These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[SERVICE] Monument Picture Services!

Author
Bjarni Veigar
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#61 - 2014-06-25 00:35:47 UTC
The rain came back last night, like I said it's never far behind Roll Keep the orders coming though and I'll get to them as soon as I can! Big smile

Monument Picture Services! - Taking pictures of your name on the EVE monument since 1895!

Bjarni Veigar
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#62 - 2014-06-26 12:13:12 UTC
I'm starting to feel like a weather forecast for Iceland.. might aswell go all out and do it right!

Southeast wind, 5 to 10 m/s by the southwest coast into the night, elsewhere rather light south or variable wind. Drizzle or light rain at times in the west today and drizzle in some places by the coast in the southwest tomorrow. Mainly fair and temperature up to 20 degrees C in the northeast, but afternoon showers tomorrow.

Always taking orders, contact me in-game or on the forums and I'll take the photos once conditions improve.

And here's Mike with the sports.

Monument Picture Services! - Taking pictures of your name on the EVE monument since 1895!

Koniforous
Tauren Transit
#63 - 2014-06-26 16:28:13 UTC
Bjarni Veigar wrote:
I'm starting to feel like a weather forecast for Iceland.. might aswell go all out and do it right!

Southeast wind, 5 to 10 m/s by the southwest coast into the night, elsewhere rather light south or variable wind. Drizzle or light rain at times in the west today and drizzle in some places by the coast in the southwest tomorrow. Mainly fair and temperature up to 20 degrees C in the northeast, but afternoon showers tomorrow.

Always taking orders, contact me in-game or on the forums and I'll take the photos once conditions improve.

And here's Mike with the sports.

Personally, I wouldn't mind a few raindrops sprinkled AROUND my character's name in the background focus of the picture. It would add some depth and reality to a picture of a bunch of words, really. Would probably look cool too considering I'm planning on photoshopping every name surrounding mine out of focus. Just a thought ;)
Bjarni Veigar
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#64 - 2014-06-27 03:05:25 UTC
Koniforous wrote:
Personally, I wouldn't mind a few raindrops sprinkled AROUND my character's name in the background focus of the picture. It would add some depth and reality to a picture of a bunch of words, really. Would probably look cool too considering I'm planning on photoshopping every name surrounding mine out of focus. Just a thought ;)

In that case I'll just head out there at the earliest opportunity, weather be damned! Smile

Koniforous
Tauren Transit
#65 - 2014-06-28 04:35:02 UTC
AWESOME photos, Bjarni! The slanted ones are my favorite. Thanks for tossing in the one of the entire plate too! This was definitely worth the isk, considering I'll probably NEVER visit the monument. Thank you so much!
Bjarni Veigar
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#66 - 2014-06-28 21:16:51 UTC
Koniforous wrote:
AWESOME photos, Bjarni! The slanted ones are my favorite. Thanks for tossing in the one of the entire plate too! This was definitely worth the isk, considering I'll probably NEVER visit the monument. Thank you so much!

Glad to hear you're enjoying them Koniforous!

My schedule is going to be kinda hectic the next couple of weeks so expect slight delays but I still go regularly so put in an order and get some "AWESOME photos!" Blink

Bjarni Veigar
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#67 - 2014-06-30 23:12:53 UTC
Back from a short sightseeing tour around Iceland and ready to take some more pictures for you guys! Big smile

Bjarni Veigar
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#68 - 2014-07-01 14:02:00 UTC
Silly thread, what are you doing on the 2nd page. Get back up there you knucklehead you Roll

Bjarni Veigar
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#69 - 2014-07-02 22:59:27 UTC
The English language can be funny sometimes, for instance this is a grammatically correct sentence: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo. Also this one, Police police Police police police police Police police.
The Icelandic language has a similar one but I can't quite remember how it goes..

Bjarni Veigar
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#70 - 2014-07-04 00:11:44 UTC
Here it is, not very long and impressive though like the others.. Árni á Á á á á.
So enough grammar lessons, let's take some pictures!! Big smile

Bjarni Veigar
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#71 - 2014-07-05 00:25:38 UTC
Took a few pictures recently, had a grand total of 5 minutes of sun. Icelandic summer FTW!

Bjarni Veigar
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#72 - 2014-07-07 10:24:38 UTC
Heading up Esjan today, which is the mountain next to Reykjavík, so I'll be up and about which is a prime chance for you to get pictures of the monument today!

Bjarni Veigar
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#73 - 2014-07-08 10:49:09 UTC
Two days of sunshine!? What manner of sorcery is this! Shocked Hurry up and order a pic before Iceland is plunged into eternal darkness!

Bjarni Veigar
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#74 - 2014-07-09 11:42:39 UTC
It's bad joke time!

Two satellites decided to get married.
The wedding wasn't much, but the reception was incredible!

Bjarni Veigar
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#75 - 2014-07-10 12:00:20 UTC
What do you call a psychic midget who has escaped from prison?

A small medium at large!

Hauling Hyena
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#76 - 2014-07-10 16:11:20 UTC
Hey there =) I'd like to order one as well please, money is sent ingame

Hauling Hyena (Character name 'Hauling Hyena' was found on plate row 10 and column 13. Line number is 12.)

Thank you, fantastic service, and a wonderful idea if you live close =)
Bjarni Veigar
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#77 - 2014-07-11 01:12:51 UTC
Hauling Hyena wrote:
Hey there =) I'd like to order one as well please, money is sent ingame
Hauling Hyena (Character name 'Hauling Hyena' was found on plate row 10 and column 13. Line number is 12.)
Thank you, fantastic service, and a wonderful idea if you live close =)

Thanks for your order Hauling Hyena!
I'm working over the weekend so the photos might not be ready until early next week. Perhaps sooner if the opportunity arises Smile

And here's the mandatory bad joke.

What's the best thing about Switzerland?
I don't know, but their flag is a huge plus.

Bjarni Veigar
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#78 - 2014-07-12 00:45:58 UTC
The Past, The Present and The Future walked into a bar.
It was tense.

Have a good weekend everyone! Big smile

Bjarni Veigar
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#79 - 2014-07-13 11:48:39 UTC
Why does Snoop Dogg carry an umbrella?
Fo Drizzle.

Bjarni Veigar
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#80 - 2014-07-14 09:21:38 UTC
I hope everyone had a good weekend! Big smile

Hauling Hyena wrote:
Hey there =) I'd like to order one as well please

I've taken your pictures, just gotta look them over and send them later tonight.

There's no reason to hate Mondays, especially not when you order from Bjarni Veigars Monument Picture Service! Order your picture today!