These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page

fix Planet Poco stealing

Author
Tal Risen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#1 - 2014-07-06 18:06:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Tal Risen
You know i love spending 3 hours putting a poco into reinforce then another 30 mins taking the poco down just for some big named alliance, won't say the name, to put a poco down half second before i do, like really? how is this legal? that's kind of like saying ill work 8 hours and the other guy can just have my pay check for doing no work.

Maybe put something into the game, if you got them war dec only you and allies can put a poco down.
Or hey maybe a timer cause ccp love timers, you have 2 mins to put your poco down!

-Waits for the posts saying i am a noob, and can get over it, qq cry cry-
Bohneik Itohn
#2 - 2014-07-06 18:26:17 UTC
Tal Risen wrote:

Well if you already had the replies ready you wanted to hear, why did you post?

You shot one POCO, you can do it again. War Dec' em.

Wait, CCP kills kittens now too?!  - Freyya

Are you a forum alt? Have you ever wondered why your experience on the forums is always so frustrating and unrewarding? This may help.

Tal Risen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#3 - 2014-07-06 18:35:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Tal Risen
Bohneik Itohn wrote:
Tal Risen wrote:

Have not had those replies yet, but i know some of these clowns on the forums, and why should i have to war dec another alliance yet alone a corp, just to get a poco down that i didn't get to cause the chance was stole cause 1/4 of a second, ccp has a **** load of timers for everything, yet no timer for poco anchoring. at the end they should war dec me to get the planet
Bohneik Itohn
#4 - 2014-07-06 18:53:01 UTC
Tal Risen wrote:
Bohneik Itohn wrote:
Tal Risen wrote:

Have not had those replies yet, but i know some of these clowns on the forums, and why should i have to war dec another alliance yet alone a corp, just to get a poco down that i didn't get to cause the chance was stole cause 1/4 of a second, ccp has a **** load of timers for everything, yet no timer for poco anchoring. at the end they should war dec me to get the planet

No one said you have to. You can just lay down and wear it like a good little carebear or you can war dec someone who just deliberately crossed you and not be part of the less than 1% of the Eve population that uses War Deccing for a legitimate purpose. I'm sure they have more planets that you'd like to own.

Are you a forum alt? Have you ever wondered why your experience on the forums is always so frustrating and unrewarding? This may help.

Tal Risen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#5 - 2014-07-06 18:57:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Tal Risen
Bohneik Itohn wrote:
Tal Risen wrote:
Bohneik Itohn wrote:
Tal Risen wrote:

No one said you have to. You can just lay down and wear it like a good little carebear or you can war dec someone who just deliberately crossed you and not be part of the less than 1% of the Eve population that uses War Deccing for a legitimate purpose. I'm sure they have more planets that you'd like to own.

I should not have to that's the problem, oh you want to war dec someone 24 hours wait time! you just stole! 15 minute timer! you shot a criminal? 15 minute timer!
you put a pos down? timer for it to come online and all that! yet there is no timer for people who wait 24+ hours and then another 24+ hours after they do the first step of smashing to kill a poco.
Bohneik Itohn
#6 - 2014-07-06 19:12:54 UTC
Tal Risen wrote:

I should not have to that's the problem, oh you want to war dec someone 24 hours wait time! you just stole! 15 minute timer! you shot a criminal? 15 minute timer!
you put a pos down? timer for it to come online and all that! yet there is no timer for people who wait 24+ hours and then another 24+ hours after they do the first step of smashing to kill a poco.

For the second time, no one said you have to.

masternerdguy
Doomheim
#7 - 2014-07-06 19:14:20 UTC
Working as intended.

Things are only impossible until they are not.

Tal Risen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#8 - 2014-07-06 19:26:19 UTC
masternerdguy wrote:
Working as intended.

What is? stealing a planet after someone does all the work? yea its working.
Tal Risen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#9 - 2014-07-06 19:27:59 UTC
Bohneik Itohn wrote:
Tal Risen wrote:

For the second time, no one said you have to.

Have to what? do the whole war dec and poco killing process again? no i don't have to cause i already did it
masternerdguy
Doomheim
#10 - 2014-07-06 19:29:44 UTC
Tal Risen wrote:
masternerdguy wrote:
Working as intended.

Work smarter not harder. Why don't you try doing it to someone else and let them do the work? Think like a pirate.

Tal Risen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#11 - 2014-07-06 19:32:12 UTC
masternerdguy wrote:
Tal Risen wrote:
masternerdguy wrote:
Working as intended.

Work smarter not harder. Why don't you try doing it to someone else and let them do the work? Think like a pirate.

Lol that is a good point but same time has noting to do with timers and all.
Bohneik Itohn
#12 - 2014-07-06 19:32:18 UTC
Tal Risen wrote:

Have to what? do the whole war dec and poco killing process again? no i don't have to cause i already did it

Good on you then, there's nothing left here to discuss.

Tal Risen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#13 - 2014-07-06 19:33:52 UTC
Bohneik Itohn wrote:
Tal Risen wrote:

Seem there is more to discuss about timers so ok.
masternerdguy
Doomheim
#14 - 2014-07-06 19:40:55 UTC
Tal Risen wrote:
Bohneik Itohn wrote:
Tal Risen wrote:

Not really, no.

You got outsmarted. It happens to all of us at some point. Just learn your lesson and be better next time.

Tal Risen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#15 - 2014-07-06 19:42:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Tal Risen
masternerdguy wrote:
Tal Risen wrote:
Bohneik Itohn wrote:
Tal Risen wrote:

Not really, no.

You got outsmarted. It happens to all of us at some point. Just learn your lesson and be better next time.

Yes, out smarted cause you know the hole 2 seconds it took me to switch screens and click "put down for corp" means they outsmarted me.

How do you avoid this then.
masternerdguy
Doomheim
#16 - 2014-07-06 19:49:02 UTC
Tal Risen wrote:
masternerdguy wrote:
Tal Risen wrote:
Bohneik Itohn wrote:
Tal Risen wrote:

Not really, no.

Yes, out smarted cause you know the hole 2 seconds it took me to switch screens and click "put down for corp" means they outsmarted me.

How do you avoid this then.

By doing what they did and have someone waiting to put it down the moment it is possible. It requires teamwork.

Tal Risen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#17 - 2014-07-06 19:50:24 UTC
Tal Risen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#18 - 2014-07-06 19:51:15 UTC

By doing what they did and have someone waiting to put it down the moment it is possible. It requires teamwork.[/quote]

so basically your logic to fix this problem, is to just be the problem.
masternerdguy
Doomheim
#19 - 2014-07-06 19:52:01 UTC
Tal Risen wrote:

No, it's to think like a pirate.

Tal Risen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#20 - 2014-07-06 20:06:18 UTC
masternerdguy wrote:
Tal Risen wrote:

No, it's to think like a pirate.

Ok you can think like a pirate, but also is there a way to fix the problem.
123Next page