These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Eurydia Vespasian, awesome avatar pic!

Author
Cecilia Matilda Fock
The I and F Taxation Trust
#61 - 2014-06-25 13:35:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Cecilia Matilda Fock
(removed because of stupidity)
Reaver Glitterstim
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#62 - 2014-06-25 13:45:59 UTC
Cecilia Matilda Fock wrote:

*hug*

It couldn't have been that bad...could it?

FT Diomedes: "Reaver, sometimes I wonder what you are thinking when you sit down to post."

Frostys Virpio: "We have to give it to him that he does put more effort than the vast majority in his idea but damn does it sometime come out of nowhere."

Cecilia Matilda Fock
The I and F Taxation Trust
#63 - 2014-06-25 19:59:17 UTC
Reaver Glitterstim wrote:
Cecilia Matilda Fock wrote:

*hug*

It couldn't have been that bad...could it?

No, it wasn't, but it was distracting. BTW, it's nice that you hug me, but your fingers are leaving a mark on my butt...
Reaver Glitterstim
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#64 - 2014-06-27 07:02:05 UTC
You know you like that.

FT Diomedes: "Reaver, sometimes I wonder what you are thinking when you sit down to post."

Frostys Virpio: "We have to give it to him that he does put more effort than the vast majority in his idea but damn does it sometime come out of nowhere."

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters
#65 - 2014-06-27 11:35:14 UTC
idk why i am awake at 6:30 in the morning...on a friday i have off...after drinking till 2am and passing out. i'm woozy as all hell...but my body doesn't feel tired. i don't understand!!
Alpheias
Tactical Farmers.
Tactical Farmers
#66 - 2014-06-27 11:36:51 UTC
Eurydia Vespasian wrote:
idk why i am awake at 6:30 in the morning...on a friday i have off...after drinking till 2am and passing out. i'm woozy as all hell...but my body doesn't feel tired. i don't understand!!

The pinnacle of a woman's woes - doesn't even get herself. :p

Agent of Chaos, Sower of Discord.

Don't talk to me unless you are IQ verified and certified with three references from non-family members. Please have your certificate of authenticity on hand.

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters
#67 - 2014-06-27 16:16:41 UTC
Alpheias wrote:
Eurydia Vespasian wrote:

The pinnacle of a woman's woes - doesn't even get herself. :p

lol shush

i ended up just making myself go lay down again. i think it was the best thing. no more weird feeling.
Reaver Glitterstim
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#68 - 2014-06-27 19:31:00 UTC
That happens to me too when I drink too much. I get up unable to sleep but feeling like I didn't really get enough sleep. It hits me later after I've drank some water and had a chance to sober up a little.

If you had what I'm talking about, I think it's just inability to sleep due to dehydration.

Vortexo VonBrenner
Doomheim
#69 - 2014-06-28 05:32:59 UTC
Reaver Glitterstim
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#70 - 2014-06-29 22:14:36 UTC
Just one away!!

Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#71 - 2014-06-29 22:32:04 UTC
Or ten

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters
#72 - 2014-06-29 22:42:15 UTC
i'm a bad steward of my own thread. Sad

we need a subject to talk about to make it progress. there's only so much that can be said about avatars. Blink
Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#73 - 2014-06-29 23:05:07 UTC
Lets talk about chocolate. I love these. They are the best in the world. Can empty a box with 30 of them in a matter of few days. The only thing that is better is 3 of them conjoined to a bar.

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters
#74 - 2014-06-29 23:18:35 UTC
Mizhir wrote:
Lets talk about chocolate. I love these. They are the best in the world. Can empty a box with 30 of them in a matter of few days. The only thing that is better is 3 of them conjoined to a bar.

those pics don't work for me. Sad

but i, predictably, agree with the chocolate topic 100%!

currently, i am loving dove: promises...numnumnums. and the messages inside are cute. like this one lol
Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#75 - 2014-06-29 23:26:37 UTC
Eurydia Vespasian wrote:
Mizhir wrote:

currently, i am loving dove: promises...numnumnums. and the messages inside are cute. like this one lol

Better: http://www.chocablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/toms-chocolate-640x429.jpg ?

And that message must have been written for you. Roll

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters
#76 - 2014-06-29 23:32:02 UTC
Mizhir wrote:
Eurydia Vespasian wrote:
Mizhir wrote:

Better: http://www.chocablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/toms-chocolate-640x429.jpg ?

And that message must have been written for you. Roll

that...is a thing of great beauty.

and, yeah, most of the messages are written for me, i think lol...like so.
Reaver Glitterstim
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#77 - 2014-06-29 23:34:06 UTC
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c1/Cadbury_eggs.jpg

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters
#78 - 2014-06-29 23:37:55 UTC
you know i can only handle like one cadbury egg. lol one i am good on those till next easter. P
Matilda Cecilia Fock
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#79 - 2014-06-30 06:56:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Matilda Cecilia Fock
Eurydia Vespasian wrote:
Mizhir wrote:

That's just a copy of the original stuff: Bacio perugina, or "Perugian kiss" (from the Italian city of Perugia). Originally they were chocolate bombons with a coated hazelnut on top, wrapped in paper, and lovers would use that paper to send hidden messages.

The message on the picture says "Memory won't think about the promised kiss, but the memory of a kiss received is lost soon".

Q: Should we be worried? A: Nope. (...) Worry a lot if Fozzie, Masterplan, Rise, Veritas, Bettik, Ytterbium, Scarpia, Arrow, or even Greyscale leaves. Worry a little if Punkturis, karkur, SoniClover, Affinity, Goliath, or Xhagen leaves.

Erica Dusette
Division 13
#80 - 2014-06-30 07:08:56 UTC
Eurydia Vespasian wrote:
i'm a bad steward of my own thread. Sad

we need a subject to talk about to make it progress. there's only so much that can be said about avatars. Blink

As the OP it's actually Reaver's thread, so don't feel obligated! Make him do the work!

I let mine die because, well, to perpetuate one's own tribute thread would be kinda...yeah. Big smile

Jack Miton > you be nice or you're sleeping on the couch again!

Part-Time Wormhole Pirate Full-Time Supermodel

worмнole dιary + cнaracтer вιoѕвσss