These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Warning Re: Useless Mercs - Worm Hole./Honorable Third Party

First post
Author
Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#101 - 2014-07-17 18:13:15 UTC

You guys make my workday..... happy time.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Tsalaroth
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#102 - 2014-07-17 18:14:23 UTC
Kagura Nikon wrote:

No english is not my first language. I quoted based only on YOUR post, therefore I could not see any previous line. But considerign we are the only ones that brought up killboards in the thread recently and the post continues on, attacking that , its a fairly reasonable assumption that he was referring to us.

IF not, was just a communication mistake.

In that case, you have my sincerest apologies. Our language is a pretty s**t language and not easy to understand.

That said, Siobhan was calling you out for the killboard posts, mainly because it's the same pattern others have used.

You did not say this, but we have had others say "You should be afraid." then post a killboard link. We weren't afraid.

Either way, we truly do want fights, even if we are terrible at them most of the time. Maybe we'll see you during this war, maybe not.
Kinroi Alari
Orbital Express LTD
Trystero GmbH
#103 - 2014-07-17 19:07:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Kinroi Alari
Kagura Nikon wrote:
And you do know that guns and missiles do the exact same damage in high sec as everywhere else right? The single difference is that we avoid the bull#@!#!#!@ of remote repairing carriers blobs and we can get small scale PVP, where personal skill matters more than numbers.

BUT...
But...
Ah, Hades. I'll just leave this here:
https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Wormhole_environment_effects

Edit:
Dangit, Brutus Crendraven beat me to it! Smile
Arlen Tektolnes
Grim Sleepers
#104 - 2014-07-17 19:34:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Arlen Tektolnes
Jayne Fillon wrote:
Fun facts:

In the month of June, Ocularis Inferno (500 members) scored 355 kills - less kills than they have members in their alliance.
In the same month, The Pursuit of Happiness (60 members) netted 639 kills - ten times MORE than they have members.

Just sayin'

Alliance that gets paid to fight in highly populated area gets more kills than alliance that doesn't get paid to fight and lives in the lowest populated area of the game, more on this story at eleven.

In other news, Arlen Tektolnes is looking to break into the apparently lucrative market of contracts to disrupt the hisec operations of players who don't actually have any hisec operations. Rates on request.
Brutus Crendraven
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#105 - 2014-07-17 19:35:47 UTC
Kagura Nikon wrote:
Brutus Crendraven wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone need advice about finding a wormhole?

As OI is a training alliance, I am more than happy to provide lessons in wormhole mechanics.

Some of the key featurs of wormholes:

You have to hunt a target, everyday is different. All wormholes have at least one static that leads somewhere new.

True you can find many pilots pos'd up. Now in this case I find getting a group of people together and blapping the POS. Ok I hear the screams of disgust. Imagine having to actually grind down a target and then wait another 1 day 17 hours to actually get some pew. Geeze wormhole life sucks, Working for kills, not knowing the odds, always pressing that pesky DSCAN button and so many other mechanics you can't find in K-space.

It sucks, the pew is reptitive and boring in wh space. No challenge, why do I bother. When I could just war dec loads of carebears in hi sec and wait for them to enter a trading system. Nothing like hanging on a undock ring looking at soft juicy targets. Plus I could use out of corp alts to scan transport ships before they arrive. Imagin knowing you have a lone target carrying plex (lol), my heart is pumping just thinking about this. The excitement of knowing what you can kill and will engage just fills me with joy.

Again I have to get out of wormholes where nothing happens, the fights are predictable and controlled. The risks are too low and the enjoyment is fleeting. Sad times.

Where do I sign up for war dec'ing please?

On the flip side if anyone actually wishes to hire a corp to bash, harass and generally engage in wormhole stupidty please give me a shout.

If you need to know more about the boredom we are willing to go through please leave the undock ring.

For a modest fee I'm sure the wing and several corps I have available would help spread the word of BOB!.

Regards

A noob to hi sec undock games.

Film us in an undock ring then... or film the easter bunny. The bunny probably is much easier to find than us doing station games.

You guys sensitive about docking rings. I made some general comments in respect of education. Bob raises bunny.
Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#106 - 2014-07-17 19:44:04 UTC
Arlen Tektolnes wrote:
Jayne Fillon wrote:
Fun facts:

In the month of June, Ocularis Inferno (500 members) scored 355 kills - less kills than they have members in their alliance.
In the same month, The Pursuit of Happiness (60 members) netted 639 kills - ten times MORE than they have members.

Just sayin'

Alliance that gets paid to fight in highly populated area gets more kills than alliance that doesn't get paid to fight and lives in the lowest populated area of the game, more on this story at eleven.

In other news, Arlen Tektolnes is looking to break into the apparently lucrative market of contracts to disrupt the hisec operations of players who don't actually have any hisec operations. Rates on request.

Damn. I am working at 11.

What channel??

WAT CHANNEL?!?!?!?111111!! XAttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionQuestionAttention

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Arlen Tektolnes
Grim Sleepers
#107 - 2014-07-17 19:49:57 UTC
Leto Thule wrote:
Arlen Tektolnes wrote:
Jayne Fillon wrote:
Fun facts:

Just sayin'

Damn. I am working at 11.

What channel??

WAT CHANNEL?!?!?!?111111!! XAttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionQuestionAttention

Channel 420, naturally.
Del Hollas
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#108 - 2014-07-17 20:21:30 UTC
At the end of the day, we have raging hard-ons for WH Bushido. We want fights. You contact our diplos and arrange a time, place, and composition, we'll be there. OI does not break terms when terms are offered. If you bloody our mouths, we'll smile with red stained teeth and give some gfs in local. Anyone who really is "elite PVP" should not balk at those terms.

Looking forward to seeing Honorable Third Party with those terms.
Koz Katral
Collapsed Out
Pandemic Legion
#109 - 2014-07-17 20:41:11 UTC
Del Hollas wrote:
At the end of the day, we have raging hard-ons for WH Bushido. We want fights. You contact our diplos and arrange a time, place, and composition, we'll be there. OI does not break terms when terms are offered. If you bloody our mouths, we'll smile with red stained teeth and give some gfs in local. Anyone who really is "elite PVP" should not balk at those terms.

I think I offered first - since you made a moody thread about how you didn't get a fight. If you want that fight you can come to me and get it, my terms are get in touch with me.
Tsalaroth
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#110 - 2014-07-17 20:53:30 UTC
Koz Katral wrote:
Del Hollas wrote:

I think I offered first - since you made a moody thread about how you didn't get a fight. If you want that fight you can come to me and get it, my terms are get in touch with me.

Spoken like a truly irrelevant individual. Welcome to the club.
Koz Katral
Collapsed Out
Pandemic Legion
#111 - 2014-07-17 21:05:53 UTC
Tsalaroth wrote:
Koz Katral wrote:
Del Hollas wrote:

I think you will find I am the chairman.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#112 - 2014-07-17 21:14:39 UTC
Kagura Nikon wrote:
Jayne Fillon wrote:
This thread sure has rapidly devolved into Kagura trolling the Ocularis Inferno circlejerk.

I'm okay with this.

That is why I am the head of the "Eve Forums Thread Ganking an Griefing" of U-MAD . Unfortunately I could not find any cool acronyms for naming that department :/

Well some people might agree with EFT *gag*. I personally find it useful though.

Founder of Violet Squadron, a small gang NPSI community! Mail me for more information.

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie's Space Mediation Service!

Zeus Maximo
Mentally Assured Destruction
The Pursuit of Happiness
#113 - 2014-07-18 00:53:49 UTC
Jayne Fillon wrote:
Fun facts:

Just sayin'

Haha I thought I was dealing with 20-30 people. Didn't know Ocularis was bloated that much.

This info does make this thread THAT much better though. I guess our presence in high-sec is greater than I thought. I wonder how many log off when I log on?

"It is not possible either to trick or escape the mind of Zeus."

U-MAD Membership Recruitment

PoH Corporation Recruitment

Judas Lonestar
Stryker Industries
Stryker Group
#114 - 2014-07-18 03:07:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Judas Lonestar
DAY 4 - We realize, in the end, this will only end one way. We've accepted out fate. After discussing it internally we decided the best way forward was to form one of these "fleets" we have heard about and venture forth to secure our wormhole and defend our good name!

And so we fleeted up. We headed out. What will the outcome be?........

http://i.imgur.com/rUil2ul.gif

The only assurances we have, someone will end up within the loving embrace of Bob.

http://i.imgur.com/VMOsxm3.gif
Del Hollas
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#115 - 2014-07-18 03:47:31 UTC
Judas Lonestar wrote:
DAY 4 - We realize, in the end, this will only end one way. We've accepted out fate. After discussing it internally we decided the best way forward was to form one of these "fleets" we have heard about and venture forth to secure our wormhole and defend our good name!

And so we fleeted up. We headed out. What will the outcome be?........

http://i.imgur.com/rUil2ul.gif

The only assurances we have, someone will end up within the loving embrace of Bob.

http://i.imgur.com/VMOsxm3.gif

Dammit, Judas, can never unsee. You have turned my lord and savior into unparalleled gynecomastia.
Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#116 - 2014-07-18 03:59:56 UTC
I'd just like to thank all those involved for the great read. this was time well spent :D

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Tsalaroth
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#117 - 2014-07-18 04:36:03 UTC
Koz Katral wrote:
Tsalaroth wrote:
Koz Katral wrote:
Del Hollas wrote:

I think you will find I am the chairman.

Are we seriously going to have to argue over whose alliance is more obscure?

I think we'll have to take this to the field.
Arlen Tektolnes
Grim Sleepers
#118 - 2014-07-18 05:07:58 UTC
We're so obscure even I haven't heard of us.
Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#119 - 2014-07-18 08:37:21 UTC
Del Hollas wrote:
At the end of the day, we have raging hard-ons for WH Bushido.
Yeh, I am used to that, but I left WH space 2 years ago. Lol

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#120 - 2014-07-18 14:13:15 UTC
Tora Bushido wrote:
Del Hollas wrote:
At the end of the day, we have raging hard-ons for WH Bushido.
Yeh, I am used to that, but I left WH space 2 years ago. Lol

You should come back. The more content, the better.