These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Chribba

Author
Petre en Thielles
Doomheim
#1 - 2014-07-25 13:54:55 UTC
I don't want to violate this forum's rules by posting a killmail, but I woke up this morning to find out someone decided to kill and pod Chribba, and that isn't something that should go unpunished.

Look up the killmail and give them hell.
Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#2 - 2014-07-25 14:16:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Leto Thule
Petre en Thielles wrote:
I don't want to violate this forum's rules by posting a killmail, but I woke up this morning to find out someone decided to kill and pod Chribba, and that isn't something that should go unpunished.

So? Chribba plays EvE. Therefore, he consents to PVP when he undocks.

EDIT:

LOL!

One, after looking up the killmail, its a PL fleet. Good luck exacting revenge.

Two, a faction / deadspace fit tengu with FIREWORK launchers deserved to be put out of its misery. --- Chribba... WHY??

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Ro Fenrios
Armilies Corporation
Domain Research and Mining Inst.
#3 - 2014-07-25 14:17:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Ro Fenrios
That is like... like shooting the Gandhi in space.

Edit:
checked the KM. Was surprised.
Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises
Otherworld Empire
#4 - 2014-07-25 14:18:56 UTC
PL always find ways to entertain Smile Was a different trade experience than normal

/c

★★★ Secure 3rd party service ★★★

Visit my in-game channel 'Holy Veldspar'

Twitter @ChribbaVeldspar

Kaaeliaa
Tyrannos Sunset
#5 - 2014-07-25 14:45:53 UTC
It's like assassinating the Pope.

"Do not lift the veil. Do not show the door. Do not split the dream."

Sh0plifter
Underworld Property Accounting Partnership
#6 - 2014-07-25 14:50:31 UTC
Kaaeliaa wrote:
It's like assassinating the Pope.

If only that would happen as often.
Ned Thomas
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#7 - 2014-07-25 14:51:35 UTC
No mning laser on Tengu. Am dissapoint.
Lady Ayeipsia
BlueWaffe
#8 - 2014-07-25 15:04:51 UTC
Chribba wrote:
PL always find ways to entertain Smile Was a different trade experience than normal

/c

But where are the war stories? And is it true that you get to be the secure 3rd party service for sake of your own corpse?
Serendipity Lost
Repo Industries
#9 - 2014-07-25 15:23:12 UTC
Chribba is just a Leto Thule mining alt. This isn't that big of a deal. Heck - he had two empty implant slots. i've lost carriers more expensive than that pod. Let's not make mountains out of mole hills.
S'Way
State War Academy
Caldari State
#10 - 2014-07-25 15:26:51 UTC
Does this mean he'll charge them bigger fees for future super trades ?
Although given what his corpse auction looks like it'll fetch, I doubt that'll be a concern. Lol
Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#11 - 2014-07-25 15:47:50 UTC
Leto Thule wrote:
Petre en Thielles wrote:

So? Chribba plays EvE. Therefore, he consents to PVP when he undocks.

EDIT:

LOL!

One, after looking up the killmail, its a PL fleet. Good luck exacting revenge.

Two, a faction / deadspace fit tengu with FIREWORK launchers deserved to be put out of its misery. --- Chribba... WHY??
heh his green and blue fitted salvaging Tengu was amusing, Suddenly Ninjas got him that time.

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack

Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises
Otherworld Empire
#12 - 2014-07-25 20:08:50 UTC
Lady Ayeipsia wrote:
Chribba wrote:

/c

But where are the war stories? And is it true that you get to be the secure 3rd party service for sake of your own corpse?

Should a buyer need me to confirm that it is actually my corpse I will be able to assist in its verification yep.

/c

★★★ Secure 3rd party service ★★★

Visit my in-game channel 'Holy Veldspar'

Twitter @ChribbaVeldspar

Seraph Essael
Air
The Initiative.
#13 - 2014-07-25 21:00:25 UTC
At least they did it in style... I mean come on, a Vangel for crying out loud Big smile

Quoted from Doc Fury: "Concerned citizens: Doc seldom plays EVE on the weekends during spring and summer, so you will always be on your own for a couple days a week. Doc spends that time collecting kittens for the on-going sacrifices, engaging in reckless outdoor activities, and speaking in the 3rd person."

Estella Osoka
Cranky Bitches Who PMS
#14 - 2014-07-25 21:02:28 UTC
No interdiction nullifier subsystem?
admiral root
Red Galaxy
#15 - 2014-07-25 21:43:44 UTC
Chribba wrote:

/c

This post should be required reading for all carebears before they're allowed to post their whines about being ganked.

No, your rights end in optimal+2*falloff

Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#16 - 2014-07-25 22:12:09 UTC
If the OP is bothered by that, it should be interesting when he finds out that Chribba's corpse is for sale on the forums.

The third party in the sale is of course Chribba.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Mike Adoulin
Happys Happy Hamster Hunting Club
#17 - 2014-07-26 01:21:52 UTC
Chribba's vengeance shall be cold and vicious..............

I understand he's doubling the fee for PL on their next supercap purchases.......Lol

Everything in EVE is a trap.

And if it isn't, it's your job to make it a trap...:)

You want to know what immorality in EVE Online looks like? Look no further than Ripard "Jester" Teg.

Chribba is the Chuck Norris of EVE.

Yokai Mitsuhide
Doomheim
#18 - 2014-07-26 01:34:50 UTC
No more super caps for PL.
Fetty Chico
Ghostbear Industries
#19 - 2014-07-26 01:50:47 UTC
Yokai Mitsuhide wrote:

the funny thing is, if they actualy did lose the abilty to get new supercaps, that sudden weakenss might kick off the next great war
Gallowmere Rorschach
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#20 - 2014-07-26 02:16:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Gallowmere Rorschach
Fetty Chico wrote:
Yokai Mitsuhide wrote:

the funny thing is, if they actualy did lose the abilty to get new supercaps, that sudden weakenss might kick off the next great war

Right...because it's not like PL already had their super/titan fleet dunked once in the past year or anything. /whistle
If N3/PL and the CFC losing trillions of ISK worth of stuff in one shot wasn't enough to make others sack up and take them on, nothing will suffice, short of said supers and titans being removed from the game altogether...and even that probably won't do it, because "qq thousand Megathrons".
12Next page