These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

EVE: Death and Tax

Author
Ramona McCandless
The McCandless Clan
#21 - 2014-07-25 09:06:03 UTC
Rowells wrote:
Nalelmir Ahashion wrote:
Antihrist Pripravnik wrote:
- 5 mil ISK tax for creating a thread in a wrong section of the forum;

That one would be a hell of an ISK sink.

I support this product and\or service.

Its not enough. How about a blood tax? After you've shiptoasted too much you simply become unable to perform basic cognitive funtions until you replenish again, and we donate the blood to science in hopes they can discover the cause and prevent others from following down the same path.

Where you say "donate" I hear "exsanguinate" and where you say "science" I hear "Omir Sarikusa"

"Yea, some dude came in and was normal for first couple months, so I gave him director." - Sean Dunaway

"A singular character could be hired to penetrate another corps space... using gorilla like tactics..." - Chane Morgann

Da Dom
Primary Industries
#22 - 2014-07-25 09:16:47 UTC
Look, this tax you're crying about is a player created problem, not a developer create one. It's because we want to be rich and greedily horde as much wealth as we can rather than tip it into an ISK sink and lose our assets. CCP will continue this trend of creating mandatory sinks to balance the economy until we start burning more ISK than their faucets can provide.

BURN ALL THE THINGS!

Because Far-que... That's why.

Antihrist Pripravnik
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#23 - 2014-07-25 11:00:12 UTC
Da Dom wrote:
Look, this tax you're crying about is a player created problem, not a developer create one. It's because we want to be rich and greedily horde as much wealth as we can rather than tip it into an ISK sink and lose our assets. CCP will continue this trend of creating mandatory sinks to balance the economy until we start burning more ISK than their faucets can provide.

BURN ALL THE THINGS!

Well, taxing the industry is an ISK sink only at the first glance. The tax will be included in the final product and it will become more obvious when pre-Crius stocks get depleted.

Guess who will have to grind more to pay the extra cost? Well, the consumer, of course.
Guess what more grinding to afford more expensive stuff will cause? Well, widening the ISK faucet, of course.

But feel free to think that additionally taxing the industrial sector, in EVE or RL, would somehow magically reduce inflation Lol
Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#24 - 2014-07-25 11:03:39 UTC
no

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack

Barakkus
#25 - 2014-07-25 11:12:35 UTC
If they wanted to pull isk out of the system, they should have gotten rid of plex, incursions, and WH.

http://youtu.be/yytbDZrw1jc

Nariya Kentaya
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#26 - 2014-07-25 12:31:05 UTC
Amarisen Gream wrote:
2: let SOV holders set their own taxes. But increase the cost of maintaining SOV control.
3: charge a "property" tax on goods in player hangers when in NPC stations.

Taking away taxes, or making them set-optional, for SOV nullsec is good.

but this, #3 here, is bad. its stupid. its an ignorant suggestion. are you really saying people wouldnt be allowed to live, or at least have backup assets, in highsec? Because I see no way for this to work without giving literally EVERY player in the game a massive **** You, not to mention it would make bulk-trade hubs such as Jita impossible.
Nariya Kentaya
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#27 - 2014-07-25 12:32:19 UTC
Barakkus wrote:
If they wanted to pull isk out of the system, they should have gotten rid of plex, incursions, and WH.

how would PLEX have gotetn rid of isk? Buying plex already gets rid of ISK in market taxes. PLEX doesnt generate ISK, it gets isk from another player who would rather grind out money for a free month instead of use cash, and give it to a player who would rather pay cash instead of grinding for a month.
Hiply Rustic
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#28 - 2014-07-25 13:24:26 UTC
Amarisen Gream wrote:
EVE: Death and Taxes

(STUFF)

Only positive feed back and ideas please.

Are you lost?

Ralph King-Griffin wrote: "Eve deliberately excludes the stupid and the weak willied." EvE: Only the strong-willied need apply.

Alavaria Fera
Imperial Shipment
#29 - 2014-07-25 16:04:37 UTC
It's a very successful troll.

so

No

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Ralph King-Griffin
Lords.Of.Midnight
The Devil's Warrior Alliance
#30 - 2014-07-25 16:33:55 UTC
Amarisen Gream wrote:

(Derp)

So you don't want feedback, you just want us to blow smoke up your arse and pat you on the head.

Did you read anything on these forums before posting this?
Amarisen Gream
Pleasant Peninsula Productions
Digital Vendetta
#31 - 2014-07-25 17:27:47 UTC
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
Amarisen Gream wrote:

(Derp)

So you don't want feedback, you just want us to blow smoke up your arse and pat you on the head.

Did you read anything on these forums before posting this?

I've read a lot of the post. . .

Most of them are people *****ing about the fee. I don't mind the fee/tax. . . Though it has its issues right now. . . but given time (6 weeks probably) and everything will settle.

Plus - i worded the feed back part wrong, and am looking for constructive feedback.

"The Lord loosed upon them his fierce anger All of his fury and rage. He dispatched against them a band of Avenging Angels" - The Scriptures, Book II, Apocalypse 10:1

#NPCLivesMatter #Freetheboobs

DaReaper
Net 7
Cannon.Fodder
#32 - 2014-07-25 19:33:12 UTC
You have constructive feed back, the idea is terrible, go back to the drawing board and try again.

And now, young Skywalker, my journey to be a forum whore is complete... as I add to the chorus...

No.

OMG Comet Mining idea!!! Comet Mining!

Eve For life.

Previous page12