These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Alliance Tournament Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

What time is the drawing tomorrow?

First post
Author
Faife
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#1 - 2014-06-10 14:05:27 UTC
Quote:
Live stream of the 32 team random draw - June 11th (time TBD)
CCP Fozzie
C C P
C C P Alliance
#2 - 2014-06-11 01:50:29 UTC
We had exactly 63 eligible alliances register this year, so the random draw and the auction are unneeded.

We'll be providing some more details soon, but in the meantime everyone can relax since you're all getting in. :)

We're also working on a few other cool surprises that I think the competing teams will all be happy about.

Game Designer | Team Five-0

Twitter: @CCP_Fozzie
Twitch chat: ccp_fozzie

Greygal
Redemption Road
Affirmative.
#3 - 2014-06-11 02:29:01 UTC
Best. News. Ever. Blink

But relax? No time to relax, omg, we're in the tourney, now we have to, like, you know, get serious! ack! panic! Twisted

Thanks for letting us know, looking forward to seeing the list of all 63 teams!

What you do for yourself dies with you, what you do for others is immortal.

Free weekly public roams & monthly NewBro new player roams!

Visit Redemption Road or join mailing list REDEMPTION ROAMS for information

Bam Stroker
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#4 - 2014-06-11 03:22:05 UTC
Oh ****, so we're in. TO PYFA!

EVE Down Under - a community for players in the AUTZ

In-game channel: evedownunder // Twitter: @evedownunder

https://www.facebook.com/evedownunder

Elmnt80
Life. Universe. Everything.
Clockwork Pineapple
#5 - 2014-06-11 04:16:29 UTC
Bam Stroker wrote:
Oh ****, so we're in. TO PYFA!


The NCdot tournament team must be desperate for people if they let your scrubby ass on.
Faife
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#6 - 2014-06-11 04:42:36 UTC
CCP Fozzie wrote:
We had exactly 63 eligible alliances register this year, so the random draw and the auction are unneeded.

We'll be providing some more details soon, but in the meantime everyone can relax since you're all getting in. :)

We're also working on a few other cool surprises that I think the competing teams will all be happy about.


cheers, that's awesome news for us broke-ass alliances
General Vachot
The Vendunari
End of Life
#7 - 2014-06-11 04:57:49 UTC
Very very glad to be in :) but isn't it also a little sad that only 63 alliances signed up? Doesn't that mean they didn't get the 64 they wanted? Hope people are not losing interest. That would be sad. Does that mean CCP will be fielding a team for fun so nobody gets a crappy bye? p.s. I we get a match up with Bam Stoker put him in a bait tank because he is primary ;)
Duncan Tanner
Genos Occidere
HYDRA RELOADED
#8 - 2014-06-11 06:13:33 UTC
CCP Fozzie wrote:
We had exactly 63 eligible alliances register this year, so the random draw and the auction are unneeded.

We'll be providing some more details soon, but in the meantime everyone can relax since you're all getting in. :)

We're also working on a few other cool surprises that I think the competing teams will all be happy about.


CCP Gargant wrote:
Alliance Signup Period – May 30th until June 8th at 23:59 UTC

Live stream of the 32 team random draw - June 11th (time TBD)

Silent Auction Period – June 12th to the 19th at 11:00 UTC (downtime)

Participating Teams & Schedule Confirmed - June 20th


Would it be possible to get a list of teams and brackets earlier then?

.

Sabriz Adoudel
Move along there is nothing here
#9 - 2014-06-11 07:47:11 UTC
General Vachot wrote:
Very very glad to be in :) but isn't it also a little sad that only 63 alliances signed up? Doesn't that mean they didn't get the 64 they wanted? Hope people are not losing interest. That would be sad. Does that mean CCP will be fielding a team for fun so nobody gets a crappy bye? p.s. I we get a match up with Bam Stoker put him in a bait tank because he is primary ;)




A joke 64th team would be only fair. CCP Alliance should field one, but not with Devs with serious PVP experience.

I support the New Order and CODE. alliance. www.minerbumping.com

Bam Stroker
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#10 - 2014-06-11 10:00:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Bam Stroker
Elmnt80 wrote:
The NCdot tournament team must be desperate for people if they let your scrubby ass on.

General Vachot wrote:
we get a match up with Bam Stoker put him in a bait tank because he is primary ;)

Guise... I thought we were friends. Cry

Besides, I'll be flying in the Affirmative team on a super sekrit alt. So there.

EVE Down Under - a community for players in the AUTZ

In-game channel: evedownunder // Twitter: @evedownunder

https://www.facebook.com/evedownunder

Valyum
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#11 - 2014-06-11 12:21:57 UTC
The Methodical alliance in tha house Wraa this should be great fun for us we have some experienced pilots for at but first time im a AT capitan !!!!!!!!

Exciting ...
Big smile

alliance Xo tma
Nicen Jehr
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#12 - 2014-06-11 15:26:35 UTC
Justin Mighty Beiber
Doomheim
#13 - 2014-06-11 15:50:27 UTC
Duncan Tanner wrote:
CCP Fozzie wrote:
We had exactly 63 eligible alliances register this year, so the random draw and the auction are unneeded.

We'll be providing some more details soon, but in the meantime everyone can relax since you're all getting in. :)

We're also working on a few other cool surprises that I think the competing teams will all be happy about.


CCP Gargant wrote:
Alliance Signup Period – May 30th until June 8th at 23:59 UTC

Live stream of the 32 team random draw - June 11th (time TBD)

Silent Auction Period – June 12th to the 19th at 11:00 UTC (downtime)

Participating Teams & Schedule Confirmed - June 20th


Would it be possible to get a list of teams and brackets earlier then?


Yes could you plz hurry up and do this so we can send spy's everywhere so we can look good in your tournament!
Duncan Tanner
Genos Occidere
HYDRA RELOADED
#14 - 2014-06-11 17:37:40 UTC
Justin Mighty Beiber wrote:
Duncan Tanner wrote:


Would it be possible to get a list of teams and brackets earlier then?


Yes could you plz hurry up and do this so we can send spy's everywhere so we can look good in your tournament!


I understand that you're upset, but seriously, spies are far down your list of problems.

.

Hanath Golder
1st. Pariah Malefactor corp.
#15 - 2014-06-12 07:39:27 UTC
Nicen Jehr wrote:
Good luck to BRAVE!


you're gonna need itBlink