These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Technology Lab

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Requisition Form

Author
Attoy Camow
Paragon Trust
#1 - 2011-09-09 09:16:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Attoy Camow
I'm looking to some sort of 'Requisition Form' for my Corpmates, a web page with a field to fill-up with the name and a drop-down menu with the Eve items to select from and a box near it with the quantity of the requested items.
When the list is complete with the 'Submit' button the form send a mail (or post a forum thread in phpBB) with the submitter name and the complete 'wish-list'.

Does it exist something similar?

P.S. --> I hope this is the right forum section.

Bst rgds,
Attoy
Louis Vitton
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#2 - 2011-09-12 01:27:33 UTC
Hey mate,

I understand i think what you are looking for.
It is simple to build if you wish to email it, I would say do it yourself if you have some html or php knowledge.

Here is a link to help. You can mail me if you want help or if you want me to knock something up for you.

W3 School HTML Form (basics)

Cheers Louis
PyroTech03
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#3 - 2011-09-12 02:15:49 UTC
You could do this pretty easily using Google doc's if your unfamiliar with web coding.
Johnathan Roark
Quantum Industries
#4 - 2011-09-12 04:10:15 UTC
Attoy Camow wrote:
I'm looking to some sort of 'Requisition Form' for my Corpmates, a web page with a field to fill-up with the name and a drop-down menu with the Eve items to select from and a box near it with the quantity of the requested items.
When the list is complete with the 'Submit' button the form send a mail (or post a forum thread in phpBB) with the submitter name and the complete 'wish-list'.

Does it exist something similar?

P.S. --> I hope this is the right forum section.

Bst rgds,
Attoy



I can do this, with phpbb, contact me ingame and we can work out the details.

EVEVERIFY - A recruiting API Verification and Audit Tool

Also try out Yapeal for your php api needs

Attoy Camow
Paragon Trust
#5 - 2011-09-12 07:41:11 UTC
Louis Vitton wrote:
Here is a link to help. You can mail me if you want help or if you want me to knock something up for you.

W3 School HTML Form (basics)

Cheers Louis

I already checked the page, my doubt is how populate drop-down item list with eve db items....


PyroTech03 wrote:
You could do this pretty easily using Google doc's if your unfamiliar with web coding.

That's completely new for me, how does exactly it work?


Johnathan Roark wrote:
I can do this, with phpbb, contact me ingame and we can work out the details.

I sent you an eve-mail...

Bst rgds,
Attoy.
PyroTech03
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#6 - 2011-09-12 09:03:54 UTC
play around with google doc's and you can get a pretty good feel.

You can create a form, that will fill out a spreadsheet. Send the form link to your corpies, or have it posted somewhere.

You can setup questions with whatever info you would need....name, items and amount. There's alot of flexibility.

And google doc's are just awesome! live share/edit ftw!
Dai007
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#7 - 2011-09-12 16:36:10 UTC
If you still need, drop me a evemail