These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

3 Pilots LF Corp, 18M mach, and 2*10M+ loki/scimi, damnation

Author
Wimzy Chent-Shi
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2014-07-05 18:27:02 UTC
Hello to all you recruiters!
So I have been playing EVE for an year now I would like to think I am fairly established and know a tiny bit of the game, the problem is I do not find it as entertaining as I did and so I would like to try something new I would like a corp that has some sort of values and goals and is continuously working towards them I want to be able to log in and have something to do right ahead be it shootings reds or repping blues or just being generally useful and having a meaningful presence.
So below you will find three pilots that I currently own, take a pick of what you could possibly use in your forces with as little retraining as possible and let me know.

I do not care much for the income you offer although plex obtained through activies your corp does surely would be appreciated.
I do not get excited by the options to rat in null or to shoot sleepers I run incursions for comparable income with lesser bother.
I do have leadership experience with FCing incursions, I lack in-depth PvP experience.
I live and mostly play in EU timeframe.

Machariel incursion runner - probably not up for recruitment unless lucrative/interesting enough offer is out there.
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Wimzy_Chent-Shi //MADAFAKA

Loki/Scimi pilot
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Teresa_Waka-Waka

Offgrid booster available with A/I skills and implant, not neccesarily needed in corp but for hire ^_^
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Tara_Mimzy

Come get some cancer @ my blog !

"This clash of opinions is like cutting onions. We are creating something here, that's productive, ...and then there is also salt." -Wimzy 2016

Stormfoot Stormfoot
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2014-07-05 18:34:10 UTC
If you are looking to get more into PvP come check us out. We are expanding and working towards our goals... mostly criminal behavior :).

Come to: "Recruitment TSKP" channel. Ill likely be away all weekend but others should be there to chat if you're interested
Minmatar Ironlung
OpSec.
Wrong Hole.
#3 - 2014-07-05 18:57:41 UTC
Lazyboyz Band of Recreational Flyers (LBBRF) is seeking new and interested parties to join our null sec operations. Join channel: LBBRF if you would like to know more!

Lazyboyz is a small group of trusted players who have been playing EvE for over 3 years. Our main focus is null sec alliance pvp, alliance ops and general null sec shenanigans. This comes with a full ship replacement program which includes any fleet doctrine ship. We also can be professional carebears when needed from running anomalies and mining ABC ores with full rorqal boosts..

What is expected from a member

Participation in alliance and corp ops
Training for fleet doctrine ships
Working Mic and able to communicate
A sense of humour

What we offer

The full on null sec experience
100+ man fleets
Capital Warfare
Access to labs in null or high sec

We are generally a laid back group of guys in our 20s, 30s and upwards with all the real world commitments that come with being that age. A lot of us have full time jobs, families and other things that demand our time. EVE is a game for us, somewhere that we chill out with friends and try to have some fun so we would be cool with the away for a week thing.

Whatever your game style, we have people who are into that. Those maxed out skills can be put to good use by the corp and the alliance and a good FC is a high prize when expanding.

Activity is generall evening UK onwards during the week and then all day weekends. We are a mix of UK and US guys.

Anyway, if any of this wall of text appeals to you give me a mail back, I think a player like you would be a real asset to us and you could let your ambitions fly. Hit me up in convo or grab any of the other guys from the recruitment team.
Psaqi Coldness
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#4 - 2014-07-05 20:20:07 UTC
Greetings,

Our recruitment team has noticed your efforts in searching the forums for a good Null sec corporation to join.
Sometimes such a post can have overwhelming replies, here at Zebra Corp recruitment center we would like to take this time to educate about our organization.

We are part of the CFC in an alliance named The Bastion [BASTN] which is a Goonswarm led alliance that holds Sovereignty in Vale.

- We are looking for motivated pilots that are relaxed and can take a joke.
- We are looking for Active pilots that want to pvp or learn how to pvp.
- We consider motivated newbie pilots who want to focus on PVP.

What we offer:

- We are a very experienced corp with some of the core membership flying together for over 5 years.
- We have a representative on The Council of Stellar Management (CSM) - Xander Phoena
- Xander Phoena also runs one of the most popular Eve Podcasts with fellow Zebro Jeg Elsker – http://www.crossingzebras.com
- We are a member of the CFC
- From Small roams to medium fleets to epic multiple fleet battles
- Fleets for Black ops, Frigates, cruisers and Battleships, including capital and supercapital fleets.
- Access to well-supplied trade hubs in both Empire and null security space.
- Multiple ship replacement programs.
- Experienced people in all categories of eve.

Join in game channel ZC Pub
Almiel
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2014-07-05 20:27:38 UTC
MBLOC is a PvP corp and we do lots of it; we’re part of Caldari FW for the sheer volume of pvp and war targets, for the close friendships we share with our allies and the rush of blowing up 1000+ kills a month. We live in one of the most target rich environments in EvE and we draw blood every day. If this sounds like your kind of life, jump in our MBLOC Public channel and talk to a recruiter.

Our alliance holds many FC’s and the alliance SRP is very generous. Our corp and alliance is almost always in the top 5 in kills for caldari militia. Check out our kb’s to see what we kill and what we kill them with.

o/

MBLOC Killboards
Chremoas Killers by The Mittani
Caldari FW
In game channel: MBLOC Public

► Multiple fleets daily
► Experienced PvP'ers and FC’s
► Alliance level logistics
► 125+ members

► Null systems for ISK opportunities
► High Sec Indy corp for alts
► SRP program
► Top five in kills for Caldari FW

The Mjolnir Bloc
Rampage88
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#6 - 2014-07-05 21:29:53 UTC
Hey There

Your Question Is "What Can I offer you"?

My Answer Is "I Can Offer You ....NULL SEC PVP NON-STOP ACTION 24/7 FLEETS! Titan Kills, Capital Kills, SUB-Capital Kills, Indy, Ratting, PI, POS Indy, Mining, I can offer you anything you want to do eve"

Your Next Question Should Be "When Can I Sign Up"

My Answer Will Be "Follow The Information Below"

Please check us out before you make up your mind, we might be just what your looking for.

Please join Oi Oi Oi Channel Ingame and ask for me Rampage88

Please While Viewing Don't Be Shy Give Us A Free Bump By Replying With A "Oi Oi Oi" On Our Recruitment Thread Thank You

Corporation Information
(Click Me For Recruitment Thread Free Bump Thank You )

Corporation Killboard
(Click Me For Kill Board)

Don't Delay Sign Up Today!!

Kind Regards
Rampage88
Brethana
Dependable Delinquents
Fraternity.
#7 - 2014-07-06 09:22:04 UTC
mate look me up ingame lets have a talk

join: YO. Pub
Deersew1
Section 387
VOX Cartel
#8 - 2014-07-06 09:54:23 UTC
Hi

We have clear goals with both strategic and short term plans on going atm

we know where we want to be and are taking the steps to achieve it.

ill send an in game mail with more info

deers
Aliventi
Rattini Tribe
Minmatar Fleet Alliance
#9 - 2014-07-06 21:50:15 UTC
Hello There!

Flying Dangerous (FIGL) is a null security PvP Alliance currently based in the Syndicate region. Our singular focus in Eve is PvP, pure and simple. We are primarily a small gang PvP alliance, with fleets consisting upwards of 35+ members. We are more than willing to take anyone and teach them to PvP. Experienced and talented fleet commanders lead fleets daily, with both scheduled and ad-hoc ops. We fly all races and ship types from frigate class to battleship and capital ships.

More info at: http://www.join-figl.info/
Killboard: http://www.figl-alliance.com/
Some videos of our fleets: Link
In-game chat channel: FD 4 PvP
Stop by and ask to speak with a recruiter today!
Arch Raptor
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#10 - 2014-07-08 12:58:38 UTC
Hello, Aegis Coalition & Logistics is looking for pilots such as yourself that likes working in team environments and having fun roaming and having fun in low or null sec PvP.

Give us a check out, if interested chat with us in our recruit channel or send me a mail.

Aegis Coalition Logistics Specializes in supplying Eve with the goods needed to make wars happen and pride ourselves in supplying with goods when our coalition needs them. We also love to PvP, PvE, and whatever is fun and allows us to enjoy the game. ACL is looking for miners, mission runners, pvp, and logistics pilots to have fun in high sec and null sec.

- Established corp with over a year history including 0.0
- Experienced corp members
- Good Logistics Program for resupply
- new pilot friendly w/ training programs available
- Family and RL friendly
- Mature attitude in corp (5 yr olds need not apply)
- Great systems to earn isks when not roaming
- Strong high sec operations for learning pilots
- Good in corp and Coalition FC's
- Fleet mission and site running (even a new pilot can earn in 0.0 this way)
- small gang and fleet warfare
- 0.0 Space controlled by coalition

Check out our website at http:// www.aegiscoalition.elementfx.com for more information

API back ground check required for all pilots when joining

Come join the fun and be part of a corporation that is active and has a purpose.

See link for corp to the left or join channel 'recruit acl'