These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Hotdropping is a big problem: CFC regularly interfering with FW?

First post
Author
Ima Wreckyou
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#21 - 2014-07-06 18:30:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Ima Wreckyou
Gallentiuz Thellere wrote:
As expected there are lots of nullbears trolling so I dunno what to say, it's obvious easy kills > player skills. As X Gallentius mentioned the other night, we're simply better players and so the others are jealous. Yeah, do tell me about the time that we went head to head with nullbears because I know we can, it's just dumb that right now half of space is nullbears and they have picked on Gallente of all factions to toy with. Why not pick on the Caldari instead? They are unskilled farmers and jokers.

I am sure this post will improve the situation of you and your Gallente friends.

Edit:
How can you even claim player skill when you cry for CCPs help in your OP
ElQuirko
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#22 - 2014-07-06 19:12:16 UTC
My proposal to remedy this problem is as follows: First, only the faction in control of a fw system is allowed to light cynos within those systems. This ensures that there is a reason to fight for system control aside from taking stations which is a really trivial thing that nobody cares about.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh my god imagine if they had this mechanic in nullsec

Dodixie > Hek

BuckStrider
Nano-Tech Experiments
#23 - 2014-07-06 19:12:45 UTC
I am beginning to be irked by all the ganks going on by nullbears in the Black Rise region.

First thing is first.

You really shouldn't be coming to the forums crying about it. It makes you look bad.

Second.

If not you, who? The bluenecks really don't have anyone to shoot at.

Mine smart. Mine safe. Purchase your mining permit today...... www.minerbumping.com

Mara Pahrdi
The Order of Anoyia
#24 - 2014-07-06 19:24:07 UTC
Jenn aSide wrote:
while eating delicious Croissants as is the law for space fairing Frenchmen

I really miss those *sigh*. Grrr Jenn for making me remember...

There is no honour.

Fixed your post for you.

Remove standings and insurance.

Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#25 - 2014-07-06 19:30:03 UTC
I actually thought this was a post about fweddit using their titan to hotdrop people.

Which they were doing even before they became part of cfc, but you know..

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Gallentiuz Thellere
#26 - 2014-07-06 19:46:56 UTC
Alavaria Fera wrote:
I actually thought this was a post about fweddit using their titan to hotdrop people.

lol no way, we beat test so far out of the warzone they almost never come back. TESTIES aren't a problem we have ma'am. But the whole CFC batpone into the CalMil every time they say "jump," is a bit diffirent. Personally, I think gallente have more skill than these blobbers and most of our best corps agree we're going to keeping doing what we do. I just thought it was a good idea to shine a light on this terrible chapter in FW history brought on by the lazy caldari and their squidward allies in the north. No teling what kind of bullcrap they're going to pull on this night, but rest assured its going to get dunked hardcore now that we have our own friends. Twisted
masternerdguy
Doomheim
#27 - 2014-07-06 19:48:03 UTC
Alavaria Fera wrote:

lol no way, we beat test so far out of the warzone they almost never come back. TESTIES aren't a problem we have ma'am. But the whole CFC batpone into the CalMil every time they say "jump," is a bit diffirent. Personally, I think gallente have more skill than these blobbers and most of our best corps agree we're going to keeping doing what we do. I just thought it was a good idea to shine a light on this terrible chapter in FW history brought on by the lazy caldari and their squidward allies in the north. No teling what kind of bullcrap they're going to pull on this night, but rest assured its going to get dunked hardcore now that we have our own friends. Twisted

Tell me more about our CFC Batphone.

Things are only impossible until they are not.

Vince Mctavern
Anara Sol
#28 - 2014-07-06 19:50:18 UTC
Some intel is best kept private.
Caleb Seremshur
Commando Guri
Guristas Pirates
#29 - 2014-07-06 19:52:11 UTC
As expected there are lots of nullbears trolling so I dunno what to say, it's obvious easy kills > player skills. As X Gallentius mentioned the other night, we're simply better players and so the others are jealous. Yeah, do tell me about the time that we went head to head with nullbears because I know we can, it's just dumb that right now half of space is nullbears and they have picked on Gallente of all factions to toy with. Why not pick on the Caldari instead? They are unskilled farmers and jokers.

Most militias are full of farmers. Caldari just happens to have an especially valuable reaource.

It's called the cal navy cruise missiles. Check the price on one some time.
Gallentiuz Thellere
#30 - 2014-07-06 19:52:32 UTC
masternerdguy wrote:
Alavaria Fera wrote:

Well you see dear sqidly, the caldari lead their lame fleets out and engage our forces. At that point the RZR cynos are lit and their faildrops come in first. Then when the master-stroke of terrible RZR pilots fails to execute us, they batphone again and the whole cluckerfucking sink come down on us like a ton of bricks until we're outnumbered 10 to 1. Its like a dumpster full of the worst pilots in the game getting slapped into us and no matter how much more superior our tactics at some point the numbers game wins out and even our best FCs know when to retreat.

What's so funny is that even with all this batphone crap the caldari still can't hold any space from us and we are still steamrolling all over them like they dont exist so I guess this is what's too good to be true about all the dishonourable blobbery. Not only does it make FW fail and less fun for everyone but it also seals the fate of the awful caldari mlitia who will never again have space in fw as we take it all away from them. Pirate
Varathius
Enlightened Industries
Goonswarm Federation
#31 - 2014-07-06 19:53:34 UTC
epic troll thread
Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#32 - 2014-07-06 19:56:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Alavaria Fera
masternerdguy wrote:
Alavaria Fera wrote:

fweddit aren't test, they're I Whip My Slaves Back And Forth

The joke is also that J4LP are amarr...

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Kayagainen Iwalula
Doomheim
#33 - 2014-07-06 20:04:25 UTC
Wow, people are actually biting. 9/10 OP.
Morganta
The Greater Goon
#34 - 2014-07-06 20:05:07 UTC
laughing at your use of the term nullbears as you demand the ability to be lowbears

hey Razor, wanna do some co-op ganks?
Yarda Black
The Black Redemption
#35 - 2014-07-06 20:39:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Yarda Black
Dude....

Here's what you do:

1. Open up a convo with some Caldari FC or somebody else you know in there.

2. Stage a fight. If they dont drop, fine. Do your normal thing.

3. If they drop; team up and kill them.
Remiel Pollard
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#36 - 2014-07-06 20:46:50 UTC
I don't like an aspect of the sandbox so even though the players have the power to do something about it, I suggest turning EVE into a themepark ride instead where the Devs hand us the content on a silver platter just like in WOW.

Ladies and gentlemen, one may not be able to win EVE, but this is how you go ahead and lose it.

“Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.” - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

Gallentiuz Thellere
#37 - 2014-07-06 21:02:05 UTC
lol comparing galMil to WoW players, theres a good joke. Like we don't all know that caldari are 100% farmers without pvp skills who apparently beg CFC to come to their help when it looks like they're being dominated. Really, that's funny.
Schmata Bastanold
In Boobiez We Trust
#38 - 2014-07-06 21:14:50 UTC
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
#1, wrong forum.

#2, cry more.

#3, lol.

With emphasis on #2.

Invalid signature format

Remiel Pollard
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#39 - 2014-07-06 21:19:36 UTC
lol comparing galMil to WoW players, theres a good joke. Like we don't all know that caldari are 100% farmers without pvp skills who apparently beg CFC to come to their help when it looks like they're being dominated. Really, that's funny.

In my extensive lowsec experience, there are farmers in all factions, but that's not what we're talking about. We're talking about a feature of the game that is 100% within the realm of player control. When you beg CCP to change a mechanic that is 100% within your own control to do something about, you lose EVE. Don't play rhetoric games with me, I will chew your nonsense up and spit it out every time.

“Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.” - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

Gallentiuz Thellere
#40 - 2014-07-06 21:22:25 UTC
lol The only things that get chewed up in Black Rise are scrubs like you who think they're a match for Gallente superiority. Come at us and find out for yourself. We made RZR run like a pack of dogs for their daddies in CFC, you don't think we can't wipe the floor with your laughable lowsec piwate irrelevant friends too?