These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Wormhole Corp Looking to Expand

Author
Abon Riff
Catskull Horizons
Grimskulls
#1 - 2014-05-23 22:55:53 UTC  |  Edited by: Abon Riff
We are a likeminded group of individuals who enjoy the lifestyle of living in a wormhole. We are currently settled in a C2 but join forces with allies in C5 and C6 wormholes on a regular basis. As of right now our corporation is active mostly around EU time zones. Though we do have US TZ members, and would welcome you from any timezone.

As a corporation we try to the best of our abilities to create content for both us and our neighbors. We do enjoy the thrill of combat and are not overly risk adverse and ensure we have a steady stream of income to back our losses up.

We do understand the mechanics of wife agro and respect that RL comes first. However we do not need pilots that can at most log in once a week. We are asking that you make a commitment to be active.

We are looking for mature (most of our members are well over 30years old) pilots with a proactive mindset that do what needs to be done and want to get involved! Although we have a training program for newbies do not expect to be babysitted. We are not into holding hands!

Minimum requirements to join us?

Your full API is required.

Undergo a short interview over TS, and a background check with some of your previous corps

The ability to listen, comprehend and speak English proficiently over TS3.

Ability to fly T2/T3 probing ships and with reasonable skills with probing!

We recommend a minimum active playtime in EvE of over a year.

The ability to fly a reasonable selection of combat ships and have some knowledge about standard fits and how to use them.

Be responsible for yourself, your isk and your enjoyment - EVE is a sandbox, your enjoyment is what you make of it, do not rely on others to entertain you; we are not babysitters.

The ability to fly most armor T3s, advanced spacecraft such as Recons, Logistics, HICs and HACs is a bonus but not required. We will however offer help and guidance in attaining the skills to fly these ships.

We pride ourselves on our cameraderie and enjoy a bit of banter and humour. Though we take what we do seriuosly, and dont just mess about in space in ships. We are a friendly group; we have a lot to offer moderatelly experienced or inexperienced players, and are proud of that

If you are interested, want to ask a few questions, or wish to see if we are the Corporation for you; then you can contact us; either in our Chat Channel:

RN Recruitment

Or contact our Recruitment Officer:

Gustav Kleist

Or our CEO

Abon Riff

Also, if you are a small corp, and are looking to get stronger, then feel free to get in touch.
Ronin Atreides
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#2 - 2014-05-24 18:03:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Ronin Atreides
I joined Raptor Navy a little over a month ago at the suggestion of a couple of my mates and let me tell you, it's been the best move I've made in a long time. The corp leadership is solid, the FC's are exceedingly competent (but not overly strict - we have a blast on comms), the corp atmosphere is awesome, and on top of that plenty of opportunities to make tons of iskies.

What could it hurt to pop in our recruitment channel and see what we have to offer? At the very least you will meet some of the coolest rascals in-game, and Abon and the guys can share a few tales of the untankable dps known as wife aggro, lol.

Join the RN Recruitment channel now. Do it !!
Bleedingthrough
#3 - 2014-05-28 17:35:05 UTC
Our team is well balanced. We have problems everywhere.
Bleedingthrough
#4 - 2014-05-30 13:35:05 UTC
If you are not in w-space by now chances are you are missing out on a very interesting aspect of eve.
Bleedingthrough
#5 - 2014-06-01 10:35:58 UTC
thudithor1
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#6 - 2014-06-02 12:25:14 UTC
bump
thudithor1
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#7 - 2014-06-04 14:46:45 UTC
bump
Bleedingthrough
#8 - 2014-06-09 09:35:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Bleedingthrough
Pyros Vivere Flambonis
Raptor Navy
#9 - 2014-06-09 19:06:39 UTC
Pew pew good.
ISK good.
green corp humans good.
blue alliacne humans good.

Bring beer.
thudithor1
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#10 - 2014-06-14 22:24:40 UTC
bump
Ronin Atreides
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#11 - 2014-06-18 02:35:51 UTC
I have a bet with one of my corpmates that the next five people to join our corp will all be women. I am so committed to this bet that I wagered 100 pieces of the most precious and rare veldspar in the universe that i'm right. So, for no other reason than to stop me from losing thousands of isk - Women of EvE - come and join Raptor Navy.
Bleedingthrough
#12 - 2014-06-19 12:09:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Bleedingthrough
You will be a vital part of our team from day one. We will train you, we will teach you and you will become a hunter.
Check Thors Killboard and guess when he joined us!
Abon Riff
Catskull Horizons
Grimskulls
#13 - 2014-06-23 12:02:02 UTC
Pop over for a chat with us.
Raphide
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#14 - 2014-06-27 01:20:12 UTC
a few friends and myself have recently returned to Eve, our current /old WH corp is closing down and not many members remain.

Drop a line if your looking for some one like us

Amato K
Jamie Slaver
Serebus Solo
Staarbuck skywalker

thanks
Abon Riff
Catskull Horizons
Grimskulls
#15 - 2014-07-03 19:24:36 UTC
Raphide wrote:
a few friends and myself have recently returned to Eve, our current /old WH corp is closing down and not many members remain.

Drop a line if your looking for some one like us

Amato K
Jamie Slaver
Serebus Solo
Staarbuck skywalker

thanks

I have added you to my watch list, and as soon as I see you log on, I'll grab you for a convo.

Abon
Abon Riff
Catskull Horizons
Grimskulls
#16 - 2014-07-09 16:54:27 UTC
Bump
Bleedingthrough
#17 - 2014-08-02 11:07:34 UTC
Didn't want that sleip anyways.
Bleedingthrough
#18 - 2014-08-12 17:00:01 UTC
Don't be scared!
Lot of fun to be had in a c2 null/c5! Give it a try! Still need a few more active people to be able to gank these ratting carriers on a daily basis and make these c5 guys fear us (probably not within the next months but we try anyways *G)!

Last OP was strange. One day you kill em and the next day you sleep with the enemy. Such are the ways of Bob. Twisted
Bleedingthrough
#19 - 2014-08-17 16:01:40 UTC
blubb
Abon Riff
Catskull Horizons
Grimskulls
#20 - 2014-08-31 11:57:26 UTC
Come join us.
12Next page