These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page
 

Crius patchnotes

First post
Author
ForceM
POS Builder Inc.
#1 - 2014-07-18 18:57:07 UTC  |  Edited by: ForceM
Come on .. noone else noticed the build nr of Crius yet?

http://community.eveonline.com/news/patch-notes/patch-notes-for-crius

Its over ......


ForceM
Jake Warbird
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2014-07-18 19:01:15 UTC
ForceM
POS Builder Inc.
#3 - 2014-07-18 19:05:44 UTC
Jake Warbird wrote:
Okay. Bye.


you so missed the clue !!!
Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
#4 - 2014-07-18 19:06:43 UTC
Crius

Mr Epeen Cool
Xercodo
Cruor Angelicus
#5 - 2014-07-18 19:21:24 UTC
ForceM is trying to point out that the internal build ID number is 9001, as in "over 9000".

Though I had no ******* clue what "nr" meant for a minute there because no one I know uses that as shorthand for "number".

The Drake is a Lie

Pizoph Deequad
Bowen Inc.
#6 - 2014-07-18 19:22:25 UTC
Wait, this game is dead????!!!?!?!?!

And i just started playing, too. Sad
Wafflehead
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2014-07-18 19:24:24 UTC
ForceM wrote:
Come on .. noone else noticed the build nr of Cruis yet?

http://community.eveonline.com/news/patch-notes/patch-notes-for-crius

Its over ......


ForceM


What an idiot. You can't even spell the expansion correctly!.
Number is really too hard to type? Build No. or Build Nbr would have been more helpful.

I wish there was a dislike button!.
Ocih
Space Mermaids
Somethin Awfull Forums
#8 - 2014-07-18 19:25:54 UTC

  • Units of ore / ice needed to reprocess have been unified to 100 for all ores and ices



YES!!!!
Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#9 - 2014-07-18 19:33:11 UTC
Eve takes longer to die than the planet Namek.




Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

TigerXtrm
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#10 - 2014-07-18 19:54:10 UTC
WHAT 9000?! Shocked

My YouTube Channel - EVE Tutorials & other game related things!

My Website - Blogs, Livestreams & Forums

Nariya Kentaya
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#11 - 2014-07-19 06:34:41 UTC
Unsuccessful At Everything wrote:
Eve takes longer to die than the planet Namek.





Wasnt Namek dead for all of the 3 episodes left of the season it died in, then wished back like everything else? or was their some bullshittery involved? I only ever watched like 5 episodes across all the seasons including reboots.
Adrie Atticus
Circle Mercs
#12 - 2014-07-19 07:52:58 UTC
Xercodo wrote:
ForceM is trying to point out that the internal build ID number is 9001, as in "over 9000".

Though I had no ******* clue what "nr" meant for a minute there because no one I know uses that as shorthand for "number".


Swedish, finnish, norwegian(?), older spanish come to mind.
Scipio Artelius
The Vendunari
End of Life
#13 - 2014-07-19 08:09:25 UTC
TigerXtrm wrote:
WHAT 9000?! Shocked

Could mean nothing.

When I was completing my PhD thesis several years ago, knowing my supervisor was very anal about picking minor details up, I started my version numbering at 40000 to see if I could troll him. It took him until 40008 to notice.

Who knows what number CCP started at (CCP obviously). I hope it is 1, that would be awesome. Makes all those who complain about CCP testing and quality control look silly if they have versioned up to 9001 from 1.
CCP Explorer
C C P
C C P Alliance
#14 - 2014-07-19 23:24:18 UTC
This is a joke by CCP Falcon ("over 9000"); we simply publish the patchnotes before we lock the build, hence we update the build number in the patchnotes once it's known as we come close to the deployment. The version number of the Crius release will be 8.46 (the current Kronos release is 8.45) and the actual Crius build number will be in the 800k range (the current Kronos build number is 811393).

Erlendur S. Thorsteinsson | Senior Development Director | EVE Online // CCP Games | @CCP_Explorer

Marsha Mallow
#15 - 2014-07-20 00:12:31 UTC
CCP Explorer wrote:
This is a joke by CCP Falcon ("over 9000"); we simply publish the patchnotes before we lock the build, hence we update the build number in the patchnotes once it's known as we come close to the deployment. The version number of the Crius release will be 8.46 (the current Kronos release is 8.45) and the actual Crius build number will be in the 800k range (the current Kronos build number is 811393).

This Falcon creature must never be allowed to make jokes again Straight

Ripard Teg > For the morons in the room:

Sweets > U can dd my face any day

Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#16 - 2014-07-20 01:48:44 UTC
Nariya Kentaya wrote:

Wasnt Namek dead for all of the 3 episodes left of the season it died in, then wished back like everything else? or was their some bullshittery involved? I only ever watched like 5 episodes across all the seasons including reboots.


Im pretty sure that it had 5 minutes left to live for about 20 episodes.

.. and Eve players thought THEY had it bad with TidI...

Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

CCP Falcon
#17 - 2014-07-20 02:56:48 UTC
Marsha Mallow wrote:
CCP Explorer wrote:
This is a joke by CCP Falcon ("over 9000"); we simply publish the patchnotes before we lock the build, hence we update the build number in the patchnotes once it's known as we come close to the deployment. The version number of the Crius release will be 8.46 (the current Kronos release is 8.45) and the actual Crius build number will be in the 800k range (the current Kronos build number is 811393).

This Falcon creature must never be allowed to make jokes again Straight


Lol

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Yokai Mitsuhide
Doomheim
#18 - 2014-07-20 03:24:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Yokai Mitsuhide
Wafflehead wrote:
ForceM wrote:
Come on .. noone else noticed the build nr of Cruis yet?

http://community.eveonline.com/news/patch-notes/patch-notes-for-crius

Its over ......


ForceM


What an idiot. You can't even spell the expansion correctly!.
Number is really too hard to type? Build No. or Build Nbr would have been more helpful.

I wish there was a dislike button!.


Me too...so I could dislike posts by people who insult others over trivial things.
Chainsaw Plankton
FaDoyToy
#19 - 2014-07-20 07:04:28 UTC
CCP Falcon wrote:
Marsha Mallow wrote:
CCP Explorer wrote:
This is a joke by CCP Falcon ("over 9000"); we simply publish the patchnotes before we lock the build, hence we update the build number in the patchnotes once it's known as we come close to the deployment. The version number of the Crius release will be 8.46 (the current Kronos release is 8.45) and the actual Crius build number will be in the 800k range (the current Kronos build number is 811393).

This Falcon creature must never be allowed to make jokes again Straight


Lol



We can't have nice things... Because of Falcon

(sorry, not sorry!)

@ChainsawPlankto on twitter

Jacob Holland
Weyland-Vulcan Industries
#20 - 2014-07-20 07:33:58 UTC
Overused memes... Watch in the original Japanese and it never has any relevance...
12Next page