These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Null Isn't Scary - Friendly, Mature, PVP-Focused! Now, with more FW!

Author
Horatio Acalus
Court of Madness
We The Foundation
#1 - 2014-06-12 14:16:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Horatio Acalus
Blue Tridents has once again opened its doors to prospective pilots. Below you will see what may appear to be a typical recruitment post, but let me make clear that it is a personal invitation for you to join our established community.

Let me first say that I have been tasked with finding quality pilots for Blue Tridents. There are many recruitment posts out there, but I feel this is a true search for members of a community, rather than a mass-invite blob hoping to swell our ranks with faceless masses. If you feel like you're what we want after reading this, and wish to speak with a real life human being, please consider contacting any of our diplomacy officers (Raylan Given, Freak Counselone, Novacrow, Yaegerbomb Yaeger, or myself). You can also join the channel Blue Tridents Recruitment.

Blue Tridents is a friendly corporation run by veteran pilots - the hook here, where other corporations also boast this - is that we have people that genuinely care about your play experience. We are a mature group that enjoys helping pilots learn and enjoy the game. We are affiliated with an enormous pilot coalition with over 80+ systems under control in null sec. It sounds overwhelming to be that large, but I can assure you that I am very satisfied with my place here, and I feel that no one will feel it is too large of a group.

The size of the coalition offers ample opportunity, while maintaining a close-knit community feel. You won't get lost in the shuffle.

We are primarily US-TZ based, but do have a considerable EU presence in the Alliance (and a handful of corp members).

What we can offer:

+ Frequently go on PVP roams of all varieties and skill-levels. We'll even train you!
+ Access to Null outposts and POS
+ Constant Orca + Rorqual boosts
+ Incursion Fleet connections
+ Null anomaly sites / Ratting
+ Corporate Buyback Program
+ Ship Replacement Program
+ Have a Teamspeak server which is always active, friendly, and encouraging

What we want:

Social, friendly, considerate pilots who wish to play with a team. It doesn't matter if you have little combat experience, we want you! Teaching you how to enjoy this game is something we enjoy doing, we want you to be comfortable doing what you find enjoyable. The only requirement we ask is that you have 10 million skillpoints (barring exceptional circumstances).

We want PVP pilots. Your killboard ratio isn't as important to us as is your desire to improve, learn, and fly as a team. People lose ships, and we know that in Blue Tridents. What we also know is that the ability to learn from mistakes, coupled with measured teaching, will produce pilots that are the envy of any alliance in space.

We want industry pilots. While combat is our focus, we always have a need for Planetary Interaction, POS operation, mining and manufacturing.

What you need to do:

1. Join the Blue Tridents Recruitment channel and get to know us!
2. Have your API ready to go, or be prepared for us to walk you through the process.
3. Be prepared to tell us a little about yourself - what your aspirations are, and what sorts of things you ideally want to be doing (we'll help you reach those goals!)

Please do not hesitate to contact any of our recruitment officers to inquire about becoming a member of the team! We want you!

Horatio Acalus
Raylan Given
Novacrow
Freak Counselone

Jesus Christ that Fleet Commander's voice must be crafted in some corner of the heavens.

Horatio Acalus
Court of Madness
We The Foundation
#2 - 2014-06-14 16:44:46 UTC
Sending this post to the top, check us out!

Jesus Christ that Fleet Commander's voice must be crafted in some corner of the heavens.

Horatio Acalus
Court of Madness
We The Foundation
#3 - 2014-06-19 19:53:20 UTC
Grabbed a couple good recruits, we want more! Let's go! Give us a chat, we'd love to have a conversation.

Horatio Acalus
Court of Madness
We The Foundation
#4 - 2014-06-21 19:15:57 UTC
Bumping again, got a couple dudes. Feel free to post questions here. We want more friendly folks!

Horatio Acalus
Court of Madness
We The Foundation
#5 - 2014-06-23 14:32:02 UTC
Morning bumpz. Keep getting mails, no replies here - which is cool, I guess, but I don't want to be the only ass bumping this thread!

Novacrow
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#6 - 2014-07-07 22:42:26 UTC
Bump for justice!
Horatio Acalus
Court of Madness
We The Foundation
#7 - 2014-08-03 18:42:58 UTC
For great justice! Also for mass FW battles!