These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Derelict Talocan Frigate not salvagable... and data containers respawn

Author
Private Pineapple
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2014-07-26 04:07:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Private Pineapple
Hey all,

I'm a bit new to wormholes and I've used the search function but I cannot find any up to date information on Derelict Talocan Frigate. I saw it in here: http://eve-survival.org/wikka.php?wakka=UnsecuredPerimeterCommsRelay

I could not use a Relic or Data analyzer nor could I use a salvage module on it as all guides say to use. Not sure what I can do here... any information would be much appreciated.

EDIT: In addition, while I waited for a reply to this post I noticed some data containers filling in... there are 9 data containers here and 5 filled in the last few minutes. Is this intended? I thought relic/data sites do not regenerate loot.

EDIT2: Never mind... looks like it can be hacked with a Relic analyzer. I swore I had tried it but meh. Still wondering about the data container regeneration thing though.

Seraph Essael
Air
The Initiative.
#2 - 2014-07-26 04:18:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Seraph Essael
Also curious, a corp mate of mine noticed Data site cans refilling back up in a C2 he was in. As I dont hack I wouldn't know, but it was odd that he asked me if they refill. All the cans in the site had respawned.

Quoted from Doc Fury: "Concerned citizens: Doc seldom plays EVE on the weekends during spring and summer, so you will always be on your own for a couple days a week. Doc spends that time collecting kittens for the on-going sacrifices, engaging in reckless outdoor activities, and speaking in the 3rd person."

Borsek
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#3 - 2014-07-26 04:47:38 UTC
And so, the era of T3 hulls being cheaper than T2 begins!

Imma only fly caps from now on, it seems.
Adarnof
Kingsparrow Wormhole Division
Birds of Prey.
#4 - 2014-07-26 04:56:52 UTC
I made 7 attempts at a talocan wreck yesterday. Yes I'm that bad. And yes it didn't asplode after failure #2. Not gonna lie, not sure if I'm a wizard or this is working as intended(tm).
Jessica Duranin
Doomheim
#5 - 2014-07-26 10:02:18 UTC
Adarnof wrote:
I made 7 attempts at a talocan wreck yesterday. Yes I'm that bad. And yes it didn't asplode after failure #2. Not gonna lie, not sure if I'm a wizard or this is working as intended(tm).

They don't explode in w-space.
Kalel Nimrott
Caldari Provisions
#6 - 2014-07-26 12:36:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Kalel Nimrott
Hey, Pinnapple!

Not gonna lie, I haven't got a single data or relic after the patch.

Bob Artis, you will be missed.

O7

Caleb Seremshur
Commando Guri
Guristas Pirates
#7 - 2014-07-27 20:53:36 UTC
Kalel Nimrott wrote:
Hey, Pinnapple!

Not gonna lie, I haven't got a single data or relic after the patch.

Probably because they aren't despawning after being completed