These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Test Server Feedback

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

How much time until SiSi is online ???

First post
Author
Riela Tanal
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#21 - 2014-07-18 17:30:33 UTC
Dinsdale Pirannha wrote:
CCP Claymore wrote:
Hey folks,

We hope to have sisi back to you in the next couple hours, we are finishing some internal testing on sisi then we can open it back to you.

Thank you for being patient in this time, it will be worth it come Tuesday. P

So let me get this straight. I download 1.06 GB this morning, and can't get on.
Now, it is in VIP mode, and you want me to download another 1.14 GB, in the hopes that I might get back on.

Love the clownshoes you guys wear.

Just how big will the release be Tuesday, and the subsequent emergency patches over the next weeks?

I definitely have stuff to work on on sisi but being rude about it is not going to make sisi come up any faster. So just chill out and be patient.
Meadowvale
0rder of the Golden Dawn
#22 - 2014-07-18 17:30:39 UTC
CCP Claymore wrote:
Hey folks,

We hope to have sisi back to you in the next couple hours, we are finishing some internal testing on sisi then we can open it back to you.

after reading the projected DT for the Crius release in this announcement http://community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/eve-online-news/crius-release-to-be-deployed-on-july-22nd-during-extended-downtime/ and the associated very detailed dev blog(s), I'm much happier waiting (more like twitchingBlink) to get back on to Sisi to test rather than have the server going up and down like a yoyo as they apply different patches. Once it comes out of VIP mode there's going to be an awful lot of indy testing.
hellswindstaff
TRYHARDICUS WINMAXIMUS
#23 - 2014-07-18 17:38:12 UTC
Meadowvale wrote:
CCP Claymore wrote:
Hey folks,

after reading the projected DT for the Crius release in this announcement http://community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/eve-online-news/crius-release-to-be-deployed-on-july-22nd-during-extended-downtime/ and the associated very detailed dev blog(s), I'm much happier waiting (more like twitchingBlink) to get back on to Sisi to test rather than have the server going up and down like a yoyo as they apply different patches. Once it comes out of VIP mode there's going to be an awful lot of indy testing.

You will always have patches. More so now since the time between releases is drastically lowered. So expect them.
Kusum Fawn
Perkone
Caldari State
#24 - 2014-07-18 18:31:31 UTC
I sure hope everything actually works

i doubt it will

and we get a day or two of actual testing in to devs leaving for vacation?

I really hope this is all just a big troll.

Its not possible to please all the people all the time, but it sure as hell is possible to Displease all the people, most of the time.

hellswindstaff
TRYHARDICUS WINMAXIMUS
#25 - 2014-07-18 19:23:53 UTC
Kusum Fawn wrote:

i doubt it will

Again.....the server is for CCP's testing and development they could just decide to read this thread and not activate it until TUesday and go have a few beers and enjoy their weekend.
Basil Wenzelas
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#26 - 2014-07-18 19:27:22 UTC
hellswindstaff wrote:
Kusum Fawn wrote:

i doubt it will

Again.....the server is for CCP's testing and development they could just decide to read this thread and not activate it until TUesday and go have a few beers and enjoy their weekend.

"Singularity is a public test server for EVE Online that is used by both CCP developers and EVE players to test changes and new features before they are released to the Tranquility server." -Wiki

For players too ;)
asteroidjas
Rothschild's Sewage and Septic Sucking Services
The Possum Lodge
#27 - 2014-07-18 19:29:44 UTC
Not to be too harsh, but anymore thats what it seems happens. They ignore most of the feedback we give them anyways. I'm just anxious to get on SiSi so i can see how much isk it will cost me.
hellswindstaff
TRYHARDICUS WINMAXIMUS
#28 - 2014-07-18 19:40:48 UTC  |  Edited by: hellswindstaff
Basil Wenzelas wrote:
hellswindstaff wrote:
Kusum Fawn wrote:

i doubt it will

"Singularity is a public test server for EVE Online that is used by both CCP developers and EVE players to test changes and new features before they are released to the Tranquility server." -Wiki

For players too ;)

Yeah and it says nowhere it has to be "UP" for the players 24/7 does it. Nor does it say its subject to the players whims. Does it?
So yes it is used by both CCP and Eve players but at CCP's convienence. They could just put the server up for mass tests if they so chose and everyone would have to clam up and deal with it. So let's cut the DEVS some slack and let them do what they have to do. Anyone ever consider they know what they are doing?
CCP Claymore
C C P
C C P Alliance
#29 - 2014-07-18 19:41:31 UTC
We would love to get you all back on SiSi.

We are currently in the office still working hard to get it back to you after finding some important stuff during internal testing.

We would also like to point out that nobody involved with the Industry changes is currently on holiday or will be for the rest of July and most of August so we can support the changes we have made and the feedback we receive.

We really hope to have SiSi back to you this evening if we can.

Quality Assurance Analyst Team Psycho Sisters

hellswindstaff
TRYHARDICUS WINMAXIMUS
#30 - 2014-07-18 19:43:05 UTC
CCP Claymore wrote:

We are currently in the office still working hard to get it back to you after finding some important stuff during internal testing.

We would also like to point out that nobody involved with the Industry changes is currently on holiday or will be for the rest of July and most of August so we can support the changes we have made and the feedback we receive.

CCP Claymore take your time we can wait.
Orny
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#31 - 2014-07-18 20:33:22 UTC
CCP Claymore Tks for the update, would rather wait a bit for access knowing everything is ok as against having access to an update that has probelms.
Darkblad
Doomheim
#32 - 2014-07-18 21:08:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Darkblad
CCP Claymore wrote:
I almost can see it.

NPEISDRIP

eliminator2
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#33 - 2014-07-18 21:13:02 UTC
CCP Claymore wrote:

seriously go out and have some fun take your time and dont rush it ignore these moaning no life people
hellswindstaff
TRYHARDICUS WINMAXIMUS
#34 - 2014-07-18 21:16:17 UTC
eliminator2 wrote:
CCP Claymore wrote:

seriously go out and have some fun take your time and dont rush it ignore these moaning no life people

What he said.....have a few beers enjoy the weekend....OFFLINE until Monday.Lol
CCP Claymore
C C P
C C P Alliance
#35 - 2014-07-18 21:20:15 UTC
We will OFFLINE when SiSi is ONLINE.

We are getting there, final steps are in motion.

hellswindstaff
TRYHARDICUS WINMAXIMUS
#36 - 2014-07-18 21:23:26 UTC
CCP Claymore wrote:
We will OFFLINE when SiSi is ONLINE.

We are getting there, final steps are in motion.

Yeah no worries, we know you guys are working to get it right. Watching CCP Twitch ATM
CCP Claymore
C C P
C C P Alliance
#37 - 2014-07-18 21:43:46 UTC
We are up in VIP.

Just a couple checks and we will be open.

CCP Contra
C C P
C C P Alliance
#38 - 2014-07-18 22:04:20 UTC
VIP Is OFF thanks for your patience.
CCP Claymore
C C P
C C P Alliance
#39 - 2014-07-18 22:04:26 UTC
SISI IS ALIVE!