These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Eurydia Vespasian, awesome avatar pic!

Author
Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters
#141 - 2014-07-11 03:14:55 UTC
there is something sadly ironic about a woman buying subsystems....when her main income in eve is building subsystems.

but this was the case today. because i never thought to keep backups. i just produce and sell them off lol

and then i get them back home and..."you can't assemble a t3 in space"

*que flying purple household device*
Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#142 - 2014-07-11 09:01:48 UTC
Eurydia Vespasian wrote:
there is something sadly ironic about a woman buying subsystems....when her main income in eve is building subsystems.

but this was the case today. because i never thought to keep backups. i just produce and sell them off lol

and then i get them back home and..."you can't assemble a t3 in space"

*que flying purple household device*

Atleast you have a highsec static. It's not like you have to scan down an entire chain only to realize that the only K-space connections you got are nullsec systems in the middle of regions you didn't know existed.

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Reaver Glitterstim
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#143 - 2014-07-11 11:13:27 UTC
Yeah no kidding! The other day I pop into K-space in some place called "The Great Void". I had to pass through regions "No Man's Land", "There Be Dragons Here", and "Jovian Graveyard" before I got to a flash beacon stating that I was only a few dozen lightyears out of range of broadcasting my neural state in the very probable event I should die soon.

I suspect this has happened before, with less desirable results, as there are otherwise unexplainable gaps in my memory.

FT Diomedes: "Reaver, sometimes I wonder what you are thinking when you sit down to post."

Frostys Virpio: "We have to give it to him that he does put more effort than the vast majority in his idea but damn does it sometime come out of nowhere."

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters
#144 - 2014-07-11 12:10:42 UTC
it's a lowsec static. but, yeah, logistics aren't too big of a problem usually.
Reaver Glitterstim
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#145 - 2014-07-12 07:59:54 UTC
Nice new avatar Eevee! I guess the mission involving the purple household device was successful? It does show on your face.

FT Diomedes: "Reaver, sometimes I wonder what you are thinking when you sit down to post."

Frostys Virpio: "We have to give it to him that he does put more effort than the vast majority in his idea but damn does it sometime come out of nowhere."

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters
#146 - 2014-07-12 13:46:55 UTC
i'm actually not 100% happy with this one. needs a bit of work. but my connection was EoL so i decided to just go with this for now lol
Reaver Glitterstim
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#147 - 2014-07-12 13:52:33 UTC
Well I rather like it. Your demeanor is so pleasant as the light breaches through your cascading hair, painting patterns against your smooth skin.

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters
#148 - 2014-07-12 14:02:42 UTC
yes, that is sort of what i was aiming at. i just think it could be more...psssssssh. Smile
Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#149 - 2014-07-12 14:10:53 UTC
What is the deal with all that pssssssh stuff? The kids at GD are going crazy about it.

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Matilda Cecilia Fock
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#150 - 2014-07-12 14:38:38 UTC
Mizhir wrote:
What is the deal with all that pssssssh stuff? The kids at GD are going crazy about it.

You're not psssshhhh enough to get it.

Q: Should we be worried? A: Nope. (...) Worry a lot if Fozzie, Masterplan, Rise, Veritas, Bettik, Ytterbium, Scarpia, Arrow, or even Greyscale leaves. Worry a little if Punkturis, karkur, SoniClover, Affinity, Goliath, or Xhagen leaves.

Reaver Glitterstim
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#151 - 2014-07-13 23:59:20 UTC  |  Edited by: Reaver Glitterstim
POST #151!

edit: 18 JUL 2014 - we're not at ten pages yet, where's everybody gone to!?

Reaver Glitterstim
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#152 - 2014-07-24 23:00:39 UTC
*bump*

EV I thought you wanted to get this thing to ten pages? Or at least you could try to beat Kate's thread!

Sibyyl
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#153 - 2014-07-25 00:34:14 UTC
I got confused and thought this was LAGL.

I don't regret any of my Likes, though!

Joffy Aulx-Gao for CSM. Fix links and OGB. Ban stabs from plexes. Fulfill karmic justice.

Vortexo VonBrenner
Doomheim
#154 - 2014-07-25 03:15:15 UTC
Reaver Glitterstim wrote:
18 JUL 2014 - we're not at ten pages yet,

Oh that will not do. No, that will not do at all.

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters
#155 - 2014-07-25 18:13:28 UTC
It can be unlimited pages if people want. But I feel remiss to try and perpetuate my own thread lol
Reaver Glitterstim
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#156 - 2014-07-25 19:04:17 UTC
I just don't like posting after I already made the last post. Feels like I'm talking to myself or excessively bumping. You don't have to worry about replying to yourself, I'll keep coming back to say something and keep the discussion happening! But I just need to not be the only one.

Sibyyl wrote:
I got confused and thought this was LAGL.
If you see me, it's not LAGL.

Vortexo VonBrenner
Doomheim
#157 - 2014-07-25 19:18:50 UTC
*something* - there, done

@Eurydia -btw, blue science-officer look ftw, imo

@Reaver - what's wrong with LAGL?

Reaver Glitterstim
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#158 - 2014-07-25 21:05:28 UTC
Vortexo VonBrenner wrote:
@Reaver - what's wrong with LAGL?
There's a lot of things right with it. I had a lot of fun hanging out there on my alt, and I miss the folks I got to know there who don't spend much time elsewhere on the forums.

But I'm proud of my likes, and I want to feel like I earned them.

Xercodo
Cruor Angelicus
#159 - 2014-07-25 23:33:44 UTC
I'm not sure how it's possible I haven't posted in this thread

But then again I'm not in OOPE all that often

The Drake is a Lie

Tilde Duchateau
The Vendunari
End of Life
#160 - 2014-07-25 23:48:21 UTC
In keeping with the spirit of this thread's title, that sure is a nice update to your avatar, Eurydia.

Jackhammer subtlety. Bitches love cannons. This Is My Jam.