exploit. I look forward to seeing the swift banhammer dropping on the bounty earners.

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

OldWolf69
EVE-RO
Goonswarm Federation
#12 - 2014-07-30 10:10:40 UTC
Istyn wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/Cmiqwcp.png

lolpastaLol
Nartel Vortok
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#13 - 2014-07-30 11:25:58 UTC
seems like a good use of intended gameplay mechanics to me.
Kan'loch Lacoud
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#14 - 2014-07-30 11:33:55 UTC
mad carebears itt
Soylent Jade
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#15 - 2014-07-30 12:36:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Soylent Jade
I saw those kills on our KB and wondered WTH that was about. I guess he's getting a massive amount of CODE bounty for that? If it's not ruled an exploit, good for him! The down side is, that really lowered our efficiency lol.

I'm guessing that's going to be ruled an exploit. It seems quite a few people are doing that...enjoy this Miasmos kill valued that 69 TRILLION because of a load of compressed ore:

https://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=24593873

Making hisec better...one Catalyst at a time

minerbumping.com

Gor Yo
Taxes Shmuckses
#16 - 2014-07-30 13:06:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Gor Yo
Soylent Jade wrote:
I saw those kills on our KB and wondered WTH that was about. I guess he's getting a massive amount of CODE bounty for that? If it's not ruled an exploit, good for him! The down side is, that really lowered our efficiency lol.

I'm guessing that's going to be ruled an exploit. It seems quite a few people are doing that...enjoy this Miasmos kill valued that 69 TRILLION because of a load of compressed ore:

https://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=24593873

slightly unrelated, but how did they fit so much ore in it? according to my calculations, that is slightly over 100k m3, while even level 5 in industrial skill will give miasmos only 63k m3 of ore hold capacity.
do cargohold rigs affect ore, or other specialized holds on industrials, too?
El Space Mariachi
Zero Fun Allowed
xqtywiznalamywmodxfhhopawzpqyjdwrpeptuaenabjawdzku
#17 - 2014-07-30 13:10:12 UTC
Feature clearly working as intended

ITT jealous NOOBS who wish they were half the men Love Squad, the greatest bounty hunting corporation in the universe, are.

gay gamers for jesus

Weilamm
Zero Fun Allowed
xqtywiznalamywmodxfhhopawzpqyjdwrpeptuaenabjawdzku
#18 - 2014-07-30 13:16:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Weilamm
I was simply ratting in Jita to get enough isk for some catys to GANK (BECAUSE I LOVE THE CODE YOU SEE) when this bully and THUG whenisminspace started aggressing my mtus!!!!! Shocked

I think he was mad because I loved THE CODE more than Love squad. TwistedTwistedTwisted

I panic'd and froze figuring that maybe if I anchored more mtu's he would get tired and leave me alone, but NO he kept killing them!

I cried for help in local but no one came... finally I just logged off in disgust. Straight

And now I am forced to re-join Love thanks to my Stockholm syndrome from my time in this terrible terrible corp getting bullied by that monster wheniaminspace. UghUghUghUgh
Jewsef Stalin
Doomheim
#19 - 2014-07-30 13:20:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Jewsef Stalin
WhenIamspace had left nullsec, and was bounty hunting in Jita when he stumbled upon some CODE MTU's.

He did not have a cargo scanner equipped, so he had to buy one from some of Jita's greatest merchants. Upon investing 6 million ISK into the endeavor and acquiring a cargo scanner, our hero, wheniaminspace started cargo scanning the mtus. To his suprise he had found the entirity of CODE.'s wormhole loot storage.

Space then faced the next problem of having to figure out a way to destroy the mtus and collect the bounty. Because the current Concord system is broken as fug, and probably just a clever CCP ISK sink used to fund Goon SRP, Space wouldn't just be able to attack the Wormhole Storage MTU's he found without being attacked by Concord. So space devised a clever way into tricking one of CODE.'s newest recruits into dueling him in an AFK procurer.

Upon tricking the foolish CODE. roleplayer, space destroyed all of the MTU's and went on to become the greatest bounty hunter in EVE.

The END.
Darth Polios
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#20 - 2014-07-30 13:45:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Darth Polios
Wheniaminspace has not only proven to be the greatest bounty hunter in the universe but has also showed the true nature of some individuals. Jealousy is pretty destructive.

I sure wouldn't be upset if my fellow miner outperformed me. I would give him a pat on the back and cheer him on through comms.

You jealous individuals should do the same. I for one have, i sent my greatest hero a lovely donation with note attached thanking him for making my life so much safer. I no longer have to worry about the evils lurking beyond my d-scan range.

Since then I have joined the ranks of Love Squad so I can fly among the greatest bounty hunters to ever brave face in this cruel universe.
12Next page