These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Science & Industry

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Blueprint Destroyed

Author
Comrade Metalone
Northwind Orbital
#1 - 2014-07-21 19:04:21 UTC
Hi guys,

If I have blueprints locked in my corp office (in station) and are being researched, and my corp gets war-decced and my POS and research labs are destroyed while the BPO's are still being remotely researched, are my blueprints supposed to be "destroyed" and non-recoverable?

Bronson Hughes
The Knights of the Blessed Mother of Acceleration
#2 - 2014-07-21 19:10:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Bronson Hughes
Comrade Metalone wrote:
Hi guys,

If I have blueprints locked in my corp office (in station) and are being researched, and my corp gets war-decced and my POS and research labs are destroyed while the BPO's are still being remotely researched, are my blueprints supposed to be "destroyed" and non-recoverable?

No, researching BPOs from an NPC station means those BPOs are 100% safe.

Keep in mind though that after tomorrow, this question will only apply to jobs active as of today. In the Crius expansion, the ability to research BPOs that are sitting in an NPC-owned station from a player-owned POS lob will go away.

Relatively Notorious By Association

My Many Misadventures

I predicted FAUXs

Katherine Raven
ALTA Industries
Intergalactic Conservation Movement
#3 - 2014-07-22 12:54:48 UTC
Comrade Metalone wrote:
Hi guys,

They may not show up until when the job was supposed to complete though. Not %100 on that, never had it happen. Petition it though.