These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Amarr FW: Want 2-3 EU members. Alliance wants 2 US TZ Corps!

Author
Master Sergeant MacRobert
Space-Brewery-Association
Two Maidens One Chalice
#1 - 2014-07-03 12:53:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Master Sergeant MacRobert
I have been granted the honour by my CEO to publicise our intention to recruit both some new pilots and one or maybe two new corps

Seeking:
2-3 new pilots interested in FW PvP from EU TZ
2-3 new pilots interested in FW PvP from US TZ
&
1-2 new corps to join 24eme Legion Etrangere Alliance either late EU or early US TZ.

SBA and 24eme Legion Etrangere
This corp has been involved in FW for a good long while. The corp was formed to join FW and has always been so. It will not be changing anytime soon.
We’re a mixed bunch of pilots that are mainly EU TZ. We have a couple of US TZ pilots and some EU TZ pilots that play late night (yep including me).
Membership is English speaking but we have a good mix of Europeans from a number of nations. Holding a good grasp of the English language is very useful but not necessary for some of our activities.
Our alliance is built around two main corps S-B-A and Zero Heavy Industries but with the addition of a couple of other corps (we have a French language corp in alliance).

Our activities encompass all that is great about FW. You do not need to put in 6 hours a day, to get the most out of this environment.
There are people who play every day for hours and others that come on and off when RL commitments allow.

FW provides for each of these styles of player. You can support yourself quite easily with the recent boost to low sec belt ratting, with the LP store (after capturing plex’s or running PvE FW missions) and from other activites like anomalies and Wormhole activities.

Most importantly, there is a large opportunity, on the doorstep, to get good fights in PvP of various forms. I have heard it more than once “just logged on three minutes ago and got 3 kills and lost my ship”. Not a bad experience for the busy in RL.

After all, Eve is about fun.

There is some mentoring support available in the corp and you will have friendlies to fly with when all of us go on holiday or to the next fanfest.

Talk to us:
Eve mail to Master Sergeant MacRobert or better to Ypsiloon
or
Join Channel [S-B-A] Public for live chat (be aware we maybe mid battle, so you may have to be patient).

"Remedy this situation or you shall live out the rest of your life in a pain amplifier"

Two Maidens One Chalice
#2 - 2014-07-03 16:21:06 UTC
24th Foreign Legion Killboard

Eve Who

Look us up and then get in touch.

Amarrian FW is the place for the toughest challenge and consequently the most satisfying Eve Online experience.

"Remedy this situation or you shall live out the rest of your life in a pain amplifier"

Meric Tzeentch
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#3 - 2014-07-03 17:34:21 UTC
Smile
Two Maidens One Chalice
#4 - 2014-07-05 09:43:21 UTC
I am unavailable for a day or two but you can speak to us via the public channe, Evail to Ypsiloon or even via Le Facebook

Pumholy Tzeentch
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#5 - 2014-07-06 14:18:24 UTC
o7
Vhalasedai
Two Maidens One Chalice
#6 - 2014-07-07 08:57:23 UTC
Well, I might be inactive right now, but I can still push this to the top :)

Happy hunting guys, see you in a few months.

V
Solo and small gang PvP in nullsec, lowsec and w-space: http://expected-value.blogspot.de/
Two Maidens One Chalice
#7 - 2014-07-07 12:50:47 UTC
Vhalasedai wrote:
Well, I might be inactive right now, but I can still push this to the top :)

Happy hunting guys, see you in a few months.

V

You better get back to the front line quick mate. You are missed.

Huola has been target listed.

My ISP has been fixed for now but is still troublesome. Expecting the engineer later today. However, managed to get a great 6 vs 1 (me) in Oyonata the other day.

If you want to enjoy a wide variety of PvP types without the boring wait for 2 hours for fleet to form or sitting on a Titan then our corp might just be the home you are looking for!

Contact us for more.

Public Channel: [S-B-A] Public

Two Maidens One Chalice
#8 - 2014-07-08 00:49:54 UTC
US TZ we are looking for you. We want 2-3 guys in S-B-A to boost our other US TZ guys.

24eme Legion Etrangere is also looking for a non-FW US TZ corp to join the fight.

Contact my CEO " Ypsiloon " via Eve Mail or contact one of our guys via our Public Channel.

Huola is now hottest low sec system on Dotlan Huola Kills with fleet fights going on constantly.

Huola currently held for 824 days and counting

Come join in the fight if you want to have fun.

Public Channel: [S-B-A] Public

US contact for queries: Kathicon

Two Maidens One Chalice
#9 - 2014-07-09 06:04:53 UTC
A war zone of epic scale has emerged. Want part of over 4000 ships destroyed within 24 hours?

Join us. The fight for Huola continues.

Two Maidens One Chalice
#10 - 2014-07-10 02:07:58 UTC
Many ships were lost to bring this information to you.

Send an eve mail to Ypsiloon if you have a US TZ corp that would like to join FW.

There have been over 5000 ships destroyed in 48hrs just 2 jumps from our home HQ.

Flaming Wrecks of Huola

You want War?
You want pain?
You got both.

Nandhi
Glory Hole Stopf Service
#11 - 2014-07-10 12:11:44 UTC
Currently i have 2 chars. Good standings with Amarr.

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Bala_Subramanian
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Nandhi

I am from GMT + 5.30. Guess i can fill in EU time zone.

Which one do you think will fit for PVP ?

Thanks.
Two Maidens One Chalice
#12 - 2014-07-14 16:37:00 UTC
Don't you people know there is a War going on!

sign up at your local Amarrian Militia Recruitement office. X The 24th Foreign Legion accepts those with disreputable backgrounds. Pirate

Two Maidens One Chalice
#13 - 2014-07-15 21:37:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Master Sergeant MacRobert
1. Huola S-B-A Pos survives reinforcement.

2. Large numbers of ships destroyed continues.

3. Contested status rises above 50%.

4. Gallente & Minmatar work hard in Dust 514 to drop the influence in their favour again. Link

5. Much slaughter will be seen through the night.

Well I think it is time for you to join the fun. Big smile

• Fights on your doorstep

• Solo

• Skirmish fleets (2-5)

• Roam fleets (5-10)

• Campaign and doctrine fleets (10+)

• Structure take downs.

It goes on and on

Two Maidens One Chalice
#14 - 2014-07-16 10:13:30 UTC
There is simply no place more fun than here with us right now.

All you need is the ability to fly Frigs & Destroyers and be ready to move up to Cruisers, Logistics, HACS and BS.

Huola is 2 jumps away and had over 3000 ship/capsule kills yesterday. Huola on Dotlan - 3000+ kills 24hrs

Two Maidens One Chalice
#15 - 2014-07-18 22:11:11 UTC
Running a US YZ corp and think you might be in the wrong place?

Want to be able to move everyone to a hotbed of activity?

Interested in PVP and don't give a damn about upsetting some NPCs in Gallente and Min hisec?

Right now we can get guaranteed fights two jumps away from HQ. right now there are friendliest and some of our alliance guys rocking it in a system that has seen as many ships destroyed as most null sec station system sieges and beyond.

Want to join an alliance where you don't have to run CTA's and don't need to burn out on logistics and personnel management?

Looking for fun and optimising your online fun / time ratio?

I think you'll find we have what you are looking for. Growing our US TZ presence so that our late night Euros have some buddies from alliance.

You have the corp for this then send an Evemail to ypsiloon and Master Sergeant MacRobert and will get talking.

ypsiloon
Two Maidens One Chalice
#16 - 2014-07-23 09:04:50 UTC
Looking for a low sec corp where you can undock and have insta PVP? Then send me a message, so much pew to be had in our warzone Smile
Two Maidens One Chalice
#17 - 2014-07-28 12:36:48 UTC
We have room for more EU TZ pilots.

We want a new corp to join the alliance.

Get in touch.

Two Maidens One Chalice
#18 - 2014-07-31 15:57:15 UTC
Fly interdictors? Tried using them in low-sec?

Join me and we'll blow up EVERYONE! Cool

Two Maidens One Chalice
#19 - 2014-08-04 12:41:18 UTC
Amarr needs your support.

Two Maidens One Chalice
#20 - 2014-08-05 07:37:31 UTC
The Bleak Lands and Devoid

Hotbed of activity.

Even the bored Null-sec "elite" come here to play

12Next page