These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Warning Re: Useless Mercs - Worm Hole./Honorable Third Party

First post
Author
Brutus Crendraven
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#81 - 2014-07-17 14:52:14 UTC
jack1974 wrote:
Kagura Nikon wrote:
we really dislike ( capital ships, hotdrops of 200 man fleets). Why because most of us find that utterly boring!!!

But some of us in UMAD do like capital ships and hot drops Blink

Should also be obvious by now, they claim "station camping" to get a rise.

Varial Flayer wrote:
After getting bored and deciding to fly around Jita and Amarr in a Gila full of Quafe and strippers, I gotta think my overview/local list is borked, not a single WT to be found. What do?

2 hours ago I was dreaming about cars, women, and how they both compliment each other. Next time you leave your hole let me know when to run a locater agent.

Numian wrote:

I had to fly a Maelstrom 12 jumps from Hek to our highsec WH entrance full of subsystems for RZ. I actually had to check local before I jumped into the next stargate.

THE STRUGGLE IS REAL. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CAN WE END THIS WAR ALREADY.

Highsec contains +1090 star systems.

To make sure I find you next time I will take these steps:
-stock up on adderall so I can spam locates every second your logged in hoping you leave your hole(locates don't run on pilots in WH's)
-sit in uedama(middle of high sec) to be ready to jump 1 gate to your entry system or at max 45 jumps in any direction
-sit in trade hubs(funny you poke about trade hub camping but you never see us there)
-choose killing a maelstrom over a possible super kill
-look for people that will actually fight(you might make it on our graveyard list)

Ego's we deflated:
Goons_Thought numbers would save them
Ivy League_Thought numbers would save them
TEST_Thought numbers would save them
Razor/German Freakshow_Bad Idea
UNDEAD._Dumb
I Know Right_Just if their bhaals came off station
Kill It With Fire_Dumb
Jokers Wild._Thought numbers would save them
Marmite_Wish we had more points
The Volition Cult_Whats happens when you drop caps on us

Volition Cult Video

PM me if you need the HI sec entrance to our WH. Save you scanning and running locates.
Brutus Crendraven
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#82 - 2014-07-17 15:02:08 UTC
I have one final thought of the day. (EU TZ, so may have another later subject to booze and hookers)

Wardec's and WH corps. Do you tell the customer we can make their life hell? We can force them to stay in their wh?

Or do you take the balls in deep aproach and say we are merc's and we will find your enemy and whelp them?

Just wandering in a polite unprovoking way would any hi sec corp mercs actually risk a ship in wh space. Because I'm interested how the rest of wormhole space would react.

Imagine all those wormhole corps who so much enjoy pew would react. They've all been war dec'd and thought this is a little stupid.

My thoughts therefore is how many WH corps would actually come to meet a highly motivated merc corp in a WH? How many would set aside their individual pew and form as a band of brothers and repel said hi sec dwellers. Interesting to see how WH corps would react to none WH corps.

WH corp on WH corp is the norm. But would we band together in the event of hi sec moving in? A common foe
Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#83 - 2014-07-17 15:27:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Leto Thule
Brutus Crendraven wrote:

Because I'm interested how the rest of wormhole space would react.

Imagine all those wormhole corps who so much enjoy pew would react. They've all been war dec'd and thought this is a little stupid.

My thoughts therefore is how many WH corps would actually come to meet a highly motivated merc corp in a WH? How many would set aside their individual pew and form as a band of brothers and repel said hi sec dwellers. Interesting to see how WH corps would react to none WH corps.

WH corp on WH corp is the norm. But would we band together in the event of hi sec moving in? A common foe

I have an answer for you, sir.

On many occasions, WH corps sharing a particular chain will "temp blue" and run fleets together, in the interest of content generation. ( Please look at my killboard REF the 17 carrier kills, youll find several normally red corps that worked together on the op ) After the op is completed and the chain is rolled, status is set back to NBSI, with both fleets returning to their respective home.... maybe to fight each other several hours later... circumstance permitting.

So, any non-WH corp flying a combat capable fleet would most likely be a primary target in a shared chain, and would most likely warrant a temp-blue status to combat them.

Kagura Nikon wrote:

........ things we really dislike ( capital ships, hotdrops of 200 man fleets).....

Kagura, you wont find any hotdrops in J-Space, and Carrier "blobs" will only exist if you fight them in their home system. Otherwise youll be dealing with two, maybe three MAX, in the event they decided on risking a carrier task force openly engaged in their chain. Stuff like that gets noticed and killed.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Kagura Nikon
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#84 - 2014-07-17 16:03:11 UTC
Brutus Crendraven wrote:
I have one final thought of the day. (EU TZ, so may have another later subject to booze and hookers)

Wardec's and WH corps. Do you tell the customer we can make their life hell? We can force them to stay in their wh?

Or do you take the balls in deep aproach and say we are merc's and we will find your enemy and whelp them?

Just wandering in a polite unprovoking way would any hi sec corp mercs actually risk a ship in wh space. Because I'm interested how the rest of wormhole space would react.

We do not promise things we cannot fulfill. If we take a contract on a WH corp it will usually be making their high sec transit harder, if they bring any fighting force to high sec, engage and destroy them. We never did promise anyone we would invade a wormhole and burn it to ground. After all if that was the target.... why woudl we bother spendign isk in the war dec?

"If brute force does not solve your problem....  then you are  surely not using enough!"

Siobhan MacLeary
Doomheim
#85 - 2014-07-17 16:04:23 UTC
This thread is glorious.

Look, PoH dudes and other people who've wardec'd us, the point is that you don't scare us. We're not afraid of losing ships or fights, we just don't go to hisec all that often. Our reputation within wormhole space, and our friendly relations with other wormhole groups, is built on the fact that we'll gladly whelp a T1 cruiser fleet to a much larger fleet of T3s, or whatever you care to bring.

If you want to set up a time and place to rumble, let us know. We'll bring our fleet if you bring yours. Alternatively, we can show up on your doorstep and politely let you know that we're here for the war. We'll even give you the chance to call in whomever else may be out hunting, just so we can have a good fight.

But every time we've extended that courtesy to other hisec "mercs", all they've done is dock up and cower. So excuse us if we're unimpressed by your posturing and bringing up of killboards. Your killboard proves that you get a lot of kills, and that's great. Our killboard proves that we get a lot of fights - we don't always win, but we do fight.

If, however, it turns out that you won't fight anyone who might pose even the slightest challenge... Well. We'll know, and you'll know, just how empty your posturing is.

We typically just chill in our wormholes, doing our normal thing, and hisec wardecs don't change that at all. Maybe we take a little extra care when going shopping, but that's about it. So, hey, come at us. Maybe we might come out of this as friends.

Point out to me a person who has been harmed by an AFK cloaker and I will point out a person who has no business playing this game.” - CCP Soundwave

Kagura Nikon
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#86 - 2014-07-17 16:06:30 UTC
Jayne Fillon wrote:
This thread sure has rapidly devolved into Kagura trolling the Ocularis Inferno circlejerk.

I'm okay with this.

That is why I am the head of the "Eve Forums Thread Ganking an Griefing" of U-MAD . Unfortunately I could not find any cool acronyms for naming that department :/

"If brute force does not solve your problem....  then you are  surely not using enough!"

Kagura Nikon
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#87 - 2014-07-17 16:12:59 UTC
Siobhan MacLeary wrote:
This thread is glorious.

Look, PoH dudes and other people who've wardec'd us, the point is that you don't scare us. We're not afraid of losing ships or fights, we just don't go to hisec all that often. Our reputation within wormhole space, and our friendly relations with other wormhole groups, is built on the fact that we'll gladly whelp a T1 cruiser fleet to a much larger fleet of T3s, or whatever you care to bring.

If you want to set up a time and place to rumble, let us know. We'll bring our fleet if you bring yours. Alternatively, we can show up on your doorstep and politely let you know that we're here for the war. We'll even give you the chance to call in whomever else may be out hunting, just so we can have a good fight.

But every time we've extended that courtesy to other hisec "mercs", all they've done is dock up and cower. So excuse us if we're unimpressed by your posturing and bringing up of killboards. Your killboard proves that you get a lot of kills, and that's great. Our killboard proves that we get a lot of fights - we don't always win, but we do fight.

If, however, it turns out that you won't fight anyone who might pose even the slightest challenge... Well. We'll know, and you'll know, just how empty your posturing is.

We typically just chill in our wormholes, doing our normal thing, and hisec wardecs don't change that at all. Maybe we take a little extra care when going shopping, but that's about it. So, hey, come at us. Maybe we might come out of this as friends.

You really like to read things where they are not right? Post a single evidence that we avoided any fight where was anywhere humanly possible to do some damage (of course you cannot expect any member of us to engage alone a fleet of 16 people with 6 logistics, we are good, but that does not mean we are dumb to waste time on a fleet that we could never kill anything. We did avoid about half year ago a goon fleet that had 40+ people while we had only 2 people online, but would you waste time fighting on that scenario?). We simply do not avoid anyone because they fight. Ask any other high sec merc group, we wardeced almost every single one of them at least once.

BTW... notice how much time we have tackled you within this thread? How many times we made you look dumb , ignorant and pathetic? Realize how happy our employers are when we damage the target? Be in isk or morally ? (although to be frank, there seems to be not much moral left to damage anymore)

Kagura Nikon
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#88 - 2014-07-17 16:15:04 UTC
Brutus Crendraven wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone need advice about finding a wormhole?

As OI is a training alliance, I am more than happy to provide lessons in wormhole mechanics.

Some of the key featurs of wormholes:

You have to hunt a target, everyday is different. All wormholes have at least one static that leads somewhere new.

True you can find many pilots pos'd up. Now in this case I find getting a group of people together and blapping the POS. Ok I hear the screams of disgust. Imagine having to actually grind down a target and then wait another 1 day 17 hours to actually get some pew. Geeze wormhole life sucks, Working for kills, not knowing the odds, always pressing that pesky DSCAN button and so many other mechanics you can't find in K-space.

It sucks, the pew is reptitive and boring in wh space. No challenge, why do I bother. When I could just war dec loads of carebears in hi sec and wait for them to enter a trading system. Nothing like hanging on a undock ring looking at soft juicy targets. Plus I could use out of corp alts to scan transport ships before they arrive. Imagin knowing you have a lone target carrying plex (lol), my heart is pumping just thinking about this. The excitement of knowing what you can kill and will engage just fills me with joy.

Again I have to get out of wormholes where nothing happens, the fights are predictable and controlled. The risks are too low and the enjoyment is fleeting. Sad times.

Where do I sign up for war dec'ing please?

On the flip side if anyone actually wishes to hire a corp to bash, harass and generally engage in wormhole stupidty please give me a shout.

If you need to know more about the boredom we are willing to go through please leave the undock ring.

For a modest fee I'm sure the wing and several corps I have available would help spread the word of BOB!.

Regards

A noob to hi sec undock games.

Film us in an undock ring then... or film the easter bunny. The bunny probably is much easier to find than us doing station games.

Siobhan MacLeary
Doomheim
#89 - 2014-07-17 16:24:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Siobhan MacLeary
Never ******* mind.

Point out to me a person who has been harmed by an AFK cloaker and I will point out a person who has no business playing this game.” - CCP Soundwave

Jayne Fillon
#90 - 2014-07-17 16:50:20 UTC
Fun facts:

In the month of June, Ocularis Inferno (500 members) scored 355 kills - less kills than they have members in their alliance.
In the same month, The Pursuit of Happiness (60 members) netted 639 kills - ten times MORE than they have members.

Just sayin'

Can't shoot blues if you don't have any. Long Live NPSI.

Jaari Val'Dara
Grim Sleepers
#91 - 2014-07-17 16:50:22 UTC
Since I love forum drama so much, I am obliged to comment.

If you were hired to keep us from high sec, then job well done, I hardly go there anyway though.

If however you were hired to make our lives difficult then come to us and fight. Siege our systems and burn our poses. You might even learn something useful.
Tsalaroth
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#92 - 2014-07-17 17:04:52 UTC
Kagura Nikon wrote:
Siobhan MacLeary wrote:

You really like to read things where they are not right?

You.. might want to follow your own advice. Siobhan states it's other mercs that we've experienced this with, not you. Guilty conscience?
Alexhandr Shkarov
The MorningStar. Syndicate
#93 - 2014-07-17 17:09:12 UTC
Jaari Val'Dara wrote:
Since I love forum drama so much, I am obliged to comment.

If you were hired to keep us from high sec, then job well done, I hardly go there anyway though.

If however you were hired to make our lives difficult then come to us and fight. Siege our systems and burn our poses. You might even learn something useful.

I do not know who hired them, but it wasn't us :D

All my posts are on my personal title and should not be confused as me speaking for anyone else.

Kagura Nikon
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#94 - 2014-07-17 17:13:02 UTC
Tsalaroth wrote:
Kagura Nikon wrote:
Siobhan MacLeary wrote:

You really like to read things where they are not right?

You.. might want to follow your own advice. Siobhan states it's other mercs that we've experienced this with, not you. Guilty conscience?

you might want to learn to read. From the post I quoted " Look, PoH dudes and other people who've wardec'd us". PoH are us. therefore he explicitly stated it about us.

Sorry try harder on the reading lessons. Do not try to dodge after the bullet has been returned by saying was not you that fired it.

Tsalaroth
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#95 - 2014-07-17 17:15:06 UTC
Siobhan MacLeary wrote:

I'll just leave this right here and move on. There's no reasoning with someone who willfully chooses to be dumb.
Kagura Nikon
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#96 - 2014-07-17 17:35:59 UTC
Tsalaroth wrote:
Siobhan MacLeary wrote:

I'll just leave this right here and move on. There's no reasoning with someone who willfully chooses to be dumb.

So you decide to leave a lie or statement of plain ignorance as your last statement in a thread? Impressive communications work. I hope your pvp skills in wormhole space are better than your argumentation skills, otherwise you will be in problem.

Again, show any evidence that PoH hides ( and of course I am not counting a single member against 20-30 people, although solj a few times have spanked 12+ people alone....)

Tsalaroth
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#97 - 2014-07-17 17:45:17 UTC
Kagura Nikon wrote:
Tsalaroth wrote:
Siobhan MacLeary wrote:

So you decide to leave a lie or statement of plain ignorance as your last statement in a thread? Impressive communications work. I hope your pvp skills in wormhole space are better than your argumentation skills, otherwise you will be in problem.

Again, show any evidence that PoH hides ( and of course I am not counting a single member against 20-30 people, although solj a few times have spanked 12+ people alone....)

I'm sorry, apparently English isn't your first language. I'll try to explain in simpler terms:

Siobhan said "EVERY OTHER PERSON THAT ISN'T YOU" has done this, not you. Unless you're saying you're one of the previous s**tbags who has war dec'd us then docked up. Are you? Continuing to insinuate that we've said you are (because we haven't) is ADMITTING you are. Thanks.

He also said "IF YOU DO THIS THING WE'VE EXPERIENCED FROM OTHERS, THEN WE'LL KNOW YOU'RE FULL OF S**T".

I think we may just eliminate the test from that one and assume you actually are.

And if English IS your language and you're just REALLY BAD at it, I'll try another way "We didn't say you did this, we said someone else did."
Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#98 - 2014-07-17 17:53:40 UTC
Bump

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Kagura Nikon
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#99 - 2014-07-17 17:59:33 UTC
Tsalaroth wrote:
Kagura Nikon wrote:
Tsalaroth wrote:
Siobhan MacLeary wrote:

I'm sorry, apparently English isn't your first language. I'll try to explain in simpler terms:

Siobhan said "EVERY OTHER PERSON THAT ISN'T YOU" has done this, not you. Unless you're saying you're one of the previous s**tbags who has war dec'd us then docked up. Are you? Continuing to insinuate that we've said you are (because we haven't) is ADMITTING you are. Thanks.

He also said "IF YOU DO THIS THING WE'VE EXPERIENCED FROM OTHERS, THEN WE'LL KNOW YOU'RE FULL OF S**T".

I think we may just eliminate the test from that one and assume you actually are.

And if English IS your language and you're just REALLY BAD at it, I'll try another way "We didn't say you did this, we said someone else did."

No english is not my first language. I quoted based only on YOUR post, therefore I could not see any previous line. But considerign we are the only ones that brought up killboards in the thread recently and the post continues on, attacking that , its a fairly reasonable assumption that he was referring to us.

IF not, was just a communication mistake.

Tsalaroth
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#100 - 2014-07-17 18:12:15 UTC