These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[SERVICE] PushX Hauling Services

First post First post
Author
Nimrod78
House Harkonen
#81 - 2014-06-27 04:19:34 UTC
Great service guys, appreciate the quik turn around. Will definetly be using your services again in the very near future. Smile
Anomena
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#82 - 2014-06-28 10:42:11 UTC
Great service as always. Created three highsec contracts last night and they were all done within less than three hours.
Hra Neuvosto
Party Cat Enterprises
#83 - 2014-06-28 15:53:29 UTC
Fast, professional service +1
Samuel Sachs
#84 - 2014-06-28 20:12:56 UTC
I like to use PushX, fast and professional !

SheetMon_V2 a gdocs spreadsheet what pulls lots of stuff, feel free to make a copy :-)

Dienomyte Mite
Doomheim
#85 - 2014-06-30 00:40:03 UTC
high collateral shipments. amazing service. much appreciated. will use again
Dagnarus Oriki
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#86 - 2014-06-30 16:32:30 UTC
First time user, great service on a rush job. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
Lucius Millcom
Omega EvElution
#87 - 2014-07-06 13:13:09 UTC
Fast delivery in HS, fast delivery in LS, fast JF service. Usefull for massiv trading between the hubs, usefull for production and also fast enoungh for PvP deployments in enemy territory. (except player stations)

Also, their pilots were unexceptional friendly. If there is any problem with your contract, they inform you and try to find a solution.

Just a professional logistics corp in EvE!
Derrick Miles
Death Rabbit Ky Oneida
#88 - 2014-07-07 05:03:42 UTC
If you've got any kind of logistics that you want to outsource I definitely recommend PushX.

My hauler alt rarely ever gets used because these guys are fast, cheap, and always consistent.
Anna Lytical
TRU industry Ltd.
#89 - 2014-07-10 18:38:39 UTC
very good service, I appreciate especially the speed. Blink
Misuzuchan
Purple Frog Transport
Red-Frog
#90 - 2014-07-13 21:55:29 UTC
So just because I can...
The next person to post on this topic will get a free Rush job up to the value (and including) 30m.
Once you've posted here, throw me a mail in-game and we'll get that all sorted out for you. :)

Kind regards,

Misuzuchan.

Archeras Umangiar
V0LTA
WE FORM V0LTA
#91 - 2014-07-14 00:13:46 UTC
So ive got to ninja this...

Are you willing to keep this move job on standby for a week or 2 max (hollidays :D)
Highlan Chamberlain
Lizard People Banking Inc.
#92 - 2014-07-18 09:17:29 UTC
Not so much a review as a possible suggestion here,

In your in game channel you have a link to a "Queue Status" which shows the number of jobs currently being handled etc, which is nice and all, but I think would be a lot more helpful/relevant if it actually showed you where you were in the queue, maybe its just a list with a number and a name, I'd be more than happy with that.
Misuzuchan
Purple Frog Transport
Red-Frog
#93 - 2014-07-18 17:58:39 UTC
I can't make any promises or anything as such but I have heard rumours of a new website for Push Industries which has an amazing customer-focused area which lets them know all sorts of details they might not have been previously aware of.

Keep your eyes peeled for future updates. :)

Also, if you do ever want to know your exact position, just ask in "PushX", one of my minions (read as: valued colleague) will let you know it exactly! :)
Clancy Davis
Chroma Corp
Prismatic Legion
#94 - 2014-07-21 11:49:24 UTC
Big smile

Great service, my stuff was delivered much sooner than I expected!
Zuul Achura
Stampeding Beasts
#95 - 2014-07-25 09:34:19 UTC
It became clear "pushing" is much better than moving.
Issued 2 contracts A -> B and B ->C with a day interval but their pilot / organization was smart enough to pick the second contract when they delivered the first.
Happy customer.
Will be pushing my bulky Indy production to trade hub on a regular basis.

Arrow Don't move it, PUSH it.
OldWolf69
EVE-RO
Goonswarm Federation
#96 - 2014-07-26 16:13:38 UTC
Best ever +1.
Misuzuchan
Purple Frog Transport
Red-Frog
#97 - 2014-07-26 21:11:42 UTC
Ladies and gentlemen,

We apologise for the lack of warning in regards to prices with JF work! We have had to raise our prices with immediate effect due to the new expansion making changes to the which was unexpected.

We will be doing a full review of our prices over the upcoming days to ensure we continue to be competitive.

The full details are as follows:

Low Sec base price: 100 mil (increase of 20 mil)
Null Sec base price: 210 mil(increase of 55 mil)

Kind regards,
Misuzuchan.
SJ Astralana
Syncore
#98 - 2014-07-28 08:39:28 UTC
Misuzuchan wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen,

We apologise for the lack of warning in regards to prices with JF work! We have had to raise our prices with immediate effect due to the new expansion making changes to the which was unexpected.

We will be doing a full review of our prices over the upcoming days to ensure we continue to be competitive.

The full details are as follows:

Low Sec base price: 100 mil (increase of 20 mil)
Null Sec base price: 210 mil(increase of 55 mil)

Kind regards,
Misuzuchan.

ITT immediate price increase foisted upon stakeholders with no warning for absolutely no explained reason. Who in the hell would do business with this bunch of amateurs in all honesty?

Hyperdrive your production business: Eve Production Manager

Jazzmine Kiel
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#99 - 2014-07-28 19:05:00 UTC
Contracted PushX late last night to move 3 loads from NPC Null space to Highsec. Mid afternoon today it was done. Great fast, friendly service. Would and will use again.
Misuzuchan
Purple Frog Transport
Red-Frog
#100 - 2014-07-30 17:01:01 UTC
SJ Astralana wrote:

ITT immediate price increase foisted upon stakeholders with no warning for absolutely no explained reason. Who in the hell would do business with this bunch of amateurs in all honesty?

I apologise for not giving a reason as to the immediate price change as I had thought it was immediately obvious. It was to all the pilots but I didn't think of the wider world of people who don't use jump-drives at all.

This is the reason as to why we've had to raise prices:
The way jump-drives work were changed in the Crius patch and the cost of fuel has increased significantly. I will get the Director in charge of JF pricing to pop by and explain in more detail though! :)