These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Warning Re: Useless Mercs - Worm Hole./Honorable Third Party

First post
Author
Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#141 - 2014-07-21 07:00:07 UTC
Leto Thule wrote:
I think we all would. I would be curious to see just how many of their members would make the move. Hypothetically, of course. Tora?
Not many I guess. We have 1 corp who is mainly in wh/00 space and we have small groups jumping from hs to wh space, but more for the fun of it. Seeing bigger Marmite groups in WH space ? Probably not going to happen. Still, I did enjoy WH space a lot and will probably start joining the guys going to wh space. I love the bubbles, no local, sneaky cloaky and killing the pve morons in there. I think wh space is not bad right now, you have pretty good wh alliances who create great fights in there.

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Seraph IX Basarab
Outer Path
Seraphim Division
#142 - 2014-07-21 07:53:57 UTC
Alexhandr Shkarov wrote:
Vayeate Marquise wrote:
loving the "if she dresses that way its her fault for being raped" defense

The difference is that a scam can be circumvented by applying simple logic.

I don't think they care, bud. Ugh
Alexhandr Shkarov
The MorningStar. Syndicate
#143 - 2014-07-21 10:33:16 UTC
Seraph IX Basarab wrote:
Alexhandr Shkarov wrote:
Vayeate Marquise wrote:
loving the "if she dresses that way its her fault for being raped" defense

The difference is that a scam can be circumvented by applying simple logic.

I don't think they care, bud. Ugh

I know, just bored :(

All my posts are on my personal title and should not be confused as me speaking for anyone else.

Brutus Crendraven
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#144 - 2014-07-22 15:29:43 UTC
Looks like the significant loss of ships has extended the war.

One Imicus lost has fueled the fires. We won't survice this war. I know the mercs have done so well!!

Back to reality, out of corp haulers lost none.

ISK booming.
Sleepers Loosing.

PEW down a little but I guess this is connected to poeple scared of encroaching on a corp already paralysed.

Spelling still not improving.

ISK wasted. OI 550k Mercs Billions.
Judas Lonestar
Stryker Industries
Stryker Group
#145 - 2014-07-23 03:48:50 UTC
This is great!

Well, whoeevr has hired you is definitely getting their isk worth! We stayed holed up for a week and made a couple bil from farming our C3, so huzzuh to iskies.

2nd week we figured you guys really werent going to come to our wormhole for the war so we decided to come to you.

We fleeted up and made the trip to Amarr where we decided to spam local a bit trying to incite violence.
http://imgur.com/iX5LSct

After realizing that wasnt going to work we decided to head back home. On the way one of your guys accidentally the whole thing. But, at least you guys *did* bring a fight, so that was a nice change.
http://imgur.com/pRQPmYn
Zeus Maximo
Mentally Assured Destruction
The Pursuit of Happiness
#146 - 2014-07-23 15:20:26 UTC
Day 1

Our WH wartargets finally left their mothers nest and began to adventure into the depths of highsec due to starvation and restlessness. After countless hours of research and reading past logs our war council had to reconvene and formulate a new plan to counter our extremely risk adverse enemies.

Stage 1 was originally deemed a success due to a few members infiltrating the nocturnal animals hole a week prior to the war but after a recent findings we put this route on hold. Re-opening this option will depend on networking and digging through api's to determine trustworthy communication avenues.

Stage 2 on the other hand looks promising. Past summaries from untrusted sources declared my alliance station campers to the 3rd degree. At first we felt the news source was new to the business so a press release was submitted to declare our innocence. The headlines never changed. The second path we took was formulated on opposite day resulting in my alliance changing its stance. We were called station campers, but we aren't. An average IQ peasant would consequently try to prove otherwise but we saw these lies as a "smoke screen."

Supporting facts started to role in supporting the fact that our nocturnal enemies regularly visited trade hubs to keep a heart beat. These reportings caused us to quickly to change our game plan and start to monitor trade hub activities of said alliance.

Low and behold we beheaded our first underground pest moments ago:

Head Shot

In summary we look forward to what the future may bring us. Nocturnal creatures definitely change the hunting game but whether it be big game or small game, a hunt is a hunt. Day 1 has been fun.

"It is not possible either to trick or escape the mind of Zeus."

U-MAD Membership Recruitment

PoH Corporation Recruitment

Judas Lonestar
Stryker Industries
Stryker Group
#147 - 2014-07-23 19:13:13 UTC
Zeus fails to mention how they "Run like girls" when we come out and really swing our purses. Suffice to say we'll trade pods for Cerbs all day err day. Oh, and we sat at the Amarr undock for a good 10 minutes and this was AFTER your intel channels were probably lit up about our location.

We'll be around again tonight....And tomorrow....And tomorrow......

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=288534&p=6

Well, whoever has hired you is definitely getting their isk worth! We stayed holed up for a week and made a couple bil from farming our C3, so huzzuh to iskies.

2nd week we figured you guys really werent going to come to our wormhole for the war so we decided to come to you.

We fleeted up and made the trip to Amarr where we decided to spam local a bit trying to incite violence.
http://imgur.com/iX5LSct

After realizing that wasnt going to work we decided to head back home. On the way one of your guys accidentally the whole thing. But, at least you guys *did* bring a fight, so that was a nice change.
http://imgur.com/pRQPmYn
Solj RichPopolous
Silent Havok.
H A R D L I N E R S
#148 - 2014-07-23 19:30:17 UTC
What is this crap? Who is afraid of a stupid 10 man fleet of BCs and other assorted garbage? Guardians are easily dealt with. How about you try coming out your WH not 1 AM in the morning.
Zeus Maximo
Mentally Assured Destruction
The Pursuit of Happiness
#149 - 2014-07-23 19:33:09 UTC
The bad son believes we are forsaken asylum.

"It is not possible either to trick or escape the mind of Zeus."

U-MAD Membership Recruitment

PoH Corporation Recruitment

Judas Lonestar
Stryker Industries
Stryker Group
#150 - 2014-07-23 20:06:42 UTC
Solj RichPopolous wrote:
What is this crap? Who is afraid of a stupid 10 man fleet of BCs and other assorted garbage? Guardians are easily dealt with. How about you try coming out your WH not 1 AM in the morning.

You could come into our wormhole sometime. I know I know. no docking ring to hide in, no local to alert you to spooky bad guys.

Give it a try sometime, you might like it.
Solj RichPopolous
Silent Havok.
H A R D L I N E R S
#151 - 2014-07-23 20:15:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Solj RichPopolous
Judas Lonestar wrote:
Solj RichPopolous wrote:

You could come into our wormhole sometime. I know I know. no docking ring to hide in, no local to alert you to spooky bad guys.

Give it a try sometime, you might like it.

Either you're illiterate or I just don't know because 30 sec of research would show that majority of my kills aren't on a docking ring. Hell you could even watch our videos to see that. You in the habit of making false claims or denying well known facts, even though there is overwhelming evidence to support it? Are you a FOX NEWS reporter or something?
Judas Lonestar
Stryker Industries
Stryker Group
#152 - 2014-07-23 20:15:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Judas Lonestar
Zeus Maximo wrote:

I just lump all of you together in the "Hi sec carebear" group.

Look, I'm not trying to ruin your image here. I'm not even trying to say we are leet killers. We arent all that good frankly.

I AM trying to say, if you guys want a fight quit playing keyboard commando, quit ganking mean Orcas on gates, man up and put on your big boy pants and lets do this.

I dont care who wins or loses, I just want to see some actual mercs who are ACTUAL MERCS.

Edited because letrz are hard.
Solj RichPopolous
Silent Havok.
H A R D L I N E R S
#153 - 2014-07-23 20:17:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Solj RichPopolous
Judas Lonestar wrote:
Zeus Maximo wrote:

I just lump all of you together in the "Hi sec carebear" group.

Look, I'm not trying to ruin your image here. I'm not ever trying to say we are leet killers. We arent all that good frankly.

I AM trying to say, if you guys want a fight quit playing keyboard commando, quit ganking mean Orcas on gates, man up and put on your big boy pants and lets do this.

I dont care who wins or loses, I just want to see some actual mercs who are ACTUAL MERCS.

We're in Anttiri right now bring your logi dependent fleet over so I can lulz and smash you. We can do this at a planet even.

Also while you're at it tell me a system that has access to your WH right now.
Judas Lonestar
Stryker Industries
Stryker Group
#154 - 2014-07-23 20:20:26 UTC
Solj RichPopolous wrote:

We're in Anttiri right now bring your logi dependent fleet over so I can lulz and smash you. We can do this at a planet even.

You must not really understand how this merc stuff works.

YOU are paid to kill ME. Not the other way around. Want me to bring my fleet out? Fine, I'll issue a contract. 50 million and we'll come give you a bad day.
Bowman Amouh
Brave Operations - Lollipop Division
#155 - 2014-07-23 20:37:08 UTC
Honestly if you dont honor your merc contracts you're simply shooting yourself in the foot
Solj RichPopolous
Silent Havok.
H A R D L I N E R S
#156 - 2014-07-23 20:38:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Solj RichPopolous
Judas Lonestar wrote:
Solj RichPopolous wrote:

YOU are paid to kill ME. Not the other way around. Want me to bring my fleet out? Fine, I'll issue a contract. 50 million and we'll come give you a bad day.

Deal I'll let you scoop 50 mil worth of loot from your wrecks after the fight. lol i love u guys who think logi makes your ordinary unspectacular fleets so great. You should ask that one group who lost all those t3s to us on a planet 5 vs 15 (NEMESIS INC UNITED). If I see another proteus in a fleet I will wet myself from laughter most useless ship in the game, along with those stupid BCs and command ships.
Judas Lonestar
Stryker Industries
Stryker Group
#157 - 2014-07-23 21:15:48 UTC
Solj RichPopolous wrote:
Judas Lonestar wrote:
Solj RichPopolous wrote:

Deal I'll let you scoop 50 mil worth of loot from your wrecks after the fight. lol i love u guys who think logi makes your ordinary unspectacular fleets so great. You should ask that one group who lost all those t3s to us on a planet 5 vs 15 (NEMESIS INC UNITED). If I see another proteus in a fleet I will wet myself from laughter most useless ship in the game, along with those stupid BCs and command ships.

You know what you call a gang without logi?

Kitchen sink. No FC worth his salt will run a gang without logi. Thats not chest beating, thats a fact Jack. Short of your ewar blotting out the sun you are fighting an uphill battle to leave logi at home.
gnshadowninja
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#158 - 2014-07-23 21:20:33 UTC
Judas Lonestar wrote:
Solj RichPopolous wrote:
Judas Lonestar wrote:
Solj RichPopolous wrote:

You know what you call a gang without logi?

Kitchen sink. No FC worth his salt will run a gang without logi. Thats not chest beating, thats a fact Jack. Short of your ewar blotting out the sun you are fighting an uphill battle to leave logi at home.

True words of someone who has no idea.
Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#159 - 2014-07-23 22:06:50 UTC
Bring me your fleet, your fat wallets and your shiny ships, I'll send you an invoice for the ammo I use when I nuke your pod and collect your corpse.

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#160 - 2014-07-24 07:26:08 UTC
Judas Lonestar wrote:
Post Cut down because we are not Forsaken Asylum and because it's too long with dumb pictures.

Noob Guide for PVP for you just you, because your wormhole mind seems to be slower then the rest.

#1 Learn the Differences between Alliances.
Forsaken starts with an F..... and Pursuit starts with the Word The

#2 Check Local
If UMAD isn't in local then chances are we didn't run away

#3 Watchlist
If UMAD isn't online then how can we run away? or how can we meet your Challenge in Amarr if we aren't there.

#4 Locater agents and Killboard
Can tell you where we generally are and aren't

#5 Issuing a Challenge that you can meet
Obviously by not knowing these simple things I don't think you can Meet Soji's Challenge, you seem to be an inferior pilot and usually Scared little kid with a pop gun screaming at us in the Forums... you're making Sol epoch look smart....

besides your out of your league in the forums and in the game

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!