These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Eurydia Vespasian, awesome avatar pic!

Author
Erica Dusette
Division 13
#101 - 2014-06-30 23:19:05 UTC
Reaver Glitterstim wrote:
Erica Dusette wrote:
I let mine die because, well, to perpetuate one's own tribute thread would be kinda...yeah. Big smile

Feel free to revive it any time you need to feel more love. I'm still subscribed but I don't know where the thing is anymore.

I'm overflowing with love already.

XXEvil CAN'T YOU TELL!?!?!?!? EvilXX

Jack Miton > you be nice or you're sleeping on the couch again!

Part-Time Wormhole Pirate Full-Time Supermodel

worмнole dιary + cнaracтer вιoѕвσss

Riyria Twinpeaks
Perkone
Caldari State
#102 - 2014-06-30 23:25:56 UTC
Erica Dusette wrote:
[...]

[...]

Like.. literally? Shocked
Erica Dusette
Division 13
#103 - 2014-06-30 23:33:05 UTC
Riyria Twinpeaks wrote:
Erica Dusette wrote:
[...]

[...]

Like.. literally? Shocked

Why do you ask?

You wanna catch some?

Jack Miton > you be nice or you're sleeping on the couch again!

Part-Time Wormhole Pirate Full-Time Supermodel

worмнole dιary + cнaracтer вιoѕвσss

Reaver Glitterstim
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#104 - 2014-06-30 23:37:33 UTC
You're infected with love, Erica. Sneeze on people and it'll spread! :D

FT Diomedes: "Reaver, sometimes I wonder what you are thinking when you sit down to post."

Frostys Virpio: "We have to give it to him that he does put more effort than the vast majority in his idea but damn does it sometime come out of nowhere."

Reaver Glitterstim
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#105 - 2014-07-02 01:20:32 UTC
Eevee, the cutest and my favorite pokémon
Like Ivysaur, always looking best with a flower on
Just as a bellsprout
Do you sway about
You, girl, have really got it goin' on

FT Diomedes: "Reaver, sometimes I wonder what you are thinking when you sit down to post."

Frostys Virpio: "We have to give it to him that he does put more effort than the vast majority in his idea but damn does it sometime come out of nowhere."

Sibyyl
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#106 - 2014-07-02 01:42:58 UTC
Mizhir wrote:
If chocolate is of the devil how come it has a heavenly taste?

Wouldn't be worth losing your soul over, otherwise..

Actually, whenever I see Eevee's name I think about a Vespa I almost bought..

Joffy Aulx-Gao for CSM. Fix links and OGB. Ban stabs from plexes. Fulfill karmic justice.

Vortexo VonBrenner
Doomheim
#107 - 2014-07-02 02:38:32 UTC
Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters
#108 - 2014-07-02 04:42:01 UTC
i didn't even know what an eevee was until coming to this forum.
Sibyyl
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#109 - 2014-07-02 13:39:01 UTC
^^ Maybe it's how any two year old would pronounce "EVE"..

Joffy Aulx-Gao for CSM. Fix links and OGB. Ban stabs from plexes. Fulfill karmic justice.

Solecist Project
#110 - 2014-07-02 13:41:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Solecist Project
Although I like her ...

... your taste clearly is lacking.

Hey Eury... want another short story? ;)

That ringing in your ears you're experiencing right now is the last gasping breathe of a dying inner ear as it got thoroughly PULVERISED by the point roaring over your head at supersonic speeds. - Tippia

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters
#111 - 2014-07-02 14:20:58 UTC
sure, why not? i like stories Smile
Solecist Project
#112 - 2014-07-02 14:23:46 UTC
Eurydia Vespasian wrote:
sure, why not? i like stories Smile

I'll think of something,
but don't let it me burn out from giving only. :p

People and their appreciation threads... pffff.

If Christina gets one too, I'll snap. -.-'

That ringing in your ears you're experiencing right now is the last gasping breathe of a dying inner ear as it got thoroughly PULVERISED by the point roaring over your head at supersonic speeds. - Tippia

Reaver Glitterstim
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#113 - 2014-07-03 21:46:30 UTC
Vespa One of the best drones in the game, often overlooked. Hits quite a bit harder than a Valkyrie, uses a damage type that works on a wide variety of opponents, and best of all it actually tracks targets okay. Hammerheads hit harder but they lose so much DPS just on cruisers that sometimes they don't seem worth it.

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters
#114 - 2014-07-05 13:36:07 UTC
Vespa One of the best drones in the game, often overlooked. Hits quite a bit harder than a Valkyrie, uses a damage type that works on a wide variety of opponents, and best of all it actually tracks targets okay. Hammerheads hit harder but they lose so much DPS just on cruisers that sometimes they don't seem worth it.

i've never had much issue with hammerheads.
Reaver Glitterstim
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#115 - 2014-07-06 20:32:37 UTC
Eurydia Vespasian wrote:
It shows up more once in a while when you have em shooting the wrong target. Maybe if you always fly with people who web and paint, you never notice. I do solo missions sometimes and it's more noticeable there.

Come on people, don't leave me hanging! We're only at 6 pages!

Vortexo VonBrenner
Doomheim
#116 - 2014-07-06 20:48:47 UTC
Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters
#117 - 2014-07-06 22:07:42 UTC
Eurydia Vespasian wrote:
It shows up more once in a while when you have em shooting the wrong target. Maybe if you always fly with people who web and paint, you never notice. I do solo missions sometimes and it's more noticeable there.

Come on people, don't leave me hanging! We're only at 6 pages!

well, i suppose i do remember back in my missioning days, that hammers were not ideal against small fast frigs. and spider drone type things. those were annoying. and a couple wars ago i was trying to pop this WT in an enyo and he was evading most of my hammers damage after he slipped out of my optimal range from my proteus....somehow miraculously alive still lol.
Sibyyl
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#118 - 2014-07-07 06:27:58 UTC
I'd like to preface my next thought by saying I love Eevee's avatar.

But has anyone noticed the hairs that stick up against gravity on the long hair option? Why does "physically simulated cloth and air" seem like it's just floating? It's always bothered me that you have to angle the shoulders or find a dark enough background to hide it..

Riyria Twinpeaks
Perkone
Caldari State
#119 - 2014-07-07 07:05:03 UTC
Maybe it's just not very well simulated in some respects. I agree, though, it looks weird if you aren't careful with positioning etc.
Candi LeMew
Division 13
#120 - 2014-07-07 07:10:07 UTC
I've always thought of it as a breeze/wind effect. In fact you can often see it blowing around in the creator as your character moves.

🍌

Remember... in Anoikis Bob Is Always Watching...

"I been kicked out of better homes than this" - Rick James