These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Warning Re: Useless Mercs - Worm Hole./Honorable Third Party

First post
Author
gnshadowninja
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#201 - 2014-07-25 08:09:36 UTC
Siobhan MacLeary wrote:
First of all, I have to say you've definitely exceeded our expectations, though getting mad enough for it to "become personal" over ****-talking on the forums seems a bit like an overreaction.

That said, I think it would have been more fun for all if you hadn't brought neutral logi.

We wouldnt exactly count it as 'personal', im not currently hacking into a chinese mainframe to gain your IP address so I can pear through your window with a barret 50. Cal.

Your guys got a massive ego and were trash talking, also the "Useless Mercs" part had to be resolved.

You guys brought logi and more numbers, not to forget the 2 armageddons that ran away like little girls :)
Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#202 - 2014-07-25 09:17:27 UTC
This made me laugh in the early morning of this wonderful day. Big smile

POH +1

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Sol epoch
HELVEGEN
#203 - 2014-07-25 09:21:33 UTC
Have to say good job POH +1
Seraph IX Basarab
Outer Path
Seraphim Division
#204 - 2014-07-25 10:15:12 UTC
Jayne Fillon wrote:
Can confirm we have nothing better to do than sit around and rationalize our war losses in order to make ourselves feel better.

Your spai network is incredible. Truly a marvel of human engineering.

Don't feel bad, most people do that when they're losing as badly as you.
Tsalaroth
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#205 - 2014-07-25 11:44:02 UTC
gnshadowninja wrote:
Siobhan MacLeary wrote:
First of all, I have to say you've definitely exceeded our expectations, though getting mad enough for it to "become personal" over ****-talking on the forums seems a bit like an overreaction.

That said, I think it would have been more fun for all if you hadn't brought neutral logi.

We wouldnt exactly count it as 'personal', im not currently hacking into a chinese mainframe to gain your IP address so I can pear through your window with a barret 50. Cal.

Your guys got a massive ego and were trash talking, also the "Useless Mercs" part had to be resolved.

You guys brought logi and more numbers, not to forget the 2 armageddons that ran away like little girls :)

To be fair, only a couple of us have massive egos. If you'll notice, the OP's corp is no longer in OI and have left.

That said, enough of the silly s**t. Thanks for bringing the fight. I'm sorry I wasn't there, f**k sleep for being required to live. It's about time one of the war decs we've had brought us a way to burn hulls for the glory of Bob. It's not as easy as it used to be to find fights in wormhole space.
Tsalaroth
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#206 - 2014-07-25 12:00:00 UTC
Zeus Maximo wrote:
Day 2

Will this break the enemy? Will they show their elite pvp prowess? Do they themselves know how to probe enemies?

Time will tell. Until then, we will wait.

This is the only quibble I have with your otherwise excellent tale. "elite pvp"? You got the wrong alliance, buddy. We enjoy it, but we're pretty horrible at it. Thankfully, we're just good enough to win now and then, just not this time.

I'd like to take a moment to point out that the vast majority of the "**** talking" that was done in this thread is no longer in our alliance. If you want someone to chest-beat at, you have better targets. We'll respond in kind, but we usually don't stir things up like this. We couldn't get anyone else to fight against or with us for our crusade for Bob, but thankfully one of our targets hired you guys when they wouldn't fight to keep their space.

We'll shoot at you and die or kill something whenever we run into you, but at the end of the day, we don't really care at all about losses, wins or otherwise. We just enjoy the hellacious s**t wormhole space brings us and appreciate even the enemy when they bring us a fight.

As far as running back to our hole - you caught us with our pants down. Well played.
gnshadowninja
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#207 - 2014-07-25 12:22:19 UTC
Tsalaroth wrote:

I'd like to take a moment to point out that the vast majority of the "**** talking" that was done in this thread is no longer in our alliance.

Judas Lonestar
Stryker Industries
Ocularis Inferno
Tsalaroth
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#208 - 2014-07-25 12:52:25 UTC
gnshadowninja wrote:
Tsalaroth wrote:

I'd like to take a moment to point out that the vast majority of the "**** talking" that was done in this thread is no longer in our alliance.

Judas Lonestar
Stryker Industries
Ocularis Inferno

Ah, you are correct - Stryker still haven't left, though they did say they were. They'll be out before the next downtime.
Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#209 - 2014-07-25 13:03:38 UTC
Tsalaroth wrote:
gnshadowninja wrote:
Tsalaroth wrote:

Judas Lonestar
Stryker Industries
Ocularis Inferno

Ah, you are correct - Stryker still haven't left, though they did say they were. They'll be out before the next downtime.

Wait... what?

Leaving alliance because one battle went south?

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Koz Katral
Collapsed Out
Pandemic Legion
#210 - 2014-07-25 14:20:18 UTC  |  Edited by: Koz Katral
Seraph IX Basarab wrote:
Jayne Fillon wrote:
Can confirm we have nothing better to do than sit around and rationalize our war losses in order to make ourselves feel better.

Your spai network is incredible. Truly a marvel of human engineering.

Don't feel bad, most people do that when they're losing as badly as you.

'losing'

Lets look at some numbers for July and make some comparisons, to see if we can measure how badly Jayne is 'losing' - I'm not sure what he is supposed to be losing at btw, unless it's some fictitious war between you and him that exists only in your head.

Hades Effect - 4 Members (lol) - 53 Kills - 2.9b isk destroyed - 92% efficiency

Lets give you at least some credit and include your alliance statistics, although they don't deserve to be dragged into this, since you don't actually do anything for them. (Does Pell still let you pretend that you are some kind of black ops FC in order to keep getting that EN24 publicity? He is a smart guy, I don't blame him.) Can anyone from SYJ post and let me know if they have ever been on an alliance black ops fleet, with black ops battleships, run by Seraph? Cheers.

Surely you're Joking - 839 Man Alliance - 1172 Kills - 160b isk destroyed - 67% efficiency

Now, lets look at how badly Jayne is 'losing this month'

Sanctuary of Shadows - 65 Members -1233 Kills - 134b isk destroyed - 83% efficiency.

Oh...well. By the looks of this it seems not only does he have pilots who undock and play the game, it seems like they have at least as much fun as your entire alliance with just 65 dudes - where as your 4 man corp actually contributes nothing...at all.

Stay tuned folks for more delusions of grandeur from Seraph in his exasperating quest to appear relevant despite all the facts clearly indicating otherwise.
Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#211 - 2014-07-25 14:25:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Leto Thule
Koz Katral wrote:

Oh...well. By the looks of this it seems not only does he have pilots who undock and play the game, it seems like they have at least as much fun as your entire alliance with just 65 dudes - where as your 4 man corp actually contributes nothing...at all.

You ARE aware that Hades Effect is a specialized corp within the alliance, primarily doing recon work/covops, correct?

EDIT: No, covops does not always mean utilizing "BLACK OPS" battleships to hotdrop.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Jayne Fillon
#212 - 2014-07-25 14:28:38 UTC
Leto Thule wrote:
Koz Katral wrote:

You ARE aware that Hades Effect is a specialized corp within the alliance, primarily doing recon work, correct?
If you look at Koz's corp history, you'll see he was in SYJ. If you look at mine, you'll see I was in Hades.

We know exactly what Seraph and his corp are: nothing.

Can't shoot blues if you don't have any. Long Live NPSI.

Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#213 - 2014-07-25 14:31:33 UTC
Jayne Fillon wrote:
Leto Thule wrote:
Koz Katral wrote:

You ARE aware that Hades Effect is a specialized corp within the alliance, primarily doing recon work, correct?
If you look at Koz's corp history, you'll see he was in SYJ. If you look at mine, you'll see I was in Hades.

Well, I suppose I cant argue with that if you have firsthand knowledge.

Touche`

RZ Tivianne
HELLSINKER
#214 - 2014-07-25 15:10:10 UTC
Leto Thule wrote:

Wait... what?

Leaving alliance because one battle went south?

Can't speak for the rest, but my people left due to personality differences and a desire to play a different kind of game from the rest of the alliance. They had their goals, we had ours, they did not align. We had intended to stay until the end of the war, but were told our services were no longer desired so we packed up our toys and went home.
Koz Katral
Collapsed Out
Pandemic Legion
#215 - 2014-07-25 15:11:42 UTC
Leto Thule wrote:
Jayne Fillon wrote:
Leto Thule wrote:
Koz Katral wrote:

Well, I suppose I cant argue with that if you have firsthand knowledge.

Touche`

I have no ill will towards SYJ - for whats it worth I think they are a decent alliance with decent people. I slipped out quietly because I'm not a massive fan of low sec politics. If I recall correctly, on the forums at the time, the black ops doctrine was jovially titled 'Seraph Promises he will do a BLOPS fleet'.
Ohm's Law's
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#216 - 2014-07-25 15:55:52 UTC
Cannibal Kane wrote:
I don't understand why you guys chest beat so much.

You look pretty useless on the Killboards.

Lol says the bloke that lives in hi sec killing retards and thinking he is the **** for it. I laugh every time I see one of ur sperg posts threatening to wardec ppl on these forums. U remind me of a gorilla in the shallow end of a pool splashing around to get attention.
Go ahead and wardec me, make my day
Seraph IX Basarab
Outer Path
Seraphim Division
#217 - 2014-07-25 18:47:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Seraph IX Basarab
Koz Katral wrote:
rant

Losing. I was talking about your personal wardecs. I've had several people from sash msg me and cry about wardecs I've never paid for. This is the funny thing, you guys come rant at me about how big bad and mean I am being to you guys and then act like I'm the one trying to get your attention.

Let's see if we can't figure this out Koz.. Your alliance's activity comes from public fleets. It means you inflate your numbers with anyone that can fly a destroyer, sit 100 KM off and plink at whatever you get a chance. Kill mail produced. These are irrelevant bubble gum fleets that can be fun but at the end of the day don't really make a difference. It's funny because this sort of thing is EXACTLY what Jayne berated Venga for doing in Bombers Bar. He even lamented to me about how SASH had become "Venga MK II." And the funny thing is you guys are losing currently to Venga in a Wardec as of last night about 800 million to zero.

But I do think that it's hilarious that you try to compare sash with SYJ over all.

Jayne Fillon wrote:

Koz was in SYJ with me for maybe a month or two. Jayne, you were in my corp over a year ago. Neither of you have any leg to stand on making any claims. But hey nj padding kbs with bubble gum fleets. Please tell me what relevant thing you're doing these days besides losing badly to Space Warriors (Venga).

Koz Katral wrote:

I have no ill will towards SYJ - for whats it worth I think they are a decent alliance with decent people. I slipped out quietly because I'm not a massive fan of low sec politics. If I recall correctly, on the forums at the time, the black ops doctrine was jovially titled 'Seraph Promises he will do a BLOPS fleet'.

You were never really good at telling the difference between tongue-in-cheek and tongue-in-*** were you? Roll
Koz Katral
Collapsed Out
Pandemic Legion
#218 - 2014-07-25 19:07:17 UTC
Seraph IX Basarab wrote:
Koz Katral wrote:
rant

Losing. I was talking about your personal wardecs. I've had several people from sash msg me and cry about wardecs I've never paid for. This is the funny thing, you guys come rant at me about how big bad and mean I am being to you guys and then act like I'm the one trying to get your attention.

Let's see if we can't figure this out Koz.. Your alliance's activity comes from public fleets. It means you inflate your numbers with anyone that can fly a destroyer, sit 100 KM off and plink at whatever you get a chance. Kill mail produced. These are irrelevant bubble gum fleets that can be fun but at the end of the day don't really make a difference. It's funny because this sort of thing is EXACTLY what Jayne berated Venga for doing in Bombers Bar. He even lamented to me about how SASH had become "Venga MK II." And the funny thing is you guys are losing currently to Venga in a Wardec as of last night about 800 million to zero.

But I do think that it's hilarious that you try to compare sash with SYJ over all.

Jayne Fillon wrote:

Koz was in SYJ with me for maybe a month or two. Jayne, you were in my corp over a year ago. Neither of you have any leg to stand on making any claims. But hey nj padding kbs with bubble gum fleets. Please tell me what relevant thing you're doing these days besides losing badly to Space Warriors (Venga).

Koz Katral wrote:

You were never really good at telling the difference between tongue-in-cheek and tongue-in-*** were you? Roll

Spoken with all the desperation of someone so insecure with himself they have to constantly seek relevancy in an online game Smile
Seraph IX Basarab
Outer Path
Seraphim Division
#219 - 2014-07-25 19:08:42 UTC
Right because I'm the one msging you guys crying about isk spent on wardecs. Lol Go friend, go kill your tristans and rifters in peace.
Jayne Fillon
#220 - 2014-07-25 19:30:33 UTC
We are not at "war" against Venga or any other highsec mercenary group - they are station campers and nothing more. You're delusional to think we care about those wardecs, actively try to engage them, or that the results of those decs matter at all.

Apologies for not PvP'ing in the ways that you specifically deem as appropriate or relevant. I'll put it on my to-do list to try and care.

Can't shoot blues if you don't have any. Long Live NPSI.