These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Never judge a book by its cover

Author
Nose' Feliciano
#1 - 2014-07-22 00:35:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Nose' Feliciano
link

another favorite - Id hate to be the 10 yr old boy that breaks her heart. Can you imagine her standing up in class calling him out? Shocked
Slade Trillgon
Brutor Force Federated
#2 - 2014-07-22 11:31:22 UTC
Very unexpected for sure and I look forward to seeing if he can take this talent to the stage.

Also, very much truth in your title, as if that really needed to be stated.
Pepper Solette
Doomheim
#3 - 2014-07-22 12:22:18 UTC
Holy snapping duck-****!

I pressed play and nearly got whiplash swinging my head back to the second screen!

Unreal.

** Miko Sunji:  "There is no better way to find out if you can swim, than swimming for your life."**

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#4 - 2014-07-22 13:13:48 UTC
Did we not all learn this lesson a few years ago from Susan Boyle ???

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

Angelique Duchemin
Team Evil
#5 - 2014-07-22 13:30:11 UTC
Book covers are fickle things because there are a lot of ugly people out there who are just complete assholes. Contrary to the fair and balanced world we sometimes assume that we live in.

The very sun of heaven seemed distorted when viewed through the polarising miasma welling out from this sea-soaked perversion, and twisted menace and suspense lurked leeringly in those crazily elusive angles of carven rock where a second glance shewed concavity after the first shewed convexity.

Slade Trillgon
Brutor Force Federated
#6 - 2014-07-22 13:32:30 UTC
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
Did we not all learn this lesson a few years ago from Susan Boyle ???

I think this is even a greater example of the saying than Susan Boyle. Not so nice looking women with amazing voices are close to a dime a dozen. A muscular and 'stereotypical muscle' man singing Opera in that range goes well beyond that though lol! But yes the Susan Boyle Incident taught us the same thing.