These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Hotdropping is a big problem: CFC regularly interfering with FW?

First post
Author
Remiel Pollard
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#41 - 2014-07-06 21:24:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Remiel Pollard
Gallentiuz Thellere wrote:
lol The only things that get chewed up in Black Rise are scrubs like you who think they're a match for Gallente superiority. Come at us and find out for yourself. We made RZR run like a pack of dogs for their daddies in CFC, you don't think we can't wipe the floor with your laughable lowsec piwate irrelevant friends too?

With all this hubris, still you beg CCP to change the mechanics of low sec to make them suit you. If you are doing so well for yourselves, then why do you seem to have such a problem?

Also, it's not that hard to make RZR run. You've achieved nothing special there.

“Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.” - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

Schmata Bastanold
In Boobiez We Trust
#42 - 2014-07-06 21:27:28 UTC
Come at us

Said NPC forum alt.

Invalid signature format

Gallentiuz Thellere
#43 - 2014-07-06 21:32:56 UTC
lol Now the squid-lovers are talking in circles as usual. Too afraid to admit their blobbing unskilled ways are ruining the game for good players, most of whom are in GalMil, and throwing out accusations of alts. Yes, we have alts everywere. We have alts in every alliance too. Even Pandemic Legion knows not to screw with GalMil. So how do you feel now? NPC alt in the Federal Defense Union is probably scarier than your whole lame corporations. Lol
Yarda Black
The Black Redemption
#44 - 2014-07-06 21:46:39 UTC
Seems I totally misunderstood your post. I was under the impression the CFC elements were getting in the way of fights between the Caldari and the Gallente militia. Which is why I suggested teaming up and killing them.

Reading again and looking through the replies I now understand you are angry because the Caldari militia has teamed up with Razor.

Which they need to I guess?

I fail to see how this constitutes anything other than a total win. All you need to do is keep the pressure up.

Then again... this is starting to look like a troll. Which I walked right into....
Schmata Bastanold
In Boobiez We Trust
#45 - 2014-07-06 21:46:45 UTC
Since when FW means good players?

Invalid signature format

KnowUsByTheDead
Sunlight...Through The Blight.
#46 - 2014-07-06 21:47:24 UTC
Gallente = "We are outnumbered and cannot hold systems due to the Caldari's vast numbers." *sob* Roll

Caldari = "Sits at 6.0-7.0 zone control, for almost two months since their last foray into Tier 2." *We have them outnumbered!!!*

Sorry, no sympathy from me, frog.

Big smileCoolPirate

Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the comedian is the only thing that makes sense.

Xenuria
#47 - 2014-07-06 21:55:12 UTC
The last thing GalMil needs is more people shooting at them. We used to be amazing in FW and then everybody got the dumb all at once. Now you can practically walk right in the front door and nobody will stop you. 90% of the remaining Gallente Militia is farmers and afk station campers.

If CFC is actually engaging the GalMil then It makes sense. Goons are used to shooting at stuff that cant or wont shoot back.
Adrie Atticus
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#48 - 2014-07-06 22:12:05 UTC
You are all missing the point of this thread: stop fighting within jump range of CFC, i'm sure that PL/N3 will not fondle your dingleberries in this manner if you go closer to them.
Mallak Azaria
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#49 - 2014-07-06 22:20:59 UTC
lol, honour

This post was lovingly crafted by a member of the Goonwaffe Posting Cabal, proud member of the popular gay hookup site somethingawful.com, Spelling Bee, Grammar Gestapo & #1 Official Gevlon Goblin Fanclub member.

Yang Aurilen
State War Academy
Caldari State
#50 - 2014-07-06 22:23:37 UTC
Adrie Atticus wrote:
You are all missing the point of this thread: stop fighting within jump range of CFC, i'm sure that PL/N3 will not fondle your dingleberries in this manner if you go closer to them.

Last time I saw PL they dropped 40 carriers on both militias in Eha. Sad

Post with your NPC alt main and not your main main alt!

Scipio Artelius
Weaponised Vegemite
Flying Dangerous
#51 - 2014-07-06 22:37:26 UTC
Go QQ somewhere else. There is no such thing as interfering with FW and if you are concetned anout being hotdropped, you have exactly the same tools available to you that the CFC have available to them.
Magnus Cortex
Ginger Industrial Solutions
#52 - 2014-07-06 22:37:50 UTC
There is no honour in this

Mallak Azaria
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#53 - 2014-07-06 22:39:49 UTC
Scipio Artelius wrote:
Go QQ somewhere else. There is no such thing as interfering with FW and if you are concetned anout being hotdropped, you have exactly the same tools available to you that the CFC have available to them.

No they don't because making friends is too hard. CCP should just make it so we can't do stuff.

This post was lovingly crafted by a member of the Goonwaffe Posting Cabal, proud member of the popular gay hookup site somethingawful.com, Spelling Bee, Grammar Gestapo & #1 Official Gevlon Goblin Fanclub member.

Gallentiuz Thellere
#54 - 2014-07-06 22:42:13 UTC
Joke is on you CFC, the gallente have close ties to N3 and PL. We will laugh after finishing the Caldari and taking your warzone as our "summer," home too! Twisted
Mallak Azaria
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#55 - 2014-07-06 22:43:58 UTC
Joke is on you CFC, the gallente have close ties to N3 and PL. We will laugh after finishing the Caldari and taking your warzone as our "summer," home too! Twisted

I wouldn't consider close ties with N3 as something worth bragging about. Ask them what it's like to get kicked out of their space 4 times by the same entity, while their sole purpose for existing is to destroy said entity.

Mallak Azaria
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#56 - 2014-07-06 22:45:54 UTC
Also isn't it more like N1 now since NCdotte turned their so-called allies in to renters to replace some lost spacepeniscoffins?

Gallentiuz Thellere
#57 - 2014-07-06 22:49:29 UTC
Doubleposting in pure fear, just like a squid-ally. Bear
Mallak Azaria
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#58 - 2014-07-06 22:51:26 UTC
That was literally 2 seperate posts. Reading timestamps is hard.

Serptimis
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#59 - 2014-07-06 23:03:23 UTC
Grr Goons
Grr Power projection
Grr No e honour
10/10 This troll thread is reeling them in
Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#60 - 2014-07-07 01:02:36 UTC
Personally, I think gallente have more skill than these blobbers

so why are you dying

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar