These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

18m combat pilot and 9m mining pilot looking for new corp.

Author
Asia Leigh
Kenshin.
Fraternity.
#1 - 2014-06-28 05:41:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Asia Leigh
I'm currently looking for a corp that is active during my time of play. The time I have available for play is between 06:00 up to downtime during the week, and really at any time during the weekend depending on RL.

I have been playing for almost a year now, and have 4 pilots of note.

There is this one that is almost purely combat and exploration trained. I love to scan and shot at things. Exploration and scanning is one of my favorite things to do in this game besides shoot stuff. My spaceship command and some of my gunnery skills can use a little work, but I'm capable of flying a loki, HAC's, Covert-ops, assault frig, interceptor, and bombers. Currently I can only fly minmatar T2 ships, but do plan to train into galante and amarr ships as well.

My mining character that is currently training Exhumers V. Basically all this pilot can do is mine, ice mine, and harvest gas. Also has decent refine skills too. Can do some ratting, I have decent drone skills and can fly a Domi, but meh...

I have an orca booster and production pilot as well. Pilot is currently working towards a roqual. Has decent boosts, still needs mining director V for T2 links, but better then nothing :D Has good production skills and can build caps. Also want to improve my science skills for T2 and eventually T3 production.

My 4th pilot is a freighter/Jump freighter and market alt. Nothing to say here. Probably going to keep this pilot neutral, but willing to do runs for the corp.

What I'm looking for:

AttentionPVP small to medium gang that doesn't mind having indy pilots around also.

Attention Activity between 06:00 eve time and DT

AttentionWould like to give W-space a try. Preferably a lower end C1-C3 wh.

AttentionWill entertain other offers, but as stated above first preference goes to W-space

AttentionNot looking for null sec at this time.

AttentionSomeone who doesn't care that I'm still learning PVP and that my stats don't look that great.

Please post your offers here or mail them to me, hope to be flying with you soon.

EDIT : 6-29-14

Since there appears to be some confusion with some of the in game offers im getting

What I'm looking for is W-space. While a lower end wormhole is preferable, I'll listen to a higher end wh offer. My skill set may not be high enough to be able to do much in high end wh's, but i'm willing to switch my training around to a prospective corp's needs. Also willing to listen to low sec offers as well.

What I'm not lloking for is sov null corps. If you are a SOV null corp or alliance please don't waste my time and your time.
Apply the damn rules equally >.>
Just fearless
State War Academy
Caldari State
#2 - 2014-06-28 07:11:26 UTC
Asia Leigh wrote:
I'
AttentionNot looking for null sec at this time.

AttentionSomeone who doesn't care that I'm still learning PVP and that my stats don't look that great.

Please post your offers here or mail them to me, hope to be flying with you soon.

Best of luck
Asia Leigh
Kenshin.
Fraternity.
#3 - 2014-06-29 00:28:00 UTC
To the top

Got a few good offers through the mail. I'll let this post stand for a few more days, before looking at my options.
Armadeo Star
ZANSTAR
ZADA ALLIANCE
#4 - 2014-06-29 00:57:04 UTC
Good to see you know what you want!

Some Advice: C1-C3 get boring fast, and limited ISK.

We are a null sec alliance and to date the best wormhole alliance that have opened up in our space has been
Sleeper Social Club [SSC].

Public Channel: "FCFTW Public"
Diplos
Axloth Okiah
Xrend

These guys know how to have fun! I don't know them personally but from what game play we have had with them: shooting at each other and them not trash talking shows they might have some good leaders.

"When I was a babe I used MUBLE or TEAMSPEAK. Now that I am mature I use GameVox"

Asia Leigh
Kenshin.
Fraternity.
#5 - 2014-06-30 03:14:50 UTC
Attention
Lakota Ellecon
Out of Focus
Odin's Call
#6 - 2014-06-30 06:06:43 UTC
Hello mate,

please take a look to our Corporation profile ( we do Gallente FW...)

Gallente Power

Fly dangerous !!
Lakota.
Kamitor Grex
The Maroon Faction
#7 - 2014-06-30 06:47:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Kamitor Grex
Dear Asia Leigh,

Seeing your detailed description of what you are up to gives us an accurate view of your potential.
We, the maroon faction, would like to talk to you about your dreams in the future and how we could potentially help to achieve them.

We do not wish to make promises of grandeur, but I can promise you that should you join, you'll be surrounded by an active, friendly community for new and experienced players alike, with a cooperation game plan.
as for your desire to not be in null space, and not be mindful of your PvP attitude, Don't worry.
We have experienced PvP players and a lot of inexperienced PvP players and we learn together. We would welcome you to learn with us as we advance.
Besides from that we do not wish to be in 0.0 Sec space like you, but we do go to Low Sec.

If you'd like something out of this game, more than just making ISK.
If you'd like to be put to the best use of your skills, to suit the benefit of the group and to make a impact on the game,
I urge you to come talk to me, or Krissinator (one of our more experienced players) to see if together we could achieve greatness.

Alternative you can join the channel "the maroon faction".

Strenght in Unity.

Kamitor.
Asia Leigh
Kenshin.
Fraternity.
#8 - 2014-07-01 04:16:23 UTC
One last bump Attention
Andiedeath
We Aim To MisBehave
#9 - 2014-07-01 12:04:25 UTC
Feel free to check us out. Mail sent and details in my signature. Mostly AU/NZ timezone so may just be what you are looking for.

Director

Sefem Velox

INGAME CHANNEL: Sefem Public