These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

Immortalis Inc & Shadow Cartel Recruitment OPEN

Author
slim picins
Immortalis Inc.
Shadow Cartel
#1 - 2014-06-19 04:15:53 UTC  |  Edited by: slim picins
Immortalis Inc.

>>> Recruitment is open for US & EU time zones <<<

Immortalis Inc. is the executor corp of Shadow Cartel. We like to fly small to medium fleets in lowsec with a focus on innovative, unusual and often times expensive doctrines. We enjoy fighting outnumbered and winning through superior tactics.

We are looking for more experienced players, as well as FC's/content creators. Although no current minimum skill point requirements are in effect, it will be one of the first things we will ask...and one of the main determining factors of your application acceptance.

Speaking to FC's and those content creators out there > We offer some of the best ship replacement programs in the game, as well as assistance in purchasing fleet compositions/doctrines for your roams & response fleets. In addition to support with endeavors of your own creation, we have a significant standing presence both in EU & US tz's of pilots looking for additional content and eager to join posted roams.

If this seems to be a fit, or of interest to you, please begin by going here and following the instructions:
README - Your guide to applying to Shadow Cartel ...as well as join the in-game channel "Shadow Cartel Public"

...a word about Shadow Cartel:
Shadow Cartel is a primarily Lowsec, NBSI (Not Blue Shoot It) alliance made up of several corporations who have differing ways of approaching the same common goal: Lots of PVP. We encourage our corps and members to work both together, and independently to achieve this.

Perks of joining our alliance:
Lots of PVP
0.1% PI tax on 10% of the planets in lowsec
Two alliance level 5 mission running hubs
Ship replacement on official fleets
Multiple ops a day across EU and USTZs
An extensive titan and cyno network to get us where we need to be
(We try very hard to be in the right places, at the right times, with the right people in the right ships to get the fights that we want; and to win them.)
Dame Death
Black Aces
Goonswarm Federation
#2 - 2014-06-19 06:44:25 UTC
It even worth me trying? :P
W0wbagger
Immortalis Inc.
Shadow Cartel
#3 - 2014-06-19 07:11:22 UTC
Dame Death wrote:
It even worth me trying? :P

Probably not sorry mate
Dame Death
Black Aces
Goonswarm Federation
#4 - 2014-06-19 07:16:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Dame Death
Np's hence why i asked know some bullshit was spread bout me when my grandad died just before my break.

(Still aint figured out who started it as its all crap but meh thats eve)
southside sam
Otherworld Holdings
#5 - 2014-06-19 14:32:58 UTC
o/

...wondering what ship types you often fly?

alt of an alt Blink
Asa Shahni
Blue Canary
Watch This
#6 - 2014-06-19 14:51:49 UTC
southside sam wrote:
o/

...wondering what ship types you often fly?

alt of an alt Blink

Ever heard of killboards ?
You will find everything you need on there.
Chandaris
Immortalis Inc.
Shadow Cartel
#7 - 2014-06-19 15:05:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Chandaris
southside sam wrote:
...wondering what ship types you often fly? Blink

We fly everything from t1 frigates through capital ships regularly. Probably our most common used hulls are t2 cruisers, battlecruisers, t3's, battleships and command ships.. Our loss boards will give you a good idea of what we fly often. Also note that a lot of our pilots are soloers
Falkor Atreyu
Doomheim
#8 - 2014-06-19 18:42:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Falkor Atreyu
Good Evening (UK Timezone).

I'm still rather new to Eve but have spent a bit of time in Lowsec PvPing and what not. During this stint, I noticed your alliance name crop up over and over again, both by ex-corp members and neutrals.

Unfortunately, due to unknown reasons, my last corp did not work out, so I am on a look out for another corp similar to my interests and have decided that Lowsec PvP is definitely what I want.

Here is a link to my Recruitment thread, I don't like copy and pasting links but this is probably the best option in this case as there is a fair bit of information.

I do still want to train into logistics, currently I am still getting my core skills up and running, as well as training for a Retribution and T2 Amarr Cruisers (including logistics). My long term goal is still that of an Archon (very long term goal).

I originally thought that I would prefer logistics during PvP, but there is such a rush actually doing the shooting that I immediately switched out my skill queue for combat ships.

I won't lie. I am still new to this game and I am still very much learning, but as stated in my previous thread, I am a quick learner and able to pick up things very well. I have dabbled in PvP and also some solo PvP (although the people I have killed solo have been fit somewhat rather oddly so that's probably how I survived).

I figured I would reply first on this post and see what you think mainly because on your link it stated "Recruitment Open - invitation only". Also this thread stated no minimum SP but the post on the Shadow Cartel Forums read 40 mill SP (I do read things) and figured that I would ask before going ahead and putting in an application via your forums.

Many thanks for even reading this far.

Falkor.

As a side note (and to save you doing a search and finding out about it from someone other than myself) this post was made to tarnish my chances of getting into a corporation. Please note that this in no way was true, nor do I know the original person who created it.
slim picins
Immortalis Inc.
Shadow Cartel
#9 - 2014-06-20 00:55:26 UTC
Unfortunately Falkor Atreyu...I can safely say you are under-skilled pilot for our group at this time, regardless of the ancillary drama.

BUT > TY for the interest, and the post.

slim
Falkor Atreyu
Doomheim
#10 - 2014-06-20 01:40:50 UTC
No worries, had a feeling that age would be an issue in this case. No harm in asking I always say: You don't ask you don't get.

Maybe later on, when I have more skill and more experience behind me, who knows. Figured I'd ask on here before I submitted and wasted your time on your own forums Smile

Thanks for the reply.
southside sam
Otherworld Holdings
#11 - 2014-06-20 13:32:40 UTC
Chandaris wrote:
southside sam wrote:
...wondering what ship types you often fly? Blink

We fly everything from t1 frigates through capital ships regularly. Probably our most common used hulls are t2 cruisers, battlecruisers, t3's, battleships and command ships.. Our loss boards will give you a good idea of what we fly often. Also note that a lot of our pilots are soloers

...are the cap ship comps a deal breaker if I am not there yet, assuming I am good to go with what I have seen for sub-cap's, and what you listed?

assuming yes, I will be beginning the application process this w/e!

& TY for the straight answer!
Chandaris
Immortalis Inc.
Shadow Cartel
#12 - 2014-06-20 14:51:21 UTC
IIf you're not in cap ships yet it is not a deal breaker south. If you're a decently skilled subcap pilot who can fly stuff for 'most' of our gangs there may be a spot for you, especially if you are active in US timezone(s) --

Obviously it would mean sitting out of 'capital only' ops when they happen, but that's not all that often. the majority of what we do involves the use of subcapitals.
slim picins
Immortalis Inc.
Shadow Cartel
#13 - 2014-06-21 13:32:29 UTC
***recruitment still open****
slim picins
Immortalis Inc.
Shadow Cartel
#14 - 2014-06-22 22:13:57 UTC
***recruitment still open****
slim picins
Immortalis Inc.