These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Eurydia Vespasian, awesome avatar pic!

Author
Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters
#81 - 2014-06-30 13:38:12 UTC
Hmmmm...I never thought about it like that. You're right. It is his job! Totes.
Alpheias
Tactical Farmers.
Tactical Farmers
#82 - 2014-06-30 13:51:37 UTC
Eurydia Vespasian wrote:
you know i can only handle like one cadbury egg. lol one i am good on those till next easter. P

Shame. I for one think you would be more fun if you were fat. *ducks and runs for cover*

Agent of Chaos, Sower of Discord.

Don't talk to me unless you are IQ verified and certified with three references from non-family members. Please have your certificate of authenticity on hand.

Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
#83 - 2014-06-30 14:32:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Khergit Deserters
Just say no to chocolate! It's a cocktail of drugs designed by the Debil himself to corrupt the soul.

Caffeine - Acts on dopamine and adenosine receptors in the brain, which then release their respective pleasure-producing chemicals. Produces a stimulating physiological effect by exciting the central nervous system, which, in turn, increases heart rate and contracts muscles. It's a lot like the fight-or-flight response.

Cannabinoids - Closely related to the active ingredient in marijuana. They hit the CB1 and CB2 receptors and the parts of the brain responsible for motor function and memory. When cannabinoids hit these receptors, a person starts to feel intoxicated and relaxed as a result.

Phenylethylamine - Known as the "love drug," and is thought be be the reason why chocolate is said to be an aphrodisiac. It is a chemical that mimics the brain chemistry of a person in love, or after coitus. The compound produces a similar effect to the one produced by amphetamines, and is classified as a hallucinogen. It also accelerates releasing the pleasure-producing chemicals dopamine and serotonin. The combination produces an exciting high, much like the one generated by the designer drug ecstasy.

So chocolate is simultaneously amping you up, stoning you down, and making you feel like you just had sex. How insidious is that? Designed for pure hedonistic decadence. It's the Debil himself, I tell you!

Source: http://science.howstuffworks.com/life/chocolate-high1.htm and other reading
Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters
#84 - 2014-06-30 15:25:19 UTC
That is a list of all great things, Khergs. If chocolate is of the Debil, then I suppose I'm content with being wicked. Big smile

And, Alph, I have plenty of fattening vices that I wouldn't need the help of Cadbury eggs. Also, I didn't take you for a chubby chaser Blink. More fun, indeed!
Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#85 - 2014-06-30 16:01:29 UTC
If chocolate is of the devil how come it has a heavenly taste?

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Alpheias
Tactical Farmers.
Tactical Farmers
#86 - 2014-06-30 16:28:07 UTC
Eurydia Vespasian wrote:

And, Alph, I have plenty of fattening vices that I wouldn't need the help of Cadbury eggs. Also, I didn't take you for a chubby chaser Blink. More fun, indeed!

And I thought you had spoken to me long enough to know that I am all about personality and personal chemistry. Looks takes the third place.

Don't talk to me unless you are IQ verified and certified with three references from non-family members. Please have your certificate of authenticity on hand.

Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#87 - 2014-06-30 16:44:48 UTC
Alpheias wrote:
Eurydia Vespasian wrote:

And I thought you had spoken to me long enough to know that I am all about personality and personal chemistry. Looks takes the third place.

awwwww. How adorable.

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Alpheias
Tactical Farmers.
Tactical Farmers
#88 - 2014-06-30 16:47:48 UTC  |  Edited by: Alpheias
Mizhir wrote:
Alpheias wrote:
Eurydia Vespasian wrote:

awwwww. How adorable.

Even so, I have principles that I stand by and there is just no way that I would ever tap someone danish. Even if the fate of the human race hanged on it, I would rather see humanity perish before I sunk that low.

Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#89 - 2014-06-30 16:52:00 UTC
Alpheias wrote:
Mizhir wrote:
Alpheias wrote:
Eurydia Vespasian wrote:

awwwww. How adorable.

Even so, I have principles that I stand by and there is just no way that I would ever tap someone danish. Even if the fate of the human race hanged on it, I would rather see humanity perish before I sunk that low.

Well I think it's just something you tell yourself because you don't want to get your feelings hurt.

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Alpheias
Tactical Farmers.
Tactical Farmers
#90 - 2014-06-30 17:06:03 UTC
Mizhir wrote:
Alpheias wrote:
Mizhir wrote:
Alpheias wrote:
Eurydia Vespasian wrote:

awwwww. How adorable.

Well I think it's just something you tell yourself because you don't want to get your feelings hurt.

No. It has more to do with the danish whining that they were kicked out hard out of Scania.

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters
#91 - 2014-06-30 17:18:46 UTC
Alpheias wrote:
Eurydia Vespasian wrote:

*gasp* oh, so I'm physically repulsive!? Is that what you are hinting at? Sad

...Blink

I tease.lol
Anslo
Scope Works
#92 - 2014-06-30 18:19:32 UTC
OH EM GEE IT'S EURYDIA! CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?!?!

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Vortexo VonBrenner
Doomheim
#93 - 2014-06-30 19:27:34 UTC
I too only like to eat one Cadbury's Egg....per hour

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters
#94 - 2014-06-30 19:43:07 UTC
Anslo wrote:
OH EM GEE IT'S EURYDIA! CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?!?!

Only if I can sign your moobs if necessary, I can come to huola or thereabouts to do it. Smile
Anslo
Scope Works
#95 - 2014-06-30 19:48:29 UTC
But I'm too skinny for moobs...

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters
#96 - 2014-06-30 19:57:32 UTC
Oh, come on! I'm sure you can push them together a little bit! Just enough for a sharpie!
Anslo
Scope Works
#97 - 2014-06-30 20:01:13 UTC
.....meight.

Reaver Glitterstim
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#98 - 2014-06-30 22:22:29 UTC
Erica Dusette wrote:
I let mine die because, well, to perpetuate one's own tribute thread would be kinda...yeah. Big smile

Feel free to revive it any time you need to feel more love. I'm still subscribed but I don't know where the thing is anymore.

FT Diomedes: "Reaver, sometimes I wonder what you are thinking when you sit down to post."

Frostys Virpio: "We have to give it to him that he does put more effort than the vast majority in his idea but damn does it sometime come out of nowhere."

Reaver Glitterstim
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#99 - 2014-06-30 22:32:02 UTC
Vortexo VonBrenner wrote:
I too only like to eat one Cadbury's Egg....per hour

I can't eat less than 2 at a time.

Anslo wrote:
But I'm too skinny for moobs...
Can you touch your elbows together? I heard a rumor it's physically impossible. Want to prove us wrong?

Remember, pics or it didn't happen!

Eevee...your thread is taking some fascinating turns. I'm liking this! :D I think yours is the best tribute thread I've made so far, with Erica's being second.

Also, interesting fact about me: I don't get the happy feeling other people get from chocolate. There are actually quite a few drugs that affect me differently than usual such as nicotine or THC, and others which seem to have no effect on me at all, like acetominophen, aspirin, or ibuprofen. I wonder if the drugs in chocolate just aren't affecting me, except for the caffeine. There's not enough of that to make much difference.

So I like chocolate but only because it is sweet. I prefer gummies and fruity soft candies.

FT Diomedes: "Reaver, sometimes I wonder what you are thinking when you sit down to post."

Frostys Virpio: "We have to give it to him that he does put more effort than the vast majority in his idea but damn does it sometime come out of nowhere."

Vortexo VonBrenner
Doomheim
#100 - 2014-06-30 23:17:10 UTC
I'd mainline chocolate if I could. I love it.

Go away, I don't want help.