These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Skill Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Tier 3 battlecruisers opinions

Author
Ymarak
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2011-12-06 20:27:38 UTC
Hey guys i was hoping if anyone could post here some opinions about the new tier 3 battlecruisers.
Most specificly in terms of:

>PVE.
>PVP.
>Mining.
>Fittings.
>Missions(specificly in lvl4 missions) .
>Anything else you guys think the new ships should be used.
>And one thing i think it would be quite important for those that like the Incursions....performance when dealing with sansha ships (all types from frigs to BS)

PLZ...make usefull comments about the ship...u can say she can be just a flying trash can that is worthless but explain why at least.

thanks in advance for any good explanations of the new BCs...im sure some ppl will benefit from your opinions.

Note: ideas to make the ship better is also welcomed.
Xolve
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#2 - 2011-12-06 20:50:16 UTC
Ymarak wrote:

>PVP.

A wolfpack of Tornados makes a pretty marvelously maneuverable Alpha Gang.
river Zateki
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#3 - 2011-12-10 01:53:47 UTC
My tornado used to use 1400mms...but then it took an arrow to the knee. Now it MINES.
simukz
#4 - 2011-12-10 15:58:15 UTC
I have done few level 4 with Oracle and as long as there are no webs you can blast through them... Blink
PS almost died in level 3 because of the amount of small ships. You need to gain range before you can kill frigs.

My suggestion

• Level 4 OK but be careful read the mission survival guid see if there are webs in the mission
  • Level 3 i am not going to try it again, seems to more dangerous. and the ships DPS is too much for a level 3 (if you can hit).

<<< read before you respond >>>