These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

[INVESTMENT] 3.5% interest/week | uncollateralised | Per week payout |

Author
Kuri Kurvora
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#21 - 2014-07-12 17:20:05 UTC
Korgan Medel wrote:
Can you offer any collateral?

Not of a significant value I have in items, my blueprints aren't expensive, and most of my ISKs in work . I was thinking about starting another project with collateralised loans, but thats only purpose would be that I could gain some reputation for uncollateralized loans. (When my capital already earn isk, it doesn't make sense to collateral isk which would do the same thing but less effectively (cause of interest)).
Elizabeth Norn
Nornir Research
Nornir Empire
#22 - 2014-07-12 22:55:30 UTC
Kuri Kurvora wrote:
Elizabeth Norn wrote:
If you're not willing to share your API then perhaps you could post some old or censored screenshots of your orders and transaction or industry history.

You have to remember that dozens of people with no history whose only intention is to get some easy ISK come here asking for money, make claims that they cannot prove for one reason or another and use exactly the same reasoning and arguments that you have. API checks simply weed out those who just post with unused alts begging for ISK.

I see your point of sending a censored screenshot, but I don't think that would prove anything as I would have to censore most of the informations to protect my interest.

Anyway, I take the chance and would like to ask you wether or not an eve-mogul page of mine would prove worthy informations for investors?

What have you got to lose? Post both the screenshots and your eve-mogul page :).
Kuri Kurvora
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#23 - 2014-07-13 13:02:35 UTC
Elizabeth Norn wrote:
Kuri Kurvora wrote:
Elizabeth Norn wrote:
If you're not willing to share your API then perhaps you could post some old or censored screenshots of your orders and transaction or industry history.

You have to remember that dozens of people with no history whose only intention is to get some easy ISK come here asking for money, make claims that they cannot prove for one reason or another and use exactly the same reasoning and arguments that you have. API checks simply weed out those who just post with unused alts begging for ISK.

I see your point of sending a censored screenshot, but I don't think that would prove anything as I would have to censore most of the informations to protect my interest.

Anyway, I take the chance and would like to ask you wether or not an eve-mogul page of mine would prove worthy informations for investors?

What have you got to lose? Post both the screenshots and your eve-mogul page :).

Okay. Later this day I will upload a few screenshots and my public link for Eve-mogul (anyway I was 10th top trader yesterday with this acc, and its only use just a part of my working capital)
Kuri Kurvora
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#24 - 2014-07-13 20:35:36 UTC
Eve-mogul profile link added in first post:

https://www.eve-mogul.com/reports/profile/232/Aqo0BfuXm73BRN7aWqkZRBgRsDsH9nff

About the screenshots, I haven't figured out yet what to include in it and what not.
Jeronica
Ryba.
White Squall.
#25 - 2014-07-14 00:10:04 UTC
It may also take a few days for your stock levels to be generated, depending on your method of trading (high volume/low prices vs low volume/high prices). So your profits should go up as more data is collected.

EVE-MOGUL.COM

Trade Profit Tracking&Analytics

Offering Sotiyo Services In

New Caldari | Ashab

IPOs & Investments

Kuri Kurvora
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#26 - 2014-07-14 08:15:14 UTC
Jeronica wrote:
It may also take a few days for your stock levels to be generated, depending on your method of trading (high volume/low prices vs low volume/high prices). So your profits should go up as more data is collected.

Thanks for your reply.

I also take the chance to say a big thank you for your work with this site. It's awesome. Can't wait to try out the elite functions. P
Vaako Omaristos
Doomheim
#27 - 2014-07-21 12:05:05 UTC
i am willing to invest 100m

Trader, industrialist and thinker. Follow my progress on my 141 trading challenge here

Kuri Kurvora
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#28 - 2014-07-21 12:10:32 UTC
Vaako Omaristos wrote:
i am willing to invest 100m

Thank you for the deal. Please tell the duration of the investment, and also send the money. Once received, I update the first post accordingly.
Vaako Omaristos
Doomheim
#29 - 2014-07-21 12:18:16 UTC
100m for 4 weeks, with the option to both increase and extend the investment.

I will transfer the money around 1800 GMT tonight

Trader, industrialist and thinker. Follow my progress on my 141 trading challenge here

Vaako Omaristos
Doomheim
#30 - 2014-07-22 07:45:08 UTC
Money has been transferred.

Kuri Kurvora
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#31 - 2014-07-22 11:29:12 UTC
Details:

Investor: Vaako Omaristos

Loan amount: 100.000.000 Isk
Contract made: 2014.07.21 21:52
Interest: 3.5% per week
Collateral amount: 0% (0 ISK)
Collateral format: -
Payment type: weekly
Next payment: Before 2014.07.28 21:52
Next payment amount: 3.500.000 ISK

First post updated accordingly.

Thanks for the business.
Kuri Kurvora
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#32 - 2014-07-25 09:47:38 UTC
Vaako Omaristos
Doomheim
#33 - 2014-07-25 11:06:34 UTC
i might be interested in further investment. Chat with me in game please

Kuri Kurvora
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#34 - 2014-07-25 12:30:31 UTC
Vaako Omaristos wrote:
i might be interested in further investment. Chat with me in game please

One you are online just try to contact me, i will be online almost the whole day.
thefrisky penguin
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#35 - 2014-07-26 01:11:37 UTC
Interested In investing. Chat me in game.
Kuri Kurvora
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#36 - 2014-07-26 11:37:17 UTC
Vaako Omaristos expanded his investment with one billion isk.

Details:

Investor: Vaako Omaristos

Loan amount: 1.100.000.000 Isk
Contract made: 2014.07.21 21:52
Interest: 3.5% per week
Payment type: weekly
Next payment: Before 2014.07.28 21:52
Next payment amount: 38.500.000 ISK

First post updated accordingly.

Thanks for the business.
Kuri Kurvora
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#37 - 2014-07-26 11:38:11 UTC
thefrisky penguin wrote:
Interested In investing. Chat me in game.

I will contact you.
Kuri Kurvora
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#38 - 2014-07-27 20:25:00 UTC
A new investor made a deal with me.

Investor: thefrisky penguin

Loan amount: 1.000.000.000 Isk
Contract made: 2014.07.27 20:01
Interest: 3.5% per week (14.76% for four week)
Payment type: monthly
Next payment: Before 2014.08.24 20:01
Next payment amount: 147.600.000 ISK (plus the base investment 1.000.000.000 ISK)
Deal ends: 2014.08.24 20:01
Deal duration: 4 weeks

Thank you for the business.

Still looking for investors for this project, feel free to contact me here, or in-game via mail or chat.
thefrisky penguin
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#39 - 2014-07-27 20:31:35 UTC
Transfered Money. Thanks!
Kendra Coldera
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#40 - 2014-07-29 13:37:33 UTC
Kuri Kurvora wrote:

Thanks for being more gentle.

In fact, nothing.

Currently, I don't have any reputation, but I belive there is someone out there who will to risk a few hunder million isk on an investment which can yield in my opinion pretty nice interest rate. As I stated before, I don't expect that all of the project will be funded.

On the long run, it would yield me way more if I would build up a reputation for myself than just running away with a few billions. I am a trader, not a scammer, but only time will prove this, and those steps, which lead eventually a higher reputation, the small investments.

Don't look at that 50 bill like a strict goal which I have to reach. That's just a personal cap, a limit which within I can guarantee the mentioned interest. Also, I could make a per person limit, but if I do not I have the chance that someone with big capital invests and then I could skip a lot of small steps with micro-investment stated above.

I hope I could express myself to you, even if it can't satisfy your expectations.

You don't have to apologise, I do not have any popular main. Yet.

Not to be rude or derail your thread but this post translates to me: "Creating Ponzi, BRB reaping rewards".

There is only one single reason why you would not trust Chribba or someone similarily trustworthy to confirm what you state: You want to scam at some point and continue a wealthy EVE Life on your main without having to launder it through a character sale.

Sorry.

That being said: Titans4You was a worthwhile investment while it lasted as well as long as you got out early.
Previous page123Next page