These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Warning Re: Useless Mercs - Worm Hole./Honorable Third Party

First post
Author
Solj RichPopolous
Silent Havok.
H A R D L I N E R S
#181 - 2014-07-25 00:51:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Solj RichPopolous
War was contract at first but after constant mouthing off on the forums it became personal. Talk sh** get hit. GF felt great to banish you back to your hole after an engaging scrap..
Jayne Fillon
#182 - 2014-07-25 01:08:28 UTC
I'll take the WH entrance if you're sharing.

Can't shoot blues if you don't have any. Long Live NPSI.

Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#183 - 2014-07-25 01:10:34 UTC
Capsule, bestower, hulk, thorax, legion, guardian, please escalate more, I wait to see what your money can buy?

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

Solj RichPopolous
Silent Havok.
H A R D L I N E R S
#184 - 2014-07-25 01:13:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Solj RichPopolous
Jayne Fillon wrote:

Currently in Gidali as of 1:12 EVE Time, Also a connecting C3 that has a low sec entrance in Lermireve.
Siobhan MacLeary
Doomheim
#185 - 2014-07-25 01:13:57 UTC
First of all, I have to say you've definitely exceeded our expectations, though getting mad enough for it to "become personal" over ****-talking on the forums seems a bit like an overreaction.

That said, I think it would have been more fun for all if you hadn't brought neutral logi.

Point out to me a person who has been harmed by an AFK cloaker and I will point out a person who has no business playing this game.” - CCP Soundwave

Solj RichPopolous
Silent Havok.
H A R D L I N E R S
#186 - 2014-07-25 01:16:02 UTC
Siobhan MacLeary wrote:
First of all, I have to say you've definitely exceeded our expectations, though getting mad enough for it to "become personal" over ****-talking on the forums seems a bit like an overreaction.

That said, I think it would have been more fun for all if you hadn't brought neutral logi.

You had logi of your own and more numbers. But regardless the only ship that used it was a gila cause he wasn't exactly paying as much attention as he should have :). But anyways we have the footage FRAPSed and will probably be up soon for your viewing pleasure.
Zeus Maximo
Mentally Assured Destruction
The Pursuit of Happiness
#187 - 2014-07-25 01:18:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Zeus Maximo
Day 2 Continued
BREAKING NEWS

During an alliance funded lunch break our twitter feed spontaneously erupted with rage from the friends of the wild Hulk we slayed in the pasture wanting revenge. The feast was great but as we are all warriors by trade, duty first.

Here are a few tweets from the enemy:

#WANNA PUT ON YOUR BIG BOY PANTS ACTUALLY HAVE A GOOD FIGHT
-Anduin Anstian

#What? No fight? Just killing the hulk? Come on now, let's play
-Elroy Skimms

#PU****S
-Anduin Anstian

Doing what we do best we brought the fight to them. Knowing that their stanky black hole could suck them up whether they be aggressed or not, baiting to the 10th power was deployed. A sole tengu of ours took it upon himself to confront the enemies mighty fleet comprised of 4 collie scouts, 3 french cruisers, 2 turtle guardians, and legion with a decent fit.

For this fight, as with every fight, we brought our experience and manpower to the field. Our enemies on the other hand brought their ego's along with their lack of respect for a higher power. If their words were kept silent, like their local, no harm would have been dealt. Here we are today though proving that this was not the case.

1 primary
Instigator
Auto Win Ship?

After the glorious fight I declared Corp Bookmark #227 a monument to the soldiers that tried to good fight.

Photo of Monument

After todays events we have officially banished the foul hole bearing creatures back to the depths of their rotten world ridden with darkness. They shall forever be reminded that we will come and conquer no matter the blackness. Their lives will forever be changed after being touched by the hand of Happiness while their souls shall endlessly remain empty and desolate.

Happiness will always outshine darkness. Maybe Ocularis Inferno has learned their lesson.

"It is not possible either to trick or escape the mind of Zeus."

U-MAD Membership Recruitment

PoH Corporation Recruitment

Solj RichPopolous
Silent Havok.
H A R D L I N E R S
#188 - 2014-07-25 01:50:31 UTC
Zeus Maximo wrote:
Day 2 Continued
BREAKING NEWS

During an alliance funded lunch break our twitter feed spontaneously erupted with rage from the friends of the wild Hulk we slayed in the pasture wanting revenge. The feast was great but as we are all warriors by trade, duty first.

Here are a few tweets from the enemy:

#WANNA PUT ON YOUR BIG BOY PANTS ACTUALLY HAVE A GOOD FIGHT
-Anduin Anstian

#What? No fight? Just killing the hulk? Come on now, let's play
-Elroy Skimms

#PU****S
-Anduin Anstian

Funny neither one of these guys were even present in the ensuing fight.
Jayne Fillon
#189 - 2014-07-25 02:27:12 UTC
Solj RichPopolous wrote:
Jayne Fillon wrote:

Currently in Gidali as of 1:12 EVE Time, Also a connecting C3 that has a low sec entrance in Lermireve.

Confirmed.

Had a good laugh at the cluster of abandoned Ocularis drones before jumping in.

http://i.imgur.com/rHTyO7O.png

Seraph IX Basarab
Outer Path
Seraphim Division
#190 - 2014-07-25 04:22:02 UTC
Solj RichPopolous wrote:
Jayne Fillon wrote:

Good sir, I must say I do admire your fancy coattails. However I must inform you that there seems to be some sort of rodent attempting to procure transportation upon them.
Jayne Fillon
#191 - 2014-07-25 04:43:05 UTC
Hi Seraph how's the corp.

SYJ sure has some pretty nice coattails themselves.

Seraph IX Basarab
Outer Path
Seraphim Division
#192 - 2014-07-25 04:48:23 UTC
Trim and sorely lacking in sycophants for the past 1 year, 2 months and 4 days.

Already eyeing one set of coat tails before you are done with the other? Shame. Have some decency.
Jayne Fillon
#193 - 2014-07-25 04:50:37 UTC
I think you've been lacking a lot more than sycophants for a lot longer than that. Has it really been more than a year already?

You never even sent a card.

Seraph IX Basarab
Outer Path
Seraphim Division
#194 - 2014-07-25 04:51:50 UTC
Really? I thought I sent Shadow Cartel to do that for me already. Would you like another?
Jayne Fillon
#195 - 2014-07-25 04:54:16 UTC
Seraph IX Basarab wrote:
Already eyeing one set of coat tails before you are done with the other? Shame. Have some decency.

Seraph IX Basarab
Outer Path
Seraphim Division
#196 - 2014-07-25 04:56:07 UTC
Well...we can't all be "VengaMKII" as you kindly put it.

BTW WTS Nyx.
Saeka Tyr
Sanctuary of Shadows
#197 - 2014-07-25 04:56:08 UTC
Seraph IX Basarab wrote:
Really? I thought I sent Shadow Cartel to do that for me already. Would you like another?

how much isk are you wasting every week to keep us deced

its' been a topic of conversation, considering how your many wardecs upon us only get like one or two kills a week.
Seraph IX Basarab
Outer Path
Seraphim Division
#198 - 2014-07-25 04:57:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Seraph IX Basarab
Saeka Tyr wrote:
Seraph IX Basarab wrote:

how much isk are you wasting every week to keep us deced

its' been a topic of conversation, considering how your many wardecs upon us only get like one or two kills a week.

None. ISK is the lowest form of currency and it's not even worth that. I think it's hilarious that you guys spend so much time talking about this though. It's kind of just a side hobby for slow nights.

Edit: Paraphrasing comms here but "Don't worry guys, he's spending so much money on the wardecs, even if we have losses we're winning the isk war!"

Kool-aid, Oh yeah!
Jayne Fillon
#199 - 2014-07-25 07:18:38 UTC
Can confirm we have nothing better to do than sit around and rationalize our war losses in order to make ourselves feel better.

Your spai network is incredible. Truly a marvel of human engineering.

Khoid
#200 - 2014-07-25 07:21:24 UTC
Seraph IX Basarab wrote:

None. ISK is the lowest form of currency and it's not even worth that. I think it's hilarious that you guys spend so much time talking about this though. It's kind of just a side hobby for slow nights.

Edit: Paraphrasing comms here but "Don't worry guys, he's spending so much money on the wardecs, even if we have losses we're winning the isk war!"

Kool-aid, Oh yeah!

Confirming I am winning the isk war.

You're on our comms? In that case, can you tell me what my default nickname was on comms? I seem to have forgotten.

Also, I'm actually receiving cookies, not kool-aid.

Regards,
Khoid
M.S. Station Cyno Removal