These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Price raise Republic Fleet Commander Insignia I since Kronos Release ?

Author
Tomoe Ocean
Behelith
#1 - 2014-06-24 20:20:47 UTC
Since the release of Kronos the prices of the Republic Fleet Commander Insignia I went through the roof.
Is this is bug, are there no mission drops anymore?
Couldn't get anything out of the patch notes.
Price raise started exactly on the release date of Kronos.
Nick Starkey
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2014-06-24 20:49:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Nick Starkey
Those insignias are a common drop from the npcs in the lowsec complexes. The price change is mostly due to the number of farmers in offensive systems being dropped significantly after the Kronos changes.

I've made a signature. I hope you're enjoying it. www.evetrademaster.com - web based asset manager & profit tracker

Tomoe Ocean
Behelith
#3 - 2014-06-24 21:36:20 UTC
They also drop from NPC missions in high sec.
Daniel Plain
Doomheim
#4 - 2014-06-25 11:28:46 UTC
Nick Starkey wrote:
Those insignias are a common drop from the npcs in the lowsec complexes. The price change is mostly due to the number of farmers in offensive systems being dropped significantly after the Kronos changes.

i'm not aware of any fw changes in kronos, mind filling me in?

I should buy an Ishtar.

Sabriz Adoudel
Move along there is nothing here
#5 - 2014-06-25 11:31:23 UTC
Could be wrong, but I think this is a demand change, driven by the addition of faction drone damage amplifiers.

I support the New Order and CODE. alliance. www.minerbumping.com

Nick Starkey
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#6 - 2014-06-25 11:32:37 UTC
Daniel Plain wrote:
Nick Starkey wrote:

i'm not aware of any fw changes in kronos, mind filling me in?

They significantly increased the npc active tanks inside complexes meaning that 1 day alts can't kill them anymore. I dunno about highsec missions but I suspect this contributed for a large part of the supply. They do respawn now, but most people engaged in PVP either have no time to loot or get their ship blown before getting to transport tags to stations.

I've made a signature. I hope you're enjoying it. www.evetrademaster.com - web based asset manager & profit tracker

Steve Celeste
Doomheim
#7 - 2014-06-25 12:39:57 UTC
Sabriz Adoudel wrote:
Could be wrong, but I think this is a demand change, driven by the addition of faction drone damage amplifiers.

Bingo.

Currently by far the best Isk/LP for l4 missions (excluding SoE and FW).
So I expect them to rise some more.