These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

My EVE

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[Video Project] One Man Crew - Collective Solo PvP

First post First post First post
Author
Immortal Chrono Pimpin
Codename-47
Avocado Cartel
#441 - 2014-07-10 13:30:15 UTC
Duckslayer wrote:
so the weekend is over. Video is done now i assume. Looking forward to its release this week.

idk hes been pretty active on the forums lately like no editing has gotten done, and now hes blue to me i must log into eve and see why :O
Daneel Trevize
Give my 11percent back
#442 - 2014-07-11 11:45:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Daneel Trevize
Sigh, what's with some of you people and the need to find drama?

Miz is human, and this is an unpaid voluntary project for a video game hobby.
I'm pretty sure most of the negative commentators are on the sidelines without even having a horse in the contest race so to speak. They didn't want that prize isk anyway, right? Too good at solo pvp to need the respect or attention? Please shush.

I'm actually very optimistic with what the new guy has already done & skills he's shown. A few evemail forwards of people's submissions and we sidestep any need for Miz to have or directly share any media files if it's even a delaying issue.

Things are looking up Smile
I just wish I could edit vids effectively.
Teh Gaunt
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#443 - 2014-07-11 14:48:47 UTC
Come one guys, life might be sometimes unpredictable.

Place yourself as man being responsible of a big project IRL, then life kicks u in the forehead. The last thing u want is yelling :D

AFAIK Miz iz working all the time @ project so we need to wait little bit more.

Daneel Trevize
Give my 11percent back
#444 - 2014-07-11 15:14:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Daneel Trevize
I'd like to caution against the notion that Miz is working flatout on this. I'm pretty sure he's explained he's not, what with RL and general variation in motivation. Thus it's unrealistic to set or imply an expectation that he's put in 3months of free time's editing. Ease the pressure Smile
Cheryl Swindle
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#445 - 2014-07-11 15:36:17 UTC
Ive just gone and made a late submission for OMC, ive been busy irl but its ready now. Im, sure youll be understanding and happy to accept it into the judgement.
Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#446 - 2014-07-11 15:42:23 UTC
I have clocked in roughly 150 hours into the editing. And that is editing alone. On top of that is the countless of hours spent on stuff before the editing process.

May and June month has both been very busy months for me in real life. I had hoped to be able to finish this project in April but the work required for editing exceeded the expected amount of time. In the last week of June + first week of July I resumed the work but ended up being more busy than expected with other stuff as well.

So I got to be point where most of my sparetime (and pretty much all eve-time) went to the video and I haven't really played this game for months. This project started to become a burden and chore rather than an interesting hobby. So that was the point where I started toying with the idea to splitting it so I could take a break and actually enjoy this game. It looks like that the idea with editing helpers is going to turn out really well and it will give me a chance to enjoy holiday while there is still substantial progress.

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Tho'mas
Nerds United
#447 - 2014-07-11 15:44:13 UTC
+1 to enjoying holiday! =D
ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#448 - 2014-07-12 16:43:43 UTC
I have removed some rule breaking posts and those quoting them. As always I let some edge cases stay.
Please people, keep it on topic and above all civil!

The Rules:
5. Trolling is prohibited.

Trolling is a defined as a post that is deliberately designed for the purpose of angering and insulting other players in an attempt to incite retaliation or an emotional response. Posts of this nature are disruptive, often abusive and do not contribute to the sense of community that CCP promote.

ISD Ezwal Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Annika Rei
Doomheim
#449 - 2014-07-19 14:14:19 UTC
Very excited for this.
Tho'mas
Nerds United
#450 - 2014-07-19 17:02:46 UTC
1 week without any post. Way to buzzkill the thread ISD. =P
Delt0r Garsk
Shits N Giggles
#451 - 2014-07-20 19:04:51 UTC
As someone who has edit fights before, i know how much time this must take. I fully support the longer wait for a finished video.

AKA the scientist.

Death and Glory!

Well fun is also good.

Alexia Civir
Contraband lnc
GameTheory
#452 - 2014-07-20 19:12:28 UTC
Though It has been ongoing for awhile , I agree with with the above comment " that it should be a finished product before it's release " besides , the longer the wait the better it'll be when we get to Watch it.
Immortal Chrono Pimpin
Codename-47
Avocado Cartel
#453 - 2014-07-21 01:25:47 UTC
Sorry guys the video has been permanently delayed until further notice due to unseen problems.
Tho'mas
Nerds United
#454 - 2014-07-21 18:43:23 UTC
Immortal Chrono Pimpin wrote:
Sorry guys the video has been permanently delayed until further notice due to unseen problems.

Who is this guy? Is this legit or just some random person trolling?
Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#455 - 2014-07-21 19:59:58 UTC
Tho'mas wrote:

Dunno who he is.

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Sir Livingston
Doomheim
#456 - 2014-07-21 21:32:16 UTC

i can confirm this Roll

Sci-fi games as played by an earthbound human in the 21st century http://www.youtube.com/JonnyPew

Liam Inkuras
Furnace
#457 - 2014-07-21 23:28:38 UTC
Tho'mas wrote:

He is very much 100% legit

I wear my goggles at night.

Any spelling/grammatical errors come complimentary with my typing on a phone

Delt0r Garsk
Shits N Giggles
#458 - 2014-07-22 06:00:49 UTC
Oh come on at least do it properly!

AKA the scientist.

Death and Glory!

Well fun is also good.

Sir Livingston
Doomheim
#459 - 2014-07-22 15:38:10 UTC
Delt0r Garsk wrote:

Hey! That's one of my favorite songs! Such a lovely coincidence Big smile

Sci-fi games as played by an earthbound human in the 21st century http://www.youtube.com/JonnyPew

Omega Crendraven
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#460 - 2014-07-23 22:04:20 UTC
One man crew Alive in Sjerba